Search results

1. Flaushat

Help: returning player-weapon refresh info needed

Hat off to you Lefty, thank you very much for taking the time and willingness to reply so concise. I'll have a better look a bit later when the time will suffice and i'm sure i'm gonna benefit from your advice.
  2. Flaushat

huh, looks like everything changed dramatically from what you say. But thank you for the hints Hatten. I suck at swords, so i don't think i'll go that way, at least not atm, and don't wish to invest in UL , as my sessions will be just for fun, once in a while. Back in the days I was using...
  3. Flaushat

Hey, Been a few years since I've walked these lands, and currently have a bit of a time for roaming around again. So wanted to do a bit of hunting (as i don't plan to devote any more than the occasional time, so not looking for long haul, mining would be too boring and waste of fun time), but so...
  4. Flaushat

Re-print of EntropiaTimes Magazine September 2010 ?

do you guys do worldwide shipping(in this case how much is packing and shipping fee) or only certain countries?
  5. Flaushat

FYI: The Definitive Character Luck study

you realise that they could just get the IP from which you made this post and then monitor it against EU logins:) the allseeing eye will hit you with a HOF eventualy, as you said, for being vocal
  6. Flaushat

tourist guide - Dortmund

Ok, so, planned a small 2 days gettaway in the begining of May this year. City of choice is Dortmund. I would like to know what are your recommandations about what to visit while there (please keep the malls and clothes shops out of this thread- for obvious feminine reasons:D). Previous tourist...
  7. Flaushat

Loot Theory to end all Loot Theorys

errr.. what?:scratch2: and what about the people that have a dynamic IP adress for every network startup? I must admit that is a new ideea for a theory, but far from the truth. besides, about 2 years ago, MA passed the Sweden gambling commission audit, which proves that the Entropia platform...
  8. Flaushat

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/107673-entropiaforum-mobi-wireless-mobile-friendly-forum-template.html
  9. Flaushat

Either I don't know where to look at, or there are no thread tools in the mobile version. I could manage without the "email to" option, but subscription to thhe thread from mobile template would be a great addition, if it's not much to ask Thanks
  10. Flaushat

entropiaforum mobile

What happened with entropiaforum.mobi? is it down for good or just temporary? me missing my forum reading while in subway :(
  11. Flaushat

Entropia Universe with Windows 7

Do you expect MA to officialy support an OS (or any other company,any other product to be generic) just because a few people say "yeah, it works great"?:) Do you know how many procedures are to be followed to make sure a product meets the best quality demands, how many things have to be checked...
  12. Flaushat

Conspiracy Hats on!

I don't think this is the case. As we see in the same picture, part of it's name and ammo is covered with the IGN text, but that text is transparent. So, if you can see the name (white text) unter the logo, it would be so much more easy to see a red or green dot on the radar, because it's only...
  13. Flaushat

SGA and the meaning of it

Now we know why they offered us a second chance. They have to repay us somehow for the lost peds while doing beta testing on our money:D
  14. Flaushat

CE2 Patience is a Virtue

I fully agree, but if you looked through the threads, most people do not whine for minor stuff like missing textures or purple hair or suff like that. The big issues are gameplay related. Do you think that is lag that make the graphic settings saves to be reset on relog? Do you think that they...
  15. Flaushat

How to set graphics options BEFORE character screen

although in theory I don't think it's gonna be a problem for MA to allow us to tweak the cfg files, better wait for an official statement:)
  16. Flaushat

CE2 Patience is a Virtue

I am patient and I have no problem doing debug and beta testing for MA on my money but working directly with NVIDIA and having the game theoretically optimised for that specific brand and having the biggest graphic problems with the same provider is a joke:) the NVIDIA trademark "the way it's...
  17. Flaushat

VU 10.0 Bug reports

yes, I agree, as there were sittuations like that in 9.4 too. But it strikes me that for a slope that looks climbable (<30% inclination) you have to find detours. and in most cases there are none! Also, have you tried mining or exploring New Swiss? It's all hills and mountins there.Test it and...
  18. Flaushat

VU 10.0 Bug reports

funny bug which might cost MA some decay until fixed:) receipe: -drop bomb near some watter -fall through the ground -press forward/run voila, you get instant mole skills:) (mobs can't touch you) ofc, don't forget to relog after that, or it might be considered exploit:)...
  19. Underwater

Underwater

underwater
  20. Underwater

Underwater

underwater
  21. Underwater

Underwater

underwater
  22. Underwater

Underwater

underwater
  23. Flaushat

Mindark : CND is a BIG Failure !!!

yep, can you say " bye bye, carpet bombing"?:D and everybody should stack up on shelves, just in case:) carpenting crafting will flourish:)
  24. Claim Not Spawn

Claim Not Spawn

claim not spawn
  25. Flaushat

graphic settings don't save

crashed multiple times, no lock for me though
Back