Search results

1. Harvest

Selling: Breer M2a/M3a, Ziplex Finders, Gyro FAP 2's, Componets and MORE!

Selling some stuff to clear up inventory! If you're interested in anything, send me a PM, let's chat! L stuff is all full except for 3 or 4 of the items, which are almost full TT. 71 gyro FAP 2 L 120% TT= 355 11 Herman Ark 130% 0 L TT= 33 20 Breer M2 L 115% TT= 770.83 7 Breer M3 L 115% TT=...
  2. Harvest

Happy New Years from Inside EU

Awesome party @ Corinth hanger :smoke: :beerchug: Id like to thank Redwolf for throwing this together, Wanderer for the use of the bar and Lokia for the great music on Atlas Haven Radio and everyone who has came out to make this a kick ass party! Woot! Happy New Year everybody! :wtg...
  3. Harvest

Selling: /TRADING! One FOMA shop for another!

Hi :) I'm looking to trade FOMA shop #31 for another FOMA shop in A or E block, that's shops 56-66 in A block or 12-22 in E block. I would consider selling it for ped or other trade, if the price is right. FOMA shops have 200 item points. :wtg:
  4. Harvest

NBK Elite Miners -RECRUITING!-

Hi everybody! :yay: NBK Elite Miners is a branch of the NBK dedicated to, you guessed it, mining! We have been traveling interplanetary since the opening of space and welcome miners from all planets and places. Elite Miners members span several time zones. Though we are dedicated to...
  5. Harvest

Essel's TOMB XIII

I'd like to welcome you to Essel's TOMB -XIII- F.O.M.A. South of F block TP 1st store on the right, shop #13 Here's a map. Essel's TOMB XIII offers a mixture of Mining/Hunting Pro/Am supplies along with ESIs, L BP's and other oddities. A fun place to come in and have look. Very...
  6. Harvest

Buying: F.O.M.A. Shop

I have been considering buying a F.O.M.A. shop. Unfortunately, I will not be able to offer you the great price that the original sellers got. With no guarantee or sign from MA that these will be fixed in the near future or ever and new shops being schemed up almost daily, I offer you a chance...
  7. Harvest

Hunter Armor

I was wondering what seems to be dropping hunter faces and thighs? Our is there just a big sale on it right now?
  8. Harvest

Would you keep playing if...?

Would you keep playing a game with a set fee that you dictated for only the fun it gave you? Meaning 100% losses. Lets say you spent $500+ on entropia a month and you received 0 ped or cash back...ever! Would you play that game? :confused:
  9. Harvest

Work Mans Comp for Miners

This will be a fun thread :D Will the miners ever see compensation for all these lost claims? Im getting a bit sick of this.... I have found a resource, but I cannot get close enough to excavate it Sometimes resources are inaccessible. They might be stuck under trees, stones, turrets or...
  10. Harvest

Question about operating systems.

Hi all :) My friend is building a new PC. We know a bit about computers but are by no means as smart as some of you folks out there when it comes to stuff like this. So the question is....what operating system would work best to run something like this..... Intel Core 2quad Q9550 Yorkville...
  11. Harvest

Would you put E.U. on your Resume?

I was curious how many of us could or have put EU on their resume for various reasons. Examples, you could have some type of trend chart showing you have made X amount of profit through trading or maybe being a society leader, you actual have coordinated big groups of ppl, events that generate...
  12. Harvest

Uber: 18kped OF-103

Well first I got this one.... Click to enlarge Which was my biggest to date, till this happened.... Click to enlarge I got 18k of it in garnet stone and an L bp L for a common type of L extractor (which if I remember right, I got a couple HoFs from the bp as well :P)
  13. Harvest

Should attributes be chippable?

I was thinking attributes skill so slowly, that they should be chippable. Also by doing this, a person can totaly liquidate their character. What do you guys think?
  14. Harvest

Harvest 1.5k Alicenies HoF

Heres something I stumbled across :yay: Click to enlarge Great for some x2 skilling 'n' drilling :silly2:
  15. Harvest

HoF: Harvest 2k Zinc HoF

Well I was at work and instead of my usual forum whoring, I decided to go and shoot some little critters with the Opalo. I even joked to some friends about searching for a lunch time HoF before my nap....well look no further Harvest :yay: Click to enlarge Was so excited I couldn't take my...
  16. Harvest

Re-balancing

I put this in the skill forum because it has to do with AV advancement, though it could go in economic or general. When I was a new player of course my skills went up quickly and also the loot I received back covered the cost of decay and also allowed me to buy up graded equipment. Example...
  17. Harvest

Harvest Unlocks BPC

:yay:This happened about a week ago and I haven't had time to post it :silly2: This took forever to unlock and tons of skilling. I have been skilling it a bit and the skill gains are super slowwwww! Click to enlarge
  18. Harvest

How much EFD do you gain daily?

I was curious about how fast some of you grow EFD. Some of you have created many useful threads and Im sure some of you get lots of plus reps daily. So with out including membership EFD and forum whoring(lots of posting) the question is.... How much EFD do you gain daily?....on average of course.
  19. Harvest

Tools Mentor Editions

Has there ever been any Mentor Edition mining finders? Or for that matter, any tools that were Mentor Editions? I did look on Wiki for the ME finders and I couldn't find any, so Im guessing no :confused:
  20. Harvest

My good day take 2

I wrote I nice entry and hit some button and it got dumped. So heres the short version. I was broke, had been hanging out at phoenix. Been talking to a noob giveing him some advice. Went off to do my own thing, like all my weapons were broke but my whip. Moved some asets around and came up...
  21. Harvest

Ant Warrior The Video Game

Was on my toilet watching a trail of ants go a long the wall when it hit me(no not the smell :)) In the future when we have a bit cheaper technology a great video game would be to have a remote control Ant that you use to infiltrate the ants nest and destroy the Queen! The robot ant would have...
  22. Harvest

Circle Jerks

Umm...so as the story goes, was on my way to the video store. I heard the Circle Jerks were playing down the streat from the video store on the radio. The Jerks are an early to mid 80's punk band, I have also seen them before, really good show. So I drove by, punks out side as expected but...
  23. Harvest

Couple K.O.'s

Have been taking it slow lately. I did some crafting today. I got a lvl4 tool bp I didnt have before(nothing special either). When I put it in my book the visual changed it has like 4 or 5 metal things comeing out from the lock....looks pretty cool. Then I went and messed around sweating...
  24. Harvest

Great Commercial!

I just wanted to say Gratz to whoever made the danceing argo commercial. Brightened my day a bit. At first before it loaded completely it looked like one was going to give the other a hug :laugh::beerchug:
  25. Harvest

Unlock Nick Name

Im still a bit pissed about not being able to go by just one name. Why not make it so the feature is unlockable at a higher total sum skill lvl or some type of time limit "Congrats, its your EU anniversary, you have unlocked the Nick Name Feature" Though I would rather the feature be returned...
Back