Search results

1. NetStalker

Question: New search profile for other Planet owners?

711, Under the search in the main title bar is a nifty search for Mindark and FPC posts. Any way to get another in place for CKI or the other Planet Primaries? Mindark/FPC is one of the first things I check each day...:cool: Thanks, Keep up the good work. NS
  2. NetStalker

Where will you stage your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0?

Simple question....Where will you preposition your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0? Im thinking I would like to login and see Crystal Palace for my first VU 10.0 experience. :cool:
  3. NetStalker

Achievement: Trust your car to the man with the star....

Thanks to all the folks on the forum that took the time to push the little button and leave a bit of love in the form of a + rep. If I ever meet any of you in real life, the first Beer is on me. Regards, NS :cool:
  4. NetStalker

EarthQuake in Italy..

Just a small prayer for all those in Italy that were and are being affected by the quake. TDO has a member from there that has not shown himself on the forums since last night. So far per the BBC, 90 or so dead and about 50,000 home destroyed. :( The video footage is just showing total...
  5. NetStalker

New Client Loader

Ok here is a pic of the new splash on the client login...First of all can anyone actually read the fine print??? Second, out of the Billions of colors available for use, is white on Orange the best use of contrast? I can barely read the text for petes sake...Also that font all scrunched up is...
  6. NetStalker

Question: Skilling with AMPs on weapons.

OK, so I have been using my trusty MAD IV and Beast AMP for 1.5 years now, and enjoy it very much. However during this recent event I have looted a few rapper snapper amps and decided to throw those on the MAD IV. Other than a minor gain in firepower, does an L amp give any kind of SIB or skill...
  7. NetStalker

Activity and Longevity Counters....

711, this may be a bit ticky tack...but its rather annoying. (to me at least.) ;) Would you change the gauge on the Activity monitor to use the same colors as the Longevity monitor. After 4 green bars on the Activity monitor it goes to yellow, and I cant see the damn yellow color for the next...
  8. NetStalker

HoF: TDO goes MooOOooOOo

nice little team HOF to start the day...Nice day to play hooky from work... :D Click to enlarge
  9. NetStalker

Achievement: Long time coming for me....(coolness)

spent 2 years mining before switching to hunting...been working on this for over a year now...:rolleyes: damn glad its over, time for a new goal..:wtg: Click to enlarge I can finally rest my handgun finger...also need to replace a mouse.:laugh:
  10. NetStalker

Planet Partners Responsibilities...

I thought about posting this in the MA forum section under the thread that David started, but thought this was diverse enough for its own discussion. Has anyone given any thought to what happens when a business/Planet goes under? Planets in EU are just different ways for "Partners" to...
  11. NetStalker

This is for all the tech support folks that game at work!

hehe, a little long but well worth it to watch....:D http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com/ This could have been me about 8 years ago...lol...
  12. NetStalker

Help: RSS feed change recently?

My rss feed is acting up this past day or so. Im using this as my RSS feed. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/external.php However my laptop, home computer and work computer no longer function fully with EF's RSS feed. Other feeds continue to function with no problem. I can get...
  13. NetStalker

3/6/08 MMORPG.COM article

and yet another CK and EU article http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?LOADNEWS=10154&bhcp=1
  14. NetStalker

S: Pixie Parts (bunches)

So our society goes out and has contests on exo land like who can get the most pixie harness's in 5000 ammo thru an opalo....Well, I have never won, but I have a bunch of the parts for anyone interested. Most around 3/4 of full TT 6 Female Harness's 12 Male Harness's 2 Male Foot Gaurds 3...
  15. NetStalker

Wednesday at CES (MMOWC party)

stay tuned...im writing this and trying to upload my pics.... for some reason, things are a bit blurry today and my fingers feel like 2x4's....:cool: you can see the pictures here http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/95860-mmowc-vegas-party-pictures.html
  16. NetStalker

Wednesday at CES

Well the day started off like all of the other ones....very early..:rolleyes: Thanks to the previous nights activities of volunteering in old folks homes, feeding the homeless and washing stray animals at the shelter.... Most ambassadors were not so bright eyed and busy tailed for the start of...
  17. NetStalker

Tuesday at CES

Well the day started off as before, kinda hectic at first, but it seemed that all of the ambassadors were again ready to roll with smiles on their faces and lots of joking going on before the doors opened. One moment we were standing around smack talking Star, the next the wave of people...
  18. NetStalker

Monday at CES

Wow, the day started very early after about 4 hours sleep, typically things were confused and kinda hectic getting 10 some odd ambassadors to the convention center. All told between MA employees, Ambassadors and Terpin media folks, there were 20+ people manning the booth on the first day, and...
  19. NetStalker

Sunday Night

We arrived in Vegas early to take in some of the sites and just to relax before the beginning of CES, but it was not long before I became anxious to meet some of the folks that play EU, so back to the hotel I go. First knock on the door is Casay. She is letting me know that MA is holding a...
  20. NetStalker

Vegas, CES, and all things MA

Howdy all, thought I would start my first blog with my trip to Las Vegas and the CES convention that MindArk will be attending. I was lucky enough to be choosen as an Amabassador and will report here my thoughts, as well as others that I may run into along the way. My trip begins Sunday...
  21. NetStalker

UserCP link

711, thanks for the drop down on the UserCP in the link bar, but can you reenable going to UserCP when clicking on it as well? I use that link more than any other to get to view posts that people have responded too. Maybe there is a better way to do it, but thats the way I have done it for...
  22. NetStalker

This is going too far....

OK, MA, you have introduced the tax, you have killed us with new armour requirements, you have deleted our avatars...but this....THIS.... is going to far. Click to enlarge How could anyone make Santa look like this.... :eek: ....what did he ever do to you? For two years now I have stopped...
  23. NetStalker

Selling EMIK S30's (L)

managed to get 5 of them on the last hunt, starting bid 104% 3 full TT, 2 partial (about half) 24 hours after last bid they are yours, if no one wants them straight to the TT they go. :yay:
  24. NetStalker

Happy Birthday Fade

Been a while since we have hooked up.....cya around... :yay: Regards, NS
  25. NetStalker

New EF category

News. 711, how about a category to start placing all the real world articles into for EU. Unless im mistaken (which is a real possibility) most real world articles are being placed into the General discussion category. I see more and more articles being written and discussed in these forums...
Back