Search results

1. TimTim

Entropia forum chat actions

Well, don't use the 'spank' action in EF chat. I logged in, spanked moogle, and promptly got banned from chatting! Why is that action even there? Either that or 711 is having some serious PMS. It's probably the second one, actually.
  2. TimTim

Lowest Reputation Ever

I've got the least reputation on this forum out of everybody! That's not easy to do. It's necessary to post controversial things that rock people's little worlds, and to neg rep all the trolls so they neg rep me back.
  3. TimTim

Banned from EU ?

Has anyone ever actually been banned from EU? I've gotten away with some pretty despicable behavior in-game and not so much as a warning from MA. I'm beginning to think they don't enforce their EULA in-game.
  4. TimTim

Armor and Evasion

It appears to me that wearing armor may increase a person's evasion: ie - I get more complete misses while wearing armor and less 1 damage hits, and more hits and less misses when not wearing armor.
  5. TimTim

Lots of no loots in a row means...

Lots of no loots in a row means...
  6. TimTim

Silencer attachments.

Silencer attachments for laser and blp weapons.
  7. TimTim

Reputation to play arcade games.

Why do you need a positive reputation to play games in the arcade?!?!?!
  8. TimTim

Pay to level up.

Unlike other MMORPGS where you spend time to level up, in entropia you pay money to level up! The perfect system for rich people with not enough time and plenty of money.
  9. TimTim

Can run through trees.

Most of the trees in the game (not all of them, oddly) can be run through, both by players and by animals. It would be nice if the trees and other plants that ought to be barriers were solid. In addition, the solid ones can be attacked through by the animals, and not by players. It would be nice...
  10. TimTim

Coloring armor and weapons

Pretty simple, I wish armor and weapons (and not just clothes) could be colored by a skilled colorer. It would probably take more skill to start coloring weapons than it would to start coloring clothes.
  11. TimTim

Crafting skill: Modify weapons

It would be neat if people with high crafting skills could modify any weapon. For example, they could increase the range at the expense of damage and efficiency, or increase the efficiency at the expense of damage and range, etc. More skills would allow a person to have a higher success rate (of...
  12. TimTim

AOE Weapons

It would be nice to have some area-of-effect weapons such as hand grenades, grenade launchers, and shoulder fired missile launchers in the game.
  13. TimTim

Found fruit while running.

Just to counteract the popular myth that you can't find fruits (and possibly dung) while running, I've found fruit while running.
  14. TimTim

X-Rated Avatars

Can we have X-rated avatars for our forum avatar pictures? There's already lots of pictures of the nude bug and boorums, and I want tubgirl to be my avatar. :D
  15. TimTim

Bug decrease with less deaths.

Has anyone else noticed this? That the game is less buggy when you live for a while without dying. Dying, especially lots in a short amount of time, increases the appearance of certain "bugs."
  16. TimTim

Animals should just drop oils and hides.

I think that animals should only drop oils and hides/wools/etc, and not items and weapons. Also, all animals should drop all kinds of oils. This would make the hunting more realistic.
  17. TimTim

Great new Scam!

I'll tell you what is is for 500 peds. PM me on the boards to purchase this great new scam information!
  18. TimTim

Get rid of the auction! (And Teleporters)

The auction reduces player trading. I think EU would be better without the auction, so there would just be player trading and shops. I also think we should get rid of the teleporters. Removing the teleporters would allow for 'running' style traders that buy at popular hunting areas and sell at...
  19. TimTim

Any Amtgard players in EU?

Are there any Amtgard players in EU? For the uninformed, Amtgard is a sport that's similar to fencing and is played all across the USA, and in other countries too! Some links: www.amtgard.com - home of amtgard www.amtgardatlas.com - find a group near you www.electricsamurai.com - amtgard forums...
  20. TimTim

Transparency Bug

Has anyone else noticed a bug where transparent objects make the things behind them transparent also? I've got shaders disabled, 16-bit color, and have a radeon 9600 if that matters.
  21. TimTim

Deposits vs. Withdrawls

If you take the total deposits and subtract the total withdrawls, you'll get mindark's profit statement. How many people here withdraw regularly, and how many deposit regularly?
  22. TimTim

Search Depth vs. Radius

Is the search depth actually your search radius?
  23. TimTim

Unusual observation

I just got an A&P King to use as a more powerful gun with my opallo, and I notice that even though I'm 3.5 HA on the king and 10 HA on the opallo, I seem to hit snables with approximately equal accuracy with both guns. Has anyone else noticed that the accuracy of learning bonus guns and...
  24. TimTim

Slope

Does the slope of the ground affect mining success? In particular, does steep terrain have a better chance of having a find on it?
Back