Search results

1. Ablazero3

Crafting Guide: by Ablazero3, VU 7.2 or after

Crafting Guide: by Ablazero3, VU 7.6 or after Prelude: Hi all PE addictor. This is Ablazero3, I have been playing PE for about 4 years and I am very appreciated for those of you who had seen my old sticky post on EP about the Crafting chance of success (CoS). I got many private messages...
  2. Ablazero3

Selling Whip Skill

Selling Whip skill!! Status: Transfered to chip TT worth: 0.91ped SKills: from 1 to 1650 How much: Starting at $1peds For those who wants to take a look at it before purchase, you can go to auction, it is under skill implant - combat. Buyout is 2500 peds. You can post your bids in this...
  3. Ablazero3

Selling Exarosaur Dominant!! *EF Auction*

Selling Exarosaur Dominant!! *SOLD* WOW!! :eek:!!! Selling Exarosaur Dominant!! One Day EF Auction, Start at 1Ped!! BID NOW!!! End: at PE Time 3:30:00 Please notice this pet has fed with 200 nutri bar!!! Which means you don't need to feed your pet for 1 month! As you can see the picture...
  4. Ablazero3

Buying: Imp Fap

Buying Imp Fap 45k peds instead payment, please pm me if you have one for sale. Free Bumps are always welcome :D Thanks, ablazero3
  5. Ablazero3

Selling Adj Fap & Dominax Orginal Cobra ME(Whip)

Selling Adj Fap & Dominax Orginal Cobra ME Selling both items in auction. 7 Days auction at MA time 10:17 I am very disappointed of the "LvL 6~7" Tool BP! That's why I decided to sell the whip and fap and put myself in a "On Strike" mode Free Bumps are welcome. **Both items will not be...
Back