Search results

1. syntax

Selling: All Skills 50% Monthly

Character auction didn't work, so I'm selling all skills individually. All skills at 50% monthly MU - BYO ESI. Here's a Google spreadsheet with current availability: https://goo.gl/AMdf3B PM here or in-game "syntax syntax error".
  2. syntax

Selling: My Character

I've sold some skills already, so be aware that evade/dodge and some mining are gone. I'm trying to sell the rest as a package. You will need to provide ESI, please. Total Skills: 110678 ESI Needed: 2014.43 Final Chip Size: 1813.02 Here are the skills...
  3. syntax

What skills govern heal chips?

I am thinking about chipping out everything, but want to retain the ability to use my heal chips so I can still fap for friends. Is bioregenesis the only skill I need to keep, or are the chips governed by other skills? E.g. if anatomy and paramedic were zeroed out, would I still be maxed on my...
  4. syntax

Are economy enhancers worth their price?

I've tried using damage enhancers on my weapon but they break frequently and are very expensive to use. I was curious about economy enhancers and if they suffer the same fate. The MU on them is extremely high - so my question is does the added economy outweigh the cost of them or no?
  5. syntax

What does the "Trader" source mean?

When viewing weapons, there's a Source column on the grid that says e.g. "Looted", "Crafted". One of the values is "Trader", what does that mean?
  6. syntax

Selling: [Lokabhu Electrifier Sword] Tier VI

I believe it's currently the only tier VI in game since I swirled on the upgrade. Tier V is +550 ped and the upgrade was 140; I'm only asking for +650PED. With enhancers you get 53dps @ 2.927 eco. It's been an awesome blade for me. Msg me here or in game "syntax syntax error". Bare...
  7. syntax

What is the best way to convert UA to PED?

I'm posting this under hunting rather than economy because I'm asking in the context of hunting. I prefer strongboxes over plain depo; ofc each time this leaves me with a stack of UA. I'm a melee user so the ammo isn't that useful (though I use a little for chips). I used to take the UA and...
  8. syntax

Please fix the stupid deep space regions around planets

I know everyone has their own personal list of ridiculous bugs they'd like to see fixed but this one has raised my blood pressure. I know I'm not the only one who's gotten the "cannot enter deep space" error when trying to land on a planet from a slightly wrong angle. I just spent the last 30...
  9. syntax

Selling: All mining skills

Selling all mining-related skills. Slowly whittling them off to AH and anyone who wants them. PM me in-game 'syntax syntax error'.
  10. syntax

Buying: Hermes Groin Gard F (L)

Mine is almost broken and can't find one elsewhere. Please PM me here or in game if you have one for sale. syntax syntax error
  11. syntax

Recommended setup for Warrior 8+

I bought a set of Hermes and 6A for bot hunting, and according to Entropedia this setup should handle all levels of Warrior. Even when I set info to "max damage" it shows 1.0 for Warrior 10. This is not the case. I'm getting average 40-50 dmg per hit on Warrior 10. Is this just bad data or...
  12. syntax

N00b towers still exist

Logged in to do the thing. I typically check the hof list when I start mining b/c if there's a tower on the list I mine more conservatively. Noticed there was a 21k tower. A HUGE congrats to knife party :yay:. I had actually just done a vault run with him, so I knew him. He had only been...
  13. syntax

Are durability enhancers worth it?

I recall seeing a post once about weapon eco enhancers and how they are generally ineffective and in most cases end up costing you more due to the MU involved. What about durability enhancers for armor (particularly limited armor)? In general is the decay you save greater than the cost of...
  14. syntax

Selling: Selling [Pygmy Kong Deed] lvl 8

Selling [Pygmy Kong Deed] lvl 8 No SB/BO. Send me your offer here or in-game (syntax syntax error). Will consider a trade. I also have a Sapphire Chirin lvl 5 available.
  15. syntax

Why use 10-A implant vs. 10?

I haven't used MF in probably a decade and was looking at some entry stuff. I'm curious why one would purchase the limited 10-A implant which is more expensive and has higher implant deterioration than the TT implant, which supports the same level chips? Also, what exactly does the...
  16. syntax

Can someone steal a tame from you?

I'm still kind of new to this, so maybe a dumb question. I've been taming dragons at the archipelago and I always see vultures hovering around, I assume waiting for a rare spawn. If I begin taming a mob, is it like hunting where that basically marks the mob as yours? In other words if I get...
  17. syntax

Where is everyone in RT?

Decided to visit RT, I haven't been since it opened and it might as well be my first time since so much has changed. So, where is everyone? Everywhere I go is a ghost town. Where's the "Twin Peaks" of RT?
  18. syntax

Make all pills tradeable

A few pills can be traded but most cannot. This is a bit annoying because: 1) Not all pills are useful for me. It would be nice to sell them to someone who could use them instead of just have them forever. 2) This is a lame way for MA to decrease the loot of strong boxes. Some of the pills...
  19. syntax

Required level for Dhampyre?

I was wondering if anyone knew the required taming level for Dhampyre? On a related note, is there a chart that shows the required levels for all pets?
  20. syntax

LBML under Windows 10?

Windows 10 does not have the ability to disable desktop composition; has anyone found a way to get LBML to work with it?
  21. syntax

What is a good way to log MU after a run?

I'm starting a new log to better track my losses. In the past I've always just logged TT values. I've noticed others include MU value in their log, which I want to do so I can see if I'm getting better at targeting the right ores. What is the typical method for doing this? Do you just look at...
  22. syntax

Decay and eco of Garter Adjusted?

Does anyone know the decay and eco of Dominax Original Garter Adjusted (L)? Entropedia is missing the data.
  23. syntax

Ability to clone action sets

Maybe there's already a way to do this and someone can enlighten me, but I want to be able to copy action sets. I have my icons/keys setup exactly how I want, but now I want to create another one geared for a different activity, but 90% of the icons/keys I want to stay the same, only changing...
  24. syntax

Allow delivery method change on auction

It would be nice if you could change your mind about the delivery option when buying from auction on a different planet. Sometimes I'll set to "pick up", but then something happens and I don't get a flight that day or want it sooner, I would like to be able to go back and request delivery instead.
  25. syntax

Why should you avoid melee weapons?

Reading through some of the economy threads, I've seen multiple comments about avoiding melee weapons. Why? I've been skilling longblades using a repedge 2x0 for a long time now, and according to entropedia it's still towards the top of the list when you sort by dmg/pec. Am I missing...
Back