Search results

1. C

Selling: various items 1085 with markup im taking 875 or it will be tt'd today

too much effort put max items on auction and just tt'd the rest.
  2. C

Selling: selling all skills

Hi! After playing EU for years and making quite a bit of money I am selling my rather paltry skills. I am looking for the market prices for each of these and the first person to respond that they will buy at the current monthly market prices will automatically win. The actual price will be...
  3. C

14K Argonaut Raider

I logged on to continue a 300ped hunting run, killed about 10 argonauts of varying sizes and I got a 223 ped global....then about 5 or 6 argos later I hit this one for ~14299. My screenshot didn't work when i got this and I am not sure why but I took this one a bit later. No good items were in...
  4. C

Internal Error Withdrawing

I hit a HOF the other day quite large and I want to cash some of it out....just like the game has advertised for a few years. I tried last night with the information that my bank provided me with for this type of transfer. I received an internal error a few times, the information has been used...
  5. C

19.4k ambulimax old

most i have ever made in this game and I have been playing since late '05 or so. Made up for all my deposits and thensome :) Thanks MA!
  6. C

WTB Riker UL2 (L)

Hi! Is anyone selling a Riker UL2 (L) or know of a shop that stocks them? I only find them on the auction it seems but I want to check out other places/prices. Im trying to skill up and this would seem to be quicker at my level. Thanks!
Back