Search results

1. unionova

FYI: Migration Locations

Im guessing the mob locations will change progressivly as they have a tendancy to do So for now Eomons NNE of Nymphtown (880, 795 big) (885 800 small) Longtooth N of Corinth (625, 890) Longtooth NNE of Skiron (600, 860) Longtooth SE of Fort Ithaca (685,870) Please fill in new/other locs :)
  2. unionova

Un-answered questions in Entropia

I got to thinking about Biffoids today. And it got me wondering... What are the biggest un-answered questions, and more importantly - what's the answer to mine? Questions: 1. Why did Biffoids have their name changed? (I probably just missed the memo on this one) 2. Whatever happened to the...
  3. unionova

Information & Communication Center

I posted a wish for an Information & Communication Center as a respons in a thread on another forum (if you recognize it ;)), but I reckon it holds at least imo a couple of valid wishes that deserves a post of its own. What initially got me going over the whole purpose of an ICC is that I think...
  4. unionova

Team member targeting with hotkeys

I wish that MA would implement a possibility to target team members by using hotkeys. I really miss the possibility to just hit key1 (targeting) key2 (fap) and then automatically turn to and heal the team member in question. Especially when you're crowded with mobs that have big hit boxes...
  5. unionova

Xfire Chat with Mindark - Unasked questions

X-Fire chat. Fail. Well, seing how the x-fire chat was (in my very very humble opinion) a failure I would love to actaully get to read the questions in a more sensible way. Im sure the invited people had loads of valid questions, all good discussion material. Apperantly I got muted after...
  6. unionova

Keeping hunting stats sucks

Well its no surprise that the ambition of keeping stats on my hunts kind died. Cause its amazingly boring. So I guess whenever I manage to come down from space long enough to get bored by usual intense killing to do the math after a couple of hunts, I'll get some more stats running, but I cant...
  7. unionova

PC: Full Angel F

As title says; what does a set go for nowadays? With or w/o the footsies.
  8. unionova

Mixed Mobs Medley - Hunt #1 - Orthos

Mixed Mobs Medley #1 - Orthos - 8th jan, 2oo8 Mob: Atrox, Warrior, Molisk, Hiryuu [NW of Orthos, Eudoria] __________________________________________________ EXPENSES Ammo: 303 Decay total: 245.16 Weapons: 197.90 | Armor: 31.11 | Healing: 16.15 Expenses sum: 548.16 RETURN TT-return: 826.34...
  9. unionova

Mixed Mobs Medley

For the third trilogy I will be visiting spawns with mixed mobs. I’ve always been a fan of mixed spawns since they offer a bit of diversity to the hunt and make it feel less tedious and a bit more exciting. Mixed Mobs Medley will consist of the following 3 hunts: 1. NW of Orthos (Atrox...
  10. unionova

Argonaut Aggression

The second hunt trilogy will be concentrated around Argonauts. With the orbs hovering around Calypso like there’s no tomorrow someone has to quench the argo threat, eh. Argonaut Aggression will consist of the following 3 hunts: 1. N of Twin Peaks (Young - Guard) 2. New Switzerland...
  11. unionova

Uni's Troxie Warmup

Uni's Troxie Warmup #1 - Ithaca - 3rd jan, 2oo8 Mob: Troxies (Young - oA) [Ithaca island] __________________________________________________ EXPENSES Ammo: 303 Decay total: 236.30 Weapons: 193.94 | Armor: 38.62 | Healing: 3.74 Expenses sum: 539.30 RETURN TT-return: 392.08 Market-value...
  12. unionova

Fresh start - Uni's Troxie Warmup

To start off the new year’s hunting records on this blog, I thought I’d set out on theme hunts. First out 2oo8 is of course, atroxes. They make out the very backbone of Calypso wildlife and are a favored mob for lots of hunters, including myself. Uni’s Troxie Warmup will consist of the...
  13. unionova

9.1 Hunts 2oo7

Below is a recap of the 8 hunts I did before lazyness and holidays came inbetween me & my effort to keep notes of my hunts. ************************************************** Hunt #1 - dec 12, 2oo7 First full hunt after VU 9.1 was applied, taking place at the Thorifoid temple [Amethera: 140...
  14. unionova

Hunting Blog

I've had an external blog with some hunting results for a while now, but seeing how that blog is completly fucked up I guess I can just as well do it here on EF. Because I want to have all my results in one place I will be pasting in old hunts (which is why the hunt dates won't be correct...
  15. unionova

SELLING> Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part [1&2], Piece of Paper

Selling logs 1 & 2 aswell as Piece of Paper. Can be used as decoration afaik (although im not gonna pay rent to my apt & check it to confirm :P) SB TT+20/piece, BO TT+100 each. (if BO not met bidding ends a day after last bid) PM or post here, price discussion welcome, ty.
  16. unionova

Selling: Nemesis & Viking (F)

Considering selling these two purdy armors i dont have much use for anymore. Both Nemesis & Viking are w/o footsies. Drop me a PM or reply something cute. :kos:
  17. unionova

Missing Vivacity Bra?

Ive been searching around a bit and have found no trace of a Vivacity bra anywhere. :scratch2: Am I just blind, or dont they exist?
  18. unionova

Your favorite EF poster?

(usual reservation: I did search, I didnt find a topic that suited this post.) I would love to see who's peoples favorite posters are. I know about the reputation system but I also know its restrictions. ;) And sometimes you want to publically acknowledge how splendid you think some posters...
  19. unionova

Scroll through bids in auction

Is this a new feature? I just noticed it a couple of days ago and I cant find any threads on it (admittedly i didnt go through all posts). When was it implemented? Oh, and I lovez it, very nifty. :love:
  20. unionova

Exo ATH

All this time I actually had an ATH in my past? Then what have I been whining about? :scratch2: Screen captured 29th feb 2004, 23:43:22, for those interested. (This isnt a way to get some silly fame, I just wanted to share. It is however a perfectly legit ATH. :kos:)
  21. unionova

Personalized chat

Since the chat was changed a couple of VUs back I've patiently been waiting for it to get fixed. My main problem is that I have trouble keeping up with the chat during heavy hunting since it doesnt lock onto the position to where Ive scrolled (jumps to the bottom if something is written to the...
  22. unionova

Answers wanted: Your EU habit.

Survey: Your EU habit. I would like to extend a big, big thank you to all that have replied to my survey in this post or via PM. Im very greatful to all of you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions with me and your answers have all been very interesting! The survey is now...
  23. unionova

Selling> Vigilante F, Pixie F & M

Selling full TT (192.5 PED) Vigilante F set for +290. As title says, also have a Pixie (F reserved) & M i want to get rid of. I have no clue on the price though. :confused: +10/set and Im satisfied.
  24. unionova

Buying: ML-35

Closed Im looking for a ML-35 (preferably in pink, but any color will do I guess). Price +1.9k CLOSED
Back