Search results

1. Pol

Apple Mac & EU

I've seen the old posts on this topic and was wondering if anyone has been successful in running EU on a Mac. I'm only asking as I'm considering upgrading the PC to a Macbook of some description in the foreseeable future. I've read about dual booting and bootcamp, but no one has actually said...
  2. Pol

Sweating is it worth it and how much is going price?

OK I've been away from EU for a while and just returned recently and I was wondering do ppl still buy sweat and what is the current going rate? Regards Pol
  3. Pol

Apologies for ending story

Hi guys I was planning to continue writing the story, but unfotunately I am getting too sick atm to continue. As far as I know the doctors have said its not fatal, so I hope to be well again soon. But atm I just don't have the strength to write a story, so I apologise for that. I'm sure I...
  4. Pol

Exoddus Station

Present Day Doctor Susan Fraser is a middle aged woman just coming into her own. At 5' 11" and an angular face that is softened by her long brunette hair in the latest style from Sorg and ice blue eyes, that have a laser like look when performing her duties carefully and meticulously. Dr...
  5. Pol

Eudoria to Amethera in Vehicles

Please excuse my ignorance. I've just come back to EU with its cry engine after getting a new graphics card :D Yeah I know it took a while hehehe... My question is can a VTOL/Hovercraft/Boat travel from one continent to the other without using a TP? I apologise in advance if this question has...
  6. Pol

Looking for a laid back Aussie Mining Soc

Yes I know, I've set a real task ahead of myself lol I've been in EU since November 2006. Although I've recently come back from a break (mainly due to a graphics card issue at the time EU moved over to Crytek engine. I've gotta say the graphics are really impressive now! (sorry, had to be said...
  7. Pol

Calypso Burning

August 2009 The Calypsian Astronomers have warned us that the Typhon is on a collision course with the planet, as you can imagine this has caused global panic as the colonists are being evacuated to Exoduus Space Station. I'm currently in Fort Argus, helping to evacuate people through the...
  8. Pol

Internal Error with this avatar

Well I've downloaded the latest bug fix and I no longer get a black screen, I can even start the login. That said however, I then get a message saying that the server is down and do I wish to change servers, ofc I say yes lol. Then it happens, I get an error msg that basically says this ava...
  9. Pol

A (Reborn) noob's Mining Adventures

Some of you will know of me and some of you won't. Recently I chipped out my skills (As has been seen time and again), then after a month's break I came back after missing my friends in EU. I have just finished going through some old threads that I'd subscribed to and have just finished...
  10. Pol

Has The Calypso Post missed a deadline?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought TCP 9 was due out in May 2008 ...if it is then I'm going blind lol. If it isn't ....then please hurry as I'm having withdrawal symptoms lol
  11. Pol

DOC's Easter Membership Drive

Yes it's Easter and this is one of the times of the year that people look to change society. Our little soc (Defenders Of Calypso) has 24 members currently and we're looking for more people :) Our members come from all over the world including Europe, North America & Australia. All are...
  12. Pol

Defenders of Calypso (DOC) is now recruiting

Defenders of Calypso is currently recruiting new members We are looking for players from all professions We are mainly a small fun group of people who trade, hunt, manufacture or heal. We currently have 24 members. Although this society was started as an Australian society all nationalities...
  13. Pol

Inaugural Treasure Island Cup

That's right folk's its a new event running on Treasure Island. It will be a marathon running around Treasure Island where competitors will have to run along the coastline of the island going through a number of check points. The race will start at 0200 MA Time Sunday (11th November 2007)...
  14. Pol

Enmatter stuck in storage boxes

Hi everyone I've searched EF but not been able to come across this problem. My problem is that if i put unrefined enmatter (in this case Typolonic Steam) I can't pull it out to refine it or even do item info. If anyone has a way of overcoming this bug I'd be very appreciative :)
  15. Pol

Defenders Of Calypso now recruiting

For those of you who haven't seen the new ads in EU :) Defenders of Calypso (DOC) is now recruiting! We are currently a small soc with a laid back attitude to life. Noobs are welcome. That said though, we don't allow begging or scamming. We will help u where possible and if the members don't...
  16. Pol

Pilot Scamming Continues

Everyone please note that I have retired from piloting to concentrate on my skills, I have had great fun being a pilot and wish all those that supported my piloting good fortune and many HoFs :) On a more serious note I have noted that an ava that I have mentioned previously continues to run a...
  17. Pol

Time for a new PE Assistant

Hi all decided to post this thread hoping that someone more talented than me can create a new PE Assistant tool to work better with the new requirements of EU. My wishlist would be that its a bit more configurable than the old PE Ass so u can add ur own webpages easily and to update the maps...
  18. Pol

Pilot Scam Alert

If this in the wrong area please just move the post and don't delete it. You will note that I have not mentioned any names. I've only said that it is part of my name. It 6pm AEST or 0800 MA time and sad to say ppl u are going to have to be careful as there is a scammer using part of my name...
  19. Pol

Pol's Space Flights

A new pilot enters the flight service business. Rates Flights to AND from CND is 25 PEDs per seat VIP/group rate for CND is 65 PEDs Flights to Crystal Palace is 20 PEDs per seat VIP/group rate for Crystal Palace is 50 PEDs Walk Up Rates If you walk up to me while I am waiting in line and...
  20. Pol

Pilot Fights Sequal - The End of The Line

I was in twin peaks tonight (midnight MA time) and the pilot line had totally disintergrated with three pilots selling at the same time and another egging the fight onwards. Will this break in the line permanently see the end of the line or is this just another blip on the radar? No names are...
  21. Pol

Defenders Of Calypso now recruiting

Defenders of Calypso (DOC) is now recruiting! We are currently a small soc with a laid back attitude to life. Noobs are welcome. That said though, we don't allow begging. We will help u were possible and if the members don't know something, we'll point u in the right direction. Skilled...
  22. Pol

Looking to rent hangar

Hi I've decided to bite the bullet in a small step I'm looking to rent a hangar. If ur interested please Private Message me with details. I'm currently up at CND for Easter if u want to chat in game. Pol
  23. Pol

Mining - Finders v Amps

Hi all I am relatively new to mining and was just wondering if someone could explain to me the differences between finders and amps. I hear occassionally something about depth v size, but don't really understand. I'd be very greatful if someone could explain to me what the issue is here. Many...
Back