Search results

1. Killahbee

Project entropia logo

thisone? Or... thisone maybe:
  2. Killahbee

Buying: Loot 2.0 weapon (Sub 70k)🛒

Changed the budget a bit, and updated first post with some more info Not in a rush, but a good offer will take my peds :)
  3. Killahbee

The Umbranoids: Part 2 - The Prophecy of Shadows

After having so much fun thinking about cool events, I decided to write a part 2 of my umbranoid story Part 1 here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-umbranoids-part-one-shadows-below.294327/ ---------------------------------------------------------- The...
  4. Killahbee

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

Markup would go up, turnover across the board would take a massive hit
  5. Killahbee

Entropia Nexus - My take on a wiki I guess

This is crazy good! :)
  6. Killahbee

Buying: Marber BGH

Bump! First offers are in
  7. Killahbee

Let's see how long this buying thread will go for :)
  8. Killahbee

🔍 Recent Auction Sale for Reference: Tier 2.99 Marber BGH: Sold for 19k 💬 Contact PM me, tier, and price. If your offer is not in line with that tier 2 sale, please don't bother PMing. More will drop in a couple of months when migration starts so i'm not in a rush. My offer is pure ped, or...
  9. Killahbee

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Mister Andersson?
  10. Killahbee

Price Check Ghoul (M) Full set Tier 3.99

I'm guessing you have a tier 3 ghoul for sale? 😂 You can literally check the tiercost on wiki. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Calculate Cost/M minus Cost and you get the tiercost per part YOU GET BACK THE TT OF MATERIALS WHEN YOU TIER A ITEM
  11. Killahbee

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

If you want to use a app like authy or any other authenticator, follow the steps provided by @Svarog in this thread.
  12. Killahbee

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

So, you're saying you'll consider our suggestions as long as they align perfectly with your already set-in-stone vision? :cool:
  13. Killahbee

Suggestion: Legend levels for pets

Just Just give them the benefit of the process that indicates how many and how much. Just do it!
  14. Killahbee

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

Rest in Peace Here is his last thread for those who want to read it: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/katies-goodbye-and-selling-out-thread-hk-s1x1-arcspark-tma6-adj-fen-fap.297882/
  15. Killahbee

Price Check Ninja High Jacket Gray (M) (Ltd Edition 25 Units - 2008)

Spot on, i'd say 500-1000 ped too purely for rarity.
  16. Killahbee

Buying: UL whip! Dominax Mamba & Viper

Little bump
  17. Killahbee

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Description: Can't actually see the number of new messages; (below is 5 for example) PMs; Bring back the PM indicator to top left of the chat instead of topright of main chat, a screen is often covering it now PMs; Improve the flashing indiactor in a PM window Crafting: Scrolling...
  18. Killahbee

Selling: Melee Durability Amplifier 92 (L)

Bump, still got these for 2,5k each!
  19. Killahbee

Selling: Eir Mk2 Fap - Tier 1.99 - 10k!

Bump! Tier 1.99
  20. Killahbee

Buying: UL whip! Dominax Mamba & Viper

Found a Moccasin, still looking for the other 2
  21. Killahbee

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Item links not working (disappearing) Description: Links disappear when you lose focus of a chat. Steps to Reproduce: Copy item link, paste item link in chat Click anwhere to lose focus of chat, and item link disapears temp workaround; paste them in a sticky note and copy from...
  22. Killahbee

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Item links not working (disappearing) Description: Links disappear when you lose focus of the chat. Steps to Reproduce: Copy item link, paste item link in chat Click anwhere to lose focus of chat, and item link disapears temp workaround; paste them in a sticky note and copy...
  23. Killahbee

Bug Report Copy Item Link Button Not Working in Auction House Orders 02/22/2024 Description: The "Copy Item Link" button within the item info window is not functioning when said item is accessed through orders in the Auction House. This prevents users from easily copying item links for items...
  24. Killahbee

Right click main, Interface settings, turn of auto fade. Bug Report Title: Can't use residue in crafting Description: Can't use residue in crafting Also can't put residue in order Steps to Reproduce: Try to craft a item that can use residue
Back