Search results

1. Numptey

ATH: Cant get a ingame ATH but im getting the hang of IRL ATH's :P

On Tues 2nd june '09 Mrs Numptey and I welcomed our second Daughter Willow Amy Robson into the World Born at 12.14pm weighing 7lbs 13!!! :yay::wtg:
  2. Numptey

Achievement: Cga

Been away for about a year just making the occasional social call, decided to sell a few things to make some playing due to irl changes cutting my ped limit :laugh: and managed to unlock cga today : also managed a few globies 2 : and more importantly grew a mullet :D
  3. Numptey

Achievement: Numptey Turns 3 !!

Little old Numpt turned 3 yesterday :) though he been a little bit quiet over the last few months due to big Numptey becoming a daddy to a Daughter Ellie :) :yay: Just like to say thank you to everyone i know for being amazing people Especially to those in Rabbids Past and Present for just...
  4. Numptey

Mini Me ;)

last sunday Mrs Numptey gave me the best ATH anyone can ever want... our baby Daughter :yay::yay: Her name is Ellie :) and she has made us sooooo happy :) and our own little dung farm lol cheap fertilizer anyone ?? :silly2:
  5. Numptey

Good to be back

Bin away for a while with no internet due to moving house in preperation for mine and mrs numpt's first born which is due 1st of march WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! so got internet back and finally managed to go hunt some jeees i missed eu drove me crazy lol so now its...
  6. Numptey

globies inc 2 silent esi

7. Numptey

Breeding like Rabbids .....

Me and Mrs Numptey are very happy to announce a new Rabbid is on the way :yay: ETA end of febuary '08 our first child and brand new autoclicker to be trained :D now just need find somewhere i can get some ambuli nappies from :laugh:
  8. Numptey

Eco hunting .. 19 globies and 1 HOF.

decided to eco hunt for a while now wasteing to many peds hunting big mobs latlely so here the result so far : faucy hoff rofl : random armax :
  9. Numptey

taking offers on MKV....

-----SOLD----- my beloved MK V has found new home ty to Hoos for the swift trade and i hope its good addition to the H&R Circle. i wish you all the best for the future :) link to H&R should anyone wish to use your great service ...
  10. Numptey

more globies and silent esi hoff

Champions League: normal hunt :
  11. Numptey

Sorg pimped ma numptey!!!

so after 2 years in eu and a few changes to tha Numpt i decided to have a BIG change so with the thanks of Sorg and his amazin beauty skillz we set to work and here is the outcome .... Numpt b4 surgery : and now we introduce''Huggy Numpt'' :cool: :pimp: :
  12. Numptey

team hunt fun inc 2 hoff's

few globies from last couple team hunts first some segs with rip and skam...
  13. Numptey

team,rabbids, solo globies

few hogg globals with Kyndig and rayne.... good going peeps :)
  14. Numptey

lmao

most northerners arnt like this just the select few lol :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPWzLQn53V0 gotta love the billy bob teeth :laugh::laugh: WARNING: does contain bad language and taking the piss outta chavs:silly2:
  15. Numptey

Debbie does.. erm Numptey does cp

few globies at cp today ....
  16. Numptey

few hoggies

17. Numptey

missed my own little guy's b'day

poor fella i bin havin to much fun killin wit him i forgot his birthday :eek: little numpt was 2 years old last month :yay: few high points this year his first uber a 2.9k hoggie young... and a 5k silent (esi) uber with best hunt tag team partner Viking, passing 100k total skills then selling...
  18. Numptey

todays hunt..

love hunting ^^
  19. Numptey

new personal best.

thori from a day or 2 ago then today decided to go hunt some scips equalled my record of 10 hunting globies but today got 5 globals on consecutive mobs in approx 5 mins ... here goes.. thori.. scips...
  20. Numptey

latest hunt...

few globies :yay:
  21. Numptey

few globies

few recent globies :D and 2 from tonight with Viking in new lands ...
  22. Numptey

couple for Fric :P

quick ambu hunt other day b4 goin out these 2 globies in a 15 min hunt not bad :D i go get more soon fric :D
  23. Numptey

todays globies

good day even profited .....
  24. Numptey

few globies

latest few globies .....
  25. Numptey

trax, trox , kingfish , pk and others

few globies lately ......
Back