Search results

1. Jeffe

Question: Feffoid elite location

Hey mates, Anyone have current location for elite feffy's? Thanks and happy hoffing :) -JIAN!
  2. Jeffe

FYI: 1200 ped Privateer

UPDATE: Ship and new owner found, trying to pm them first and work things out on a fair scale, all though I have to say it was my fault for placing the auction and they should not be the victim, it will come down do capitalism versus ethics. Thanks for everyone's tremendous support and...
  3. Jeffe

Beechbum getting older

Big happy day to newly married Beechbum Noobalicious. Big gratz to Loren and Beech on a beautiful wedding also!!! many happy wishes and remember there is more to the game than just loot and treasures can be found when you least excpect it. :) JIAN!
  4. Jeffe

Question: shared loot at wave events for sapce vehicles?

oy, not clear on this. teams do not count for space vehicle contest. but what if ya around say fight club and hof on a shinkiba young solo, it says "shared loot" gets such and such, even if you only one there. does this count for medium space fighter or mothership if ath or count as team...
  5. Jeffe

Updating new patch now

New patch is updating on client server now. -JIAN!
  6. Jeffe

PC: Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

Oy, Limited sales history, rare weapon with potential of high damage, good for tiering? What are your opinions? Thanks- JIAN! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. Jeffe

free beer!

We need these guys in our society, or even a team, and I don't see how this is a crime. I figure it's a crime to throw away 1500 cases of beer. Maybe we could hold a fundraiser with it to get beer in game? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36569189/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
  8. Jeffe

Obvious

Besides the obvious high speed road system in place here it's nice to see some other new things coming into game. More advertising in game = more peds for the daily player?? Not sure but happy to give it a chance. -JIAN!
  9. Jeffe

Lemmy SXSW and........

Hi all, What do you make of this, SXSW is huge and multimedia is a very big part of it. Maybe I can gather peds to do a stage dive at Stubb's in full Shadow? http://2010.sxsw.com/node/4382 http://www.undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=10344 and lol - "The show draws heavy, heavy...
  10. Jeffe

I luv me my Entropians!

Just a thread to say how much I appreciate all the friends I have met on this best game ever. I got my first googlewhack apparently and feel honored and left speechless. :yay::yay: Thank you all for making this a one of a kind experience that only highly intelligent and uber humans can...
  11. Jeffe

Question: Copyright infringement of neverdies style?

I have been hearing this song and sounds like Neverdie's style to me(im thinking vu blues but avatar was stolen for the new movie too!, dont spill beer on yer 3d glasses btw), just a female version (i think she is female lol, dont watch the vid just listen to the beginning of the song). Are all...
  12. Jeffe

Event now!

PVP no radar, testing new streaming radio. 3 ped entry sga axe 2.0 prize. No radar, at Zychion. Max health is 170 so mid level players come along! JIAN!
  13. Jeffe

Screenshot event for Athena

Oy, Pretty simple. Be the first on top of the walkway with time stamp, post on this forum within 24 hours. You can see an example on my screenies. A few simple rules. -Must be in MSR Athena tp run on saturday at 21:00 in game time starting from East Scylla, this is not a race jsut a group tp...
  14. Jeffe

How friggin awesome are your soc mates?

There has been much whining and complaining lately and I wnated to throw some positive spin on everything. Basically I can log on and just stare at a wall for two hours and have a blast just in the Irken Invader society talk, I think all my society mates rock and we amuse each other. I got a...
  15. Jeffe

5.1 surround sound+ after VU10

I am so stoked about having actual surround sound on Calypso, it sounded great in 5.1 with the footsteps and mobs sneaking up up on you from the rear. Center channel was also working. After .04 update I can no longer hear footsteps, havent tested the rear actually. Also some guns fire first...
  16. Jeffe

Yay! Increased size on friend list!

I was just in society terminal and looks like I can just keep adding friends now :) If I am the first one to realize this than sweet, I did a search and could not find anything on this. So how many other goodies have we not noticed yet? BTW I havent maxed it out yet, so I don't know what the...
  17. Jeffe

Beech Vs Jeffe

Ok this is an EF event for some downtime entertainment to give many enjoyment. It will be JIAN vs Beechbum in personal insults and kicking each other in the nutz. It is up to the public to decide who wins! :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:
  18. Jeffe

Opposite of mob stealing

I see a lot of negative threads on this forum about mob stealing in events, and wanted to say something that is from the flip side for a change. When you get 40+ green dots in one radar area, things can get messy. The Irkens had a team of twelve doing our best to spank the warrior...
  19. Jeffe

What have you done in the past 40 minutes?

I thought I could solo the ship, but nope, so I actually did a few things all ready and wondering what others have been up to. This is not a bad thing, I feel like I got a weekend off work. BUt also really excited to get back on the equivalent of Monday :) I already did all these for poll...
  20. Jeffe

FYI: spider bombers

Found these little hoppy guys while defending against the robot attackers at Ithaca. They are great mobs for rockets btw. They are new to my noob arse, so here they are if anyone wants to do something different. :) Click to enlarge :wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  21. Jeffe

HoF: Firts ever Dasp Stalker hunt

Had some fun up on CND last night :) Click to enlarge :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:
  22. Jeffe

Irken Opallo HOF

We got this Longu HOF during our weekly society opalo team hunt, thanks for helping out Nar. :) Click to enlarge edit: doh! thanks to 'anonymous' for pointing out my mistake. I guess im noobtarded once again on my spelling. Opalo! Oh well I have made many worse mistakes in life.
  23. Jeffe

HoF: Jeffy's Drunken Teddy's event for Irkens

not a bad hof here. Is fun event too, all are encouraged to check out Sarah's Teddy Bear event.
  24. Jeffe

Info: interesting xfire gfx bug

Im not complaining, but just thought this is interesting, never seen this one before. :) -Jeffe 2)
  25. Jeffe

Achievement: Serendipity finally

Been waiting for this for looooong time :) No chipping in for me. Click to enlarge
Back