Search results

1. Bartoke

Uber: 20 Clicks Kesmek Bik (L)

:) Not going to add a big story to this, didn't know I looted the bp since I autoclicked a long serie of breer p1a. Day later opened EU to see this shiny BP in my inventory Then decided to do the clicks myself considering these BP's drop ATH every once in a while and some big ubers...
  2. Bartoke

Uber: 8k nexus :-)

A 109 payed off again :) :yay: :yay: :yay:
  3. Bartoke

Uber: 2811 oil

Ah still happy with these ones :-) Thx for the good amps Auktuma !!! And I'm happy my friends are still happy for me to :wtg:
  4. Bartoke

ATH: 121262 pedder :-)

i've blasted through many ma109 & oa109's this ma109 payed off :) omg can't believe this lol been chipping out to avoid losing all my peds but now.. omg.. it's my soc that kept me going, thx guys omg :yay:
  5. Bartoke

Selling: Medical Tool Heal Enhancer II

Selling them freshly crafted and ofcourse not used. Medical Tool Heal Enhancer II If u see my name on auction u can trust the enhancers beeing new Or for little discount buy through here by pm
  6. Bartoke

Selling: 3000 ped narcanisum

as topic says, have 3000ped tt for sale looking for 149% bo opening 147% running 3 days from now
  7. Bartoke

Selling: Nano dai-katana (L)

Have 7 for sale If u are interested pls pm Will sell through here not auction, last months sales are 190-200% Offer me decent % and u will get it since by this I avoid auctionfee price can be discussed..
  8. Bartoke

Selling: 10 clicks Nano Katana (L)

At this years average markup it is 1890 ped worth At this month average markup it is 2720 ped worth And if i sell for last sale then it is worth 3000 ped So since these are alot of clicks i'll start at the bottom & end somewhere in the middle. 1900 opening 2400 buyout let there be a big hof...
  9. Bartoke

Big enmatter :)

Heyhey been a while since I posted here :) but theres a funny story behind this So i'm on cnd, onyl doing enmatter mining (cuz ore mining on cnd wasn't profitable for me ever.) I'm amping with MA-103's to 106's all the time. Then suddenly 2 days ago it went from good to very bad, didn't...
  10. Bartoke

Uber: Uber sumima

:yay: :yay: :yay: ah it was very welcome, have been doing really good in hunting lately so i'm extremely pleased with this little hof that popped up :) 7 thx Muski for the hunt !!!!!!!! :wtg: happy huntin :) Barto
  11. Bartoke

Selling: Bulk small face masks; opening = TT

Selling 28 small face masks full tt (100ped) Opening: 2800 ped No buyout, this thread runs for 3 days, great for ppl with a shop to resell.. Auction ends: 2008-11-16 (Sunday) 18:00 MA Time Happy bidding
  12. Bartoke

Selling: Cast combat enblade-10 & adj hero

Castorian Combat Enblade-10 Sold at buyout. -------------------------------------------- Adjusted A&P Series Hero TT: 425.88 Markup in game +9500 Recent sales: dnno Opening: +8000 Current bid: / Buyout: +8500 Auction runs for 3 days after first bid If u want to go for BO just pm me
  13. Bartoke

2.3k & 700reilly :)

Yesterday was a good craftin day :yay: But the past 2 weeks.. oh well :) So I'm extremely happy to show these screenies :cool: And this time it was mine not Muski muhahaha !!! tho he had more(lucker:p) Oh well.. great to start the vacation with altho I still have one exam tomorowz...
  14. Bartoke

Selling: Isis CB13

Sold !!!!!!
  15. Bartoke

1 over the knees BP (L)

55 attempts.. new & awesome.. u do the math i think it's worth +1k ped pls tailorers help on price setting :)
  16. Bartoke

Selling: 1 over the knees BP (L)

got this nice little BP :) they look awesome but I ain't going to click them.. rather have an ubertailorer to do the crafting so it's for sale.. doing pricecheck first but this is just to let u guys know.. screenie coming soon serious offers are accepted.. have buyout in mind so try to get...
  17. Bartoke

Uber: Reilly!! 4k :)

was clicking a run for muski so the peds are his damnit :p but the skillz is mine! muhaha and few % of uber! :D gratz me and muski! (special thx sherkito&shernubo)
  18. Bartoke

Isis Cb13 Unlimited

Opening +3k Buyout +3.4k it's in auction for that.
  19. Bartoke

little SEG uber thx to itemz :)

See screenshots below @ levithanikos his post. I could reupload them from my point of view but that would just be annoying for those to see the screens again :) Muski & me decided to go for a nice SEG loot while the LG was bringing some peds into the lootpool. Didn't have much succes the first...
  20. Bartoke

Out of the ordinary uber

howly this been a while since I had an out of the ordinary find.. and it was a beauty :D :wtg: (for sale on auct be quick ;) )
  21. Bartoke

9k ped tezlapod + item (no jag)

:yay: was whining a little to a friend yesterday in pm about never looting a good item before ^^ can't complain now tho (+ this makes muski shutup telling me i have weird mobchoices) :silly2: camped these bastards for a week only but i felt an uber was coming this beats my best hunting...
  22. Bartoke

selling 3 korss

177 tt (Bid 152%) 58 tt 52 tt 150% opening 155% BO ends tomorow 12:00 MA time happy bidding
  23. Bartoke

Combat sense is mine ^^

oh did i work hard for that the past 1.5 years, no chipping btw :) came at lvl50 Laser Sniper(Hit) that's my 11th unlocked skill ^^ but i think i won't get many more now :( oh well, that don't ruin the happines atm :wtg:
  24. Bartoke

Little narc hof put a smile on my face

for one day that is :silly2: oh well, without this little hoffa i would have breaked even my run so it's easy to calculate my profit :) thx MA ^^
  25. Bartoke

Uber bery in CND event also give me appartment :)

Oh well.. Was losing peds like hell huntin with my gun.. so I gave it to Muski for a while & i got the ml45+dante as replacement to protect me when mining in pvp areas.. was losing peds with mining & with the uberloots of the thorifoid & aurli I decided to kill some aranea alone & in team...
Back