Search results

1. T

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Register clareeence the larence treeprotector (UGA)
  2. T

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

Register me please! Clareeence thelarence treeprotector
  3. T

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register Please register Clareeence TheLarence Treeprotector. Thanks!
  4. T

Dual Dropping

Thanks for the input! I have checked out LBML and it looks like it will come in handy.
  5. T

Dual Dropping

Hi all, So its been maybe 18months since I last played the game. I have always been a rather low end miner. My skills are: 21 prospector 17 surveyor 7 treasure hunter (whatever that is) I have the TK-120 and Emine FS - both maxed out I think I left around the time that they started letting...
  6. T

FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

Round 2 Hi all, The first time around my withdrawl took close to 4 months... lol for a measly $1000... how broke are these fools? They don't even have the cash flow to cover max 50k in withdrawls a month... that is some messed up shit. pardon my language. Anyways, my next withdrawl was...
  7. T

Shoot me now... So I still don't have my cash... I would lol if it weren't so insane...:mad: My bank told me I am being scammed... and I agree. If I'm a company and my customer (who has been my customer for the past 5 years) wants something that is rightfully his/hers, I would make it...
  8. T

The Saga Continues... It's already April and I still don't have my money. Offtopicish - I've sold almost everything off... is it worth any cash to sell skills?
  9. T

You learn something new everyday... that's actually hilarious... I was soo mad that they lied to me about Voicemail but apparently they weren't lying. Can some Swedes confirm? Do you or do you not use voicemail? Anyways, the Saga continues... no new info to report at this point but I am still...
  10. T

Wow... Was not expecting any misunderstanding at this point... once 5 people seemed to understand On Dec. 13, I provided the correct banking info... directly from my bank... all the info filled out correctly in my banking info page on the website... On Feb. 5, we clarified that the info is...
  11. T

I can't believe that it has come to me leaving the game completely. When I started playing, 2006ish, I had delusions of grandeur. I started with my buddy (not a real life friend) Shango.. We explored, hunted and talked about being Entropia rich. I loved every minute... I discovered how to be a...
  12. T

I figured I should share my story as a Buyer Beware cautionary tale. My withdrawal saga began on Dec. 13 / 2010. As of Feb. 5 / 2011 I had not heard anything, so I sent in a support case. It seems that the support case was necessary to even get the ball rolling. I mean, I worked at a bank, how...
  13. T

A Real Life Canuck Meet up

I'm in. This sounds awesome. Me and my buddy will come forsure (and bring a bunch of beer). We live in Toronto. There is nothing better then talking shop.
Back