Search results

1. Razer

Documenting World of Firepower 2014

After a 1 year absence World of Firepower (WoF) has returned. Since 2007 WoF has taken a spot on many people's calendars and for some it is even the only event they take part in. This year we, at EntropiaPlanets, want to cover the entire event, complete with the rules, the teams and the...
  2. Razer

Selling: Unlimited Isis LR41

Because I'm playing a lot less then I used to, I think it is time for me to sell my beloved Unlimited Isis LR41. The current TT value is 3541 PED The current Tier is 2.9 TIR 01: 48 02: 90 03: 88 04: 75 05: 80 06: 120 07: 107 08: 81 09: 99 10: 47 Looking to get something in the neighborhood of...
  3. Razer

SPACE, the map

So let me be the first to post a map of space. Took a while to make, but this is it For a high-res version:
  4. Razer

Entropia ipad app ??!!

Was browsing around the web, like I do often, looking for everything that has anything to do with Entropia and came across this picture: It looks to me like a ipad with a Entropia login screen. Nothing much was said about the picture, but could this be some kind of EU ipad/android app?? Maybe...
  5. Razer

Info: NEW PORT ATLANTIS sneak peak

OK I didn't see anyone post this on there, so let me be the first. It is a sneak peak of the new Port Atlantis
  6. Razer

Question: Tiering up from Tier 1.0

A while back I tiered up my opalo to tier 1.0. After that I used it a bit (for 2 hour strait yesterday, with a ped cycle of about 50 PED) and so far it hasn't gone up anything in tier level. The Tier Increase Rates for tier 1 and 2 are 162 and 136 so not that far apart. I was wondering if...
  7. Razer

Calypos Gateway is NOT on Calypso

Today, even though it is way to hot to play a computer game and the Dutch are playing football in an hour, I wondered where on Calypso this new Calypso Gateway is. So I went back there and looked at the coords. The coords. are 69754,69899. So I opened my AutoCAD map and typed in the coords...
  8. Razer

RAZER going to Canada

Not moving there, just a holiday with my parents, sister her boyfriend an his son. We will be there from July 6th to July 27th, so I won't be online at the forum, but don't worry I will probably return . We have rented a Camper and are planning to drive around the Canadian Rockies for 3 weeks...
  9. Razer

The NEW (VU10.8) map is here !!

done a little work and I made a new map for VU 10.8. You can find it here:
  10. Razer

which name is cooler ...

I had a discussion about which name is cooler with a guy named Razor in PA today and we decided to ask you guys. So Which name is cooler RAZER of Razor?
  11. Razer

Xlite-W Screen (PC)

Was decorating my apartment today when I noticed that all my Xlite-W Screen (PC)'s had changed into some sort of plasma screen. They used to be 4:1 and now they are 2:1 which really screws up my pics. I also noticed that I need to pay again to put back the pic that was on there. Did anyone else...
  12. Razer

Planet teleporters

So, I was going over the websites of all the planet partners and was thinking about how we will be able to get there when all of a sudden it hit me. You know that the TP's on the planet shoot out a blue line in the air, well I noticed a few other blue lines from buildings that don't have a TP...
  13. Razer

The Eudoria -> Amethera long distance swim

OK I think this haven't been tried yet and I got inspired by a post on this forum and because it is kinda boring alone I decided to make an event out of it. so..... No prizes or anything, just a nice swim with a lot of friends and seeing if this is possible. So if you wanna join, come to PA...
  14. Razer

Contest idea: Design a building

OK I have been walking around with this idea for a while now and finally send it to MA. What do you guys think of it, should MA do a contest like this?
  15. Razer

Eudoria, Old and New

As you all have seen in the update log, MA updated the map a bit and I must say it looks a lot better. They seems to have done some work on the edges of the 16 tiles of the map so that they now fist together smoothly.
  16. Razer

RAZER on Twitter

I'm sure all you guys know what Twitter is and today I made my first Twitter account. The account is for my avatar "RAZER" just because I don't do much exciting IRL :). I can't promise I will update a lot and for how long, its new and still kinda fun now, but I will try to keep doing it as long...
  17. Razer

Jellyfish Found !!!

I was swimming a bit near the golf coarse and came across these little things. I couldn't shoot them and they didn't attack me and they also didn't have a health bar, so for now they are just part of the scenery I think.
  18. Razer

Help me finish the Eudoria map

As you all might know there are a few maps going around the internet of the old Calypso with all the TP's, outposts and POI's on there. Because I used those maps a lot I thought it would be a good idea to make one for the new Calypso to. I will try to do a lot of the work myself, but I can use...
  19. Razer

Are there any plan to make a new map?

As you all will probably know you can get the VU9.4 map from the internet with all the interesting places on them. But with VU10 and the map change those maps will probably be worthless, so are there any plans for making new ones? If so I will be more then willing to help, if not maybe someone...
  20. Razer

CLub X-treme launch party

As always with cool parties I again made a little movie about this one. I have been using some new software for this which gives me the opportunity to do some cool things as you can see in the movie. Let me know if you like it and post a comment on Youtube for me as well...
  21. Razer

Rave Cave Party

Last week MistahE hosted a nice little party in the Caves below the dear in New Oxford and as always with good parties I made a little party video. MistahE played all kinds of different dance :wtg: music, but because he is Dutch he did play some nice HardHouse and Hardcore even and some golden...
  22. Razer

Why the name Calypso??

For some reason today I was thinking about Calypso and why MindArk had chosen that name for their first planet. Did a little search and didn't come up with anything. I did come across some other stuff that is called Calypso. So I was wondering, does anyone know why they have chosen Calypso as...
  23. Razer

Help: a loptop for VU10

I have been thinking about buying a laptop for a while now, but I always had 1 thing I wanted on it and that was a HDMI connection. Thse days almost all laptops have one, so it might be the time to buy one. I also wanted a smaller laptop that is easy to cary with me when needed. Of course it...
  24. Razer

New CE2 pic??

I was going through the 2008 annual report and came across these pictures. It looks like CE2 pictures which I have never seen before
  25. Razer

Hitchhikers Towel

OK, I just realized today what the Hitchhikers Towels were after I saw one in auction and decided to read the info. They are a reference to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy book (probably the weirdest book you will ever read) and they changed the text out of the HHGTTG books a bit so it fits...
Back