Search results

1. C

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Please add: Venadide crisper Brnr Thanks!
  2. C

Response on Bad Loot and my MA tracked 91% Returns

I have played I think since 2005, with many years in some cases in between playing most notably missing FEN :( While the loot certainly has become less diverse when looking at samples on this forum and my own loot I don't think it has significantly changed over time for me at least different...
  3. C

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Please register Venadide crisper Brnr Thanks!
  4. C

Summer Mayhem 2019

From my experience during Easter Mayhem, I was able to continue in the instance but once I left and tried to re-enter it said my level was too high. I started in 3 and went over level 45 so I did the next level mayhem event. I really didn't know going into it and that happening seemed fair...
  5. C

Server Downtime for Maintenance

please help fix loot lag I want to spend my ammo!
  6. C

FYI: OLA # 40 Atrox heaven AWESOME EVENTS

please add: Venadide crisper Brnr
  7. C

*NEW* April Anarchy : Naga Island & Ayida Island (Hunting & Mining)

add me please Please add: Venadide crisper Brnr Thanks!
  8. C

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Registration request for: Venadide crisper Brnr
  9. C

Entropia Universe 16.0.3 Release Notes

angles better but issues on hills The camera works much better now during normal combat on flat or flattish ground. In the hills when you approach your target auto, the camera angles are now most of the time pointing at the mob even when behind hill etc while before it would point up the hill...
  10. C

Entropia Universe 16.0.1 Release Notes

id say 9/10 Ive played on and off since 2005 and am still only reaching level 40 in one of my laser professions. I logged in a few days before this release, deposited and then had some fun. A few days later this update came along, for about 20 minutes I played with the interface, went on one...
  11. C

LA24 Loyalty program

sign me up sign me up please: Venadide Crisper Brnr
  12. C

Selling: various items 1085 with markup im taking 875 or it will be tt'd today

too much effort put max items on auction and just tt'd the rest.
  13. C

Selling: selling all skills

Hi! After playing EU for years and making quite a bit of money I am selling my rather paltry skills. I am looking for the market prices for each of these and the first person to respond that they will buy at the current monthly market prices will automatically win. The actual price will be...
  14. C

14K Argonaut Raider

I logged on to continue a 300ped hunting run, killed about 10 argonauts of varying sizes and I got a 223 ped global....then about 5 or 6 argos later I hit this one for ~14299. My screenshot didn't work when i got this and I am not sure why but I took this one a bit later. No good items were in...
  15. 14K argonaut raider

14K argonaut raider

hof made south west of nymphtown
  16. C

How much money have you lost in EU?

I have put ~$550 since late '05. I have never put more than $100 in at a time as far as I can remember. I always did a comparison of what my items/skills were worth along the line and they are in no way uber having ~3500 rifle as my highest skill but it still was about 20% less than what I...
  17. C

Internal Error Withdrawing

Deposit successful. The wire transfer came in today. Thanks for the $$$ MA, it was way sooner than expected!
  18. C

they fixed the issue with my withdrawal. I was able to withdraw some of my ped last night. I just have to wait for it to come in to my account. It took a few days as someone said. I hit a global last night, a bunch of low level armor but nice which made waiting a bit better. Thanks for...
  19. C

Day 2 and no response from Mindark yet....hopefully they do the right thing.
  20. C

I hit a HOF the other day quite large and I want to cash some of it out....just like the game has advertised for a few years. I tried last night with the information that my bank provided me with for this type of transfer. I received an internal error a few times, the information has been used...
  21. C

19.4k ambulimax old

most i have ever made in this game and I have been playing since late '05 or so. Made up for all my deposits and thensome :) Thanks MA!
  22. 19.4K Ambulimax old hof!

19.4K Ambulimax old hof!

23. C

WTB Riker UL2 (L)

Hi! Is anyone selling a Riker UL2 (L) or know of a shop that stocks them? I only find them on the auction it seems but I want to check out other places/prices. Im trying to skill up and this would seem to be quicker at my level. Thanks!
Back