Search results

1. syntax

FEN Event Announcement

I thought about coming out of retirement for this, but nothing for miners, so nice job MA! My wallet thanks you. Maybe see you guys at the 20th if MA hasn't folded by then.
  2. syntax

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Of course, I agree with you if I was only basing my opinion on a few negative posts; but I have a 14-year history of MindArk disappointments and miscues helping to form my bias. The large number of negative responses to the VU were at least enough to see that the trend continues. ;)
  3. syntax

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

When I heard there was a loot overhaul, I considered coming out of retirement and playing again. After reading the forums, I can see that it was done in the classic MindArk fashion; over-promise and under-deliver. I don't know why I expected anything less. Nope, this girl will stay in...
  4. syntax

EU come to impossible middle deposit

I played since beta, and stopped playing about a year ago. In the earlier days, I could make a small depo about once or twice a year and make it last forever. Before explosives killed the MU on everything, it was actually fairly easy to profit. That was the first big blow to the economy as I...
  5. syntax

How Base DPP Affects Your Loot

All of these loot theories leave out what I believe is a very important factor in this game: luck.
  6. syntax

Selling: All Skills 50% Monthly

Bumping, still plenty to sell
  7. syntax

bump10char
  8. syntax

Character auction didn't work, so I'm selling all skills individually. All skills at 50% monthly MU - BYO ESI. Here's a Google spreadsheet with current availability: https://goo.gl/AMdf3B PM here or in-game "syntax syntax error".
  9. syntax

Selling: My Character

Bump10Char
  10. syntax

You're correct if you are buying the ESI. I was thinking more for the players that already have plenty of looted ESI, in which case they should be able to profit easily. If buying the ESI, then reselling would not be a good plan.
  11. syntax

Not sure if "illegal", but a few reasons: 1) It's tied to my personal email. 2) I still would like to login from time to time and chat with soc.
  12. syntax

First of all, it's "she". Second, I already explained to you that you don't have to give all ESI at once. You can just give one, I chip and give back, then another, and so forth. I've been playing for 13 years, plenty of people know me. I'm obviously not a scammer.
  13. syntax

I've sold some skills already, so be aware that evade/dodge and some mining are gone. I'm trying to sell the rest as a package. You will need to provide ESI, please. Total Skills: 110678 ESI Needed: 2014.43 Final Chip Size: 1813.02 Here are the skills...
  14. syntax

What skills govern heal chips?

ooooh duh... I get it now, for some reason I was mentally thinking bioregenesis = biotropic; but biotropic is composed of bioregenesis and the others. So dumb sometimes.
  15. syntax

Will look, thanks
  16. syntax

Sorry, replies out of order. Thanks ^ ^
  17. syntax

Right, but that's what I'm asking. Does that mean I also need to keep the skills on that chart? If I sold out the concentration, anatomy, etc, would that also decrease bioregen? Or can I just keep my bioregen and sell everything else and still use the chips at the level I can currently use?
  18. syntax

I am thinking about chipping out everything, but want to retain the ability to use my heal chips so I can still fap for friends. Is bioregenesis the only skill I need to keep, or are the chips governed by other skills? E.g. if anatomy and paramedic were zeroed out, would I still be maxed on my...
  19. syntax

Are economy enhancers worth their price?

Ah right, thanks for putting numbers on it. Didn't think of it that way.
  20. syntax

Thanks. I was asking for a UL weapon, but I do sometime use >1000% MU E.L.M. swords, so maybe the enhancers would make sense for slowing the decay on those.
  21. syntax

I've tried using damage enhancers on my weapon but they break frequently and are very expensive to use. I was curious about economy enhancers and if they suffer the same fate. The MU on them is extremely high - so my question is does the added economy outweigh the cost of them or no?
  22. syntax

Uber: 3 Big loots in endgame run

Gratz! My favorite part is when you hit the 16k and just pause for a brief sec and then keep mining, like "eh.. that's cool". I would be peeing my panties and messaging everyone I know.
  23. syntax

Why are there so many auction regions?

Ah, I didn't realize that. There's no way for players to use it, though, is there?
  24. syntax

Why are there so many auction regions?

I don't even think all of the auctions work... Global doesn't, and I think some of the sub-planet ones do not (haven't checked in a long time). Personally I'd rather see a single AH and no transport fees, but that would be too easy on the players and without the transport fees MA would lose one...
  25. syntax

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

... so maybe that's the whole point us regular peasants are trying to make. Basically you're saying that for $130 a month I can only afford the absolute lowest level of the game. Expensive game if you ask me. Same... I've seen the PED card go from a decent amount to nothing in spite of...
Back