Search results

1. L

My first post in this

Never thought I would be able to post in this part of the forums but finally I made it there. Did a 100 click run on OA-101, first I got a new personal best on 390 Ped (if I remember correct) then a little later I got this one :yay: Got two BP on those 100 clicks (Both unlimited), nothing...
  2. L

Small HoF on CND

Was on a small mining trip on CDN with only 100 each of bombs/probes, got a couple of globals but it wasn't enough to cover my costs (had bought 2 amps for about 350 Ped in total too) but on my last probe I got a hit that saved the run :)
  3. L

Trip to CND (part two)

Fresh money on the pedcard so it's time to do a second and last trip before returning back to the planet. Encouraged by my previous round I step up one step on the amp and tries a OA-105, this will proberbly be a disaster but I do it anyway. For the enmatter I stay with a MA-103 this run too...
  4. L

Trip to CND (Part one)

After buying a appartement on CND I decided to try my luck there for a while. But with only 800 Ped left on the card it won't be a long trip. Anyway, I went up to CND and located my new app and installed a few items in it just to make it non-empty :D And then I went doen to the auctioneer to...
  5. L

Got some luck in CND

Took a trip to CND to test my luck and it started out with alot of No Resource found as usual but in Dome 10 the luck changed. XIX Blaus New personal ATH and got enough miningskill on it to unlock extraction too. Iäm glad I decided to buy an appartement on CND before I went, this would be...
  6. L

A thought about taxes and how it work.

I was out hunting on Einsteins beach, I jas so many others really want to take a deep dive into his Ped-card ;) As I always do when out hunting I brought some bombs and probes. Just at the edge of the LA I got a small global (74 Ped Frigoulite) and when I ran to the claim I left the LA and came...
  7. L

Less buttonclicking when skilling in crafts

I don't think I'm the only one who think it's boring to sit and click endless of times when skilling in crafting. Not to mention how much my microswitches on my mouse hates it. Since clickers and other automation softwares are forbidden I think MA should implement a button/slider to set an...
  8. L

Dna

Maybe this is the wrong forum topic to write in but I hope it's not :-) I have searched the forums without finding what I look for. Is there any list in which you can see all the different types of DNA you can build and what parts is needed for them?
  9. L

Some globals from the past week

Mining: Hunting: Crafting:
  10. L

Of-212 (l)

Ok, this is more a question than a buy thread. I would like to try one of these but I seem to be able to spend my Peds faster than I earn/deposit :ahh: so I can't afford a full tt one. What I want to know is if I can find lower tt ones on auction/shops sometimes, about 30-50 Ped in tt value. I...
  11. L

A few globals from previous week (part two)

Bought myself some armor plates and decided to try them on some Drones, I had a hard time locating them but finally I got some help. I remember that I saw a thread somewhere about being able to pickup a signal on a non (L) finder. I can't remember if he/she got answer about it but as you can...
  12. L

A few globals from previous week (part one)

It was quite funny, the week before this Ì complained about the fact that I didn't get any mining globals after returning from CND. Seems like the gods of loot reads this forum cause I started the week with this ones. Can't say that whining doesn't pay off ;) I guess it's time to complain...
  13. L

Last week

I had finally bought a tp chip and was in need of some ME, I had the nexus in storage so it was only some sweat needed. Personally I don't like to sweat at all so I combined it with some hunting on Exo and it did pay off. Made some tries on crafting too with the mats I have got this week and...
  14. L

A nice sunday

Went out for some exploring in Eudoria and found a herd of cows, never had any luck with those but they were nice to me for once :D That one was a personal ATH (managed to name it wrong but still my highest hunting loot) 30 min later (or something) I got another global from an Armax...
  15. L

Back from space

Got back from CND a couple of days ago and decided to try my luck on hunting. Even tho it wasn't any big ones it was enough to make me happy.
  16. L

Have the deposits moved on CND or am I just unlucky?

Ok, unlucky is a bit wrong to say but I still wonder. Since the last VU I have been mining some in doom 16 to find some Gazzurdite and this far I have got 1 HoF (small that was on the list for about 15 min :rolleyes: ) and 2 Globals and a number of deposits size IX to XI (haven't counted since...
  17. L

Small HoF in CND

Ok, I know it's not much to brag with but since I only hoffed twice before it made my day :yay: Actually I was trying to get some Gazz but I can live with this too...
  18. L

New enmatter in CND doom 14?

Hi! Was out mining in CND yesterday and I found a Sweetstuff deposit. I did check on Entropia Directory but didn't find it on the list there. Is this a newer spawn in the doom or is it just that ppl don't update the list? I know that I wont update cause I don't know how to do it :ahh:
  19. L

What armor is good for Snables?

Ok, I know it sounds stupid but I just have to know since I get nuts on the dmg the Female Stalkers are doing to me in CND. I have a Ghost and that doesn't help much, even a young snable do more dmg to me than a Atrox mature/old. So are there any cheap armor that I can get just to have if I feel...
  20. L

B: Oa-101 Bp

I'm looking for a OA-101BP with a few QL on it, I'm unfortunatly one of the poor ppl out here so I can't spend a fortune on it. What I'm looking for is the best possible I can get for about 100-150 Ped :D Feel free to send me a PM if you have any for sale in that range.
Back