Search results

1. Manix6

Summon Claim and its impacts on things:

Okay i just went on to see what this summon claim thing was all about, Basically it has a approximately 40ish meter range from the claim where you can use it, A V Gazz claim had a pos of (63293, 77190) and i was sat on (63309, 77206) and after the 30 seconds wait time was up, it put the claim...
  2. Manix6

A Message to People Selling on the Auction

After time and time again of seeing this its starting to grind too much on my nerves for me not to say anything: I continuously see people undercutting on auction in rediculous fashions, it serves no purpose then to shaft everyone (including the undercutter out of money) An example: John...
  3. Manix6

Selling: Heavy Porcupine HMAP-52 (L)

Selling a couple of these pretty nice BLP weapons, as far as i know they attach only to Helicopters. View image in gallery View image in gallery They are all Max TT (28 ped), current market price leaves them at 90 ped per gun (Approx 320%) offers are welcome, and ofcourse bulk buys will...
  4. Manix6

New lines on the Radar/Compass

With the new radar - see below: This gives rise to a change in what the little lines mean, At max zoom level out, (so biggest area covered), each little line corresponds to approximately 40m, with 3 lines on your radar this means a red dot on the furthest line is 120m away, For every...
  5. Manix6

Can a non-noob get a uber-tower?

This is just me wondering if it is possible for someone who has passed the apparent intial-luck days of their avatar to hit a huge mining claim (10k+)... Ive come back from a moderately long break (My 2nd now), this will be my 3rd time skilling up to Mineral Sense which i am currently 2 levels...
  6. Manix6

VTOL defying gravity?

Now to some people this may seem a little trivial, however this is something that has started to grind on my nerves a little and the more i fly (I have flown ALOT recently) the more it winds me up. The problem is displayed below: As you can see, that the resultant force from all 4 of a...
  7. Manix6

2051 Levi Prov :)

Was long overdue :) All thanks goes to my lovely new Soc (Pyrates) and i hope you are all kicking yourself for not bothering to come out to hunt with me!
  8. Manix6

Your perfect MMO?

Not entirely sure if this is allowd on here but i think considering its all theoretical it shouldn't be too bad. Im just interested to know what floats everyones MMO boats? Why do you play? What keeps you playing? What do you play (besides EU)? Also in additon to this i want to pose the...
  9. Manix6

Iron and Bronze Missions: a look at the cost

Did a quick search and couldn't find anything like this on the forum so i thought i would post my working out of all the Iron and Bronze missions and their cost to complete and then the value of return considering the rewards they give (Skill value - esi cost). Read the bottom of the 2nd post...
  10. Manix6

Looking for a Soc

Hey guys, Player since 2006, just come back from a fairly sizable break and am currently skilling up and starting to cycle some peds through the game again. Used to be in NBK, currently have around 100k total skills, 40 BLP Pistol, 20 Prospector, but my main prof is mining, retired crafter...
  11. Manix6

Amps really do work on a different system?

I am part way through an experiment to test some things out, i started by doing around 10k unamped drops in a few select areas targetting certain ores at frequent times during the day to work out respawns and ore ratio %ages. Things went okay, one small hof and a couple of glowies but apart...
  12. Manix6

Selling: 11x Apis

Looking to sell 11 Apis' looking for 295 ped each, willing to go down to 290ish if more then one is bought at once, pm me quick before they go :) looking for fast sales
  13. Manix6

Selling: Boar, Clothes and Skills

Hey, Im selling a full set of Boar (F) looking for around the tt+3.7k mark for it, but i am flexable. Also looking to sell my set of clothes: Original Sale thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/139913-very-cute-angel-outfit-f.html It now comes with a leaf beret...
  14. Manix6

Buying: Armors and Weapons... Look for more info

Armors i am looking for: (All armors are to be F) Hermes or Infiltrator: Harness, Arms, Gloves Thunderbird - Full Set required Boar - Full Set Required Purchased Salamander - Full Set Required And i may be interested in pieces of Angel if the price is right so pm me. Weapons i am...
  15. Manix6

Buying: Buying GS Com Unit, Encrypted Holder, Visual Display (Or EHs2)

Looking for: Genesis Star Com Unit: x1 Genesis Star Encryption Holder: x1 ---------------- Genesis Star Encryption Holder Series 2: or Genesis Star Visual Display: ---------------- If you have any of these items drop me a pm and we will talk :)
  16. Manix6

Are you sick of being called Noobs?

Okay this rubs me up the wrong way every now and again. Why do we have to call them noobs? It seems like such a derogatory term, cant we call them Newbies? or something else. Noob is quick to be used as an insult, cant we change it? :laugh:
  17. Manix6

The Combined Theory of All LOOT!

Okay after being "inspired" by a few threads in this forum i have been motivated to write this: There is no system to "crack", in a sense we are playing a game ruled by numbers and axioms. Every action you make ingame has a set number of outcomes and each with a set probability, There is no...
  18. Manix6

MA combining a mining event with no loot?

Okay this has really pi**ed me off now. In the past 3x MA106 amps, and 12x MA105 amps i have had: 2 Globals and one Hof. Now this may seem alot but its really not, thats roughly equivalent to spending 4.5k ped in amps and probes. (This is since monday) Now i have completely had enough with...
  19. Manix6

Buying: Ma105 ul bp

Hey, Looking for an UL MA105 bp... any qr really, preferably lower then higher, will be paying peds, pm me if you have one up for sale
  20. Manix6

FYI: Crafting Sheets

Okay, due to recent threads ive decided to post this here. I have a component sheet thingy that looks like this: Note: Market values may not be 100% accurate for current markets in that screenie! Colour is the Profession: Yellow = Engineer, Orange = Mechanical, Blue = Metal. Rating is how...
  21. Manix6

Stop This (L) Madness!

This has been bugging me for ages now, and i do believe that the (L) guns and SIB are a cunning scheme created by MA to exploit people from their PED's Now first up i am assuming that the testing on the fact that Unmaxed SIB skill gains as opposed to maxed SIB skill gains were indeed the same...
  22. Manix6

Entropia Let It Rock: Just Another Day

Here is my shot at the video competition. Only a very rough video, didn't take too long to put together. Will have some more coming soon i hope :D http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DPWJZnSmiJc BTW first video i have ever made... be nice
  23. Manix6

Suggestions for Video Capture software

Hi, I am aware that you can capture video and pics using Fraps, but unless you have a registered version you will get a watermarked video back out. I think it would be a good idea, if anyone knows any good free, or just any good video capturing software out there they could post here, so...
  24. Manix6

Christmas Cheer Spreader ;)

Done a quick look and couldn't find anything similar to this. This got buried in another thread... though its a good idea to resurrect over here: Basically has anyone, like me, gotten staggered amounts of Christmas presents already? Ingame and out? I have quite a few friends who live in...
  25. Manix6

Any Seperated Parents Out There?

Hey, Any Parents who have separated out there and had problems with Child Visitation/Custody? Ones that could maybe give me a little chat over what they went through and what they had to do. Im a little stuck at the moment :( And does anyone know what the Law is like for Dad's in the UK. And...
Back