Search results

1. -Hades-

How does Tax work for mining claims?

Hi, I just wondered how does the tax-system works for mining claims. So if you find a piece of a valuable ore or enmatter, lets say dunkel. Does Mindarks system give something on top to pay the land-owner? Because you cant split a dunkel-enmatter as you could suggest when it comes to hunting...
  2. -Hades-

Selling: Modified LR53 UL

Hey, I am considering to sell my mod lr53 as I dont have the time to play at all (logged in 2 times in the last 2 months)... The weapon is at tier 4.4 at the moment. The remaining tiers are: 144 61 153 89 59 127 Just throw your offer as reply or via pm. I am not in a rush to sell and there...
  3. -Hades-

Question: Entropia on VirtualBox or VMWare or VirtualPC .....

Hi, I tried to run Entropia on VirtualBox last night. I activated the 3d acceleration and put the ram and video memory to high settings. When I start Entropia, it gets to the loading screen, the bar fills up completely, I hear the ingame sound but the loading screen doesnt disappear. After 3...
  4. -Hades-

Buying: Isis LR32 / 53 modified

Hi, I am planning to invest into one of these fine weapons. So if you are selling one of these pm me or reply in this thread and give me rough price you want for it. I think we can come a deal very quickly if the price is reasonable. Cheers -Hades-
  5. -Hades-

Question: Need help with correct gear.

Hi hunting folk, I am planning to "come back" to the game. I want to start hunting at first (did just some crafting the last time). Since my highest hunting level is laser sniper with level 17 I want to use a laser weapon. I have 32 agility and 103 HP. My own plan is to use Riker UL 2 (maybe...
  6. -Hades-

Selling: Body Sculpting unit & Hair Stylist Chair

Hi folks, I want to sell my body sculpting unit and my hair stylist chair. I want to sell them both in a bundle but if you are interested in just one of the items its ok, just let me know your offer :). Startbid for both items is: 2400 ped. Buyout for both items is: 5000 ped. Please contact...
  7. -Hades-

Buying ESI 21ped

I need a 21ped tt ESI, please pm me if you are selling one. Thx Hades
  8. -Hades-

S: Blueprint Comprehension Skills

I am selling my bpc-skills. I have around 2600 skills, so ca. a 21ped tt-esi. Please pm offers here. Bye Hades
  9. -Hades-

Selling Vampire Face Guards.

All face guards are at low tt-value. I sell for around 5-8 ped under auction price. Hades
Back