Search results

1. MorbidX

Current withdrawel timeframe?

Whenever i send them a question i get the automated 30days response. All i asked was currently how long withdrawals are taking. Anyway 2 weeks on friday wish they would hurry up i want to buy my new pc :)
  2. MorbidX

Urgh 2nd week of december then for me. Want to get it spent before VAT goes back to 17.5% in the uk Ty folks
  3. MorbidX

Quick question, has anyone made a withdrawal recently eg last month and how long did it take from the time you requested to receiving funds?
  4. MorbidX

MinDark suport ppl are so incompetent

Speak like an asshole to support and get treated like one.... nuff said All the issues ive had ive been firm but polite and they've been sorted out promptly. Manners gets you far!
  5. MorbidX

Selling: 15,700 efd

45 and its yours :) now 15,750 efd
  6. MorbidX

Selling: 15,700 efd

Auction for 1 week or until i receive a decent enough offer, looking to sell as parting my way with EU Pm or post
  7. MorbidX

Buying: ESI with 665ped TT or large esis equal to 665ped tt

Pm me if your selling large esi's 150ped + or one esi upto 665ped as finishing off chipping out Reasonable market rates paid
  8. MorbidX

Selling: 1 esi 168.55 tt

790% and ill buy it now :)
  9. MorbidX

Selling: All Listed Skills Individually

Ones highlighted in green are ready to go and are chipped, rest are unchipped currently but also being sold when i get a chip or if you supply the chip. If you supply the chip for any skills im paying market % for the esi and no more. Belows is the markup value of the current chips that are...
  10. Skills15

Skills15

11. MorbidX

Selling: Account Skills Sellup (with rough guidelines)

slashed the price for anyone buying the whole lot, pm me for info if interested
  12. MorbidX

Skill Extraction

yeah i wanna know is it fixed?
  13. MorbidX

1 offer withdrawn 2 still on the cards for the full lot bumpage again
  14. MorbidX

ahhh wasnt aware of that. 1st offers been placed for Entire Skills lot and its a decent offer. If anyone else is interested PM with offers.
  15. MorbidX

havent chipped yet waiting to see what interest there is and once a path is chosen then ill chip and calculate the figures exactly. Also what nerf?
  16. MorbidX

Currently exploring 3 options re ENTIRE LOT SALE
  17. MorbidX

I prefer Pm's please not posts unless its a bump with acknowledgement of PM being sent. I will post updates as to if im selling as whole or breaking up as the situation is assessed. All skills listed in this image are for sale due to RL issues but this doesnt mean im willing to be robbed...
  18. Skills

Skills

19. MorbidX

Selling: ESI 248,35ped TT

20. MorbidX

Selling: Skills extravanganza 6th october!| Account Sellup

Im currently in talks with a coupleof parties exploring buying everything, This is my first port of call and if now luck ill be selling broken down into groups etc.
  21. MorbidX

Selling: ESI 248,35ped TT

2001 ped then pm if selling
  22. MorbidX

bumpage .. now looking to sell out. I'ld prefer to sell EVERYTHING in 1 lot and ill discount the sale if done like this. Or If you supply the esi ill give a reasonable discount. Otherwise normal rates apply
  23. MorbidX

Question: When will skill implants be re-enabled?

agreed i need the money IRL due to unforseen issues and im so happy its been sorted on 6th oct
  24. MorbidX

Due to RL issues im having to sellup which doesnt mean its an excuse to try and rob me blind! Ill add the prices once i have access to the markup figures in eu again This is purely to show interest in the skills you want at the moment If someone comes and Buys ALL the skills in 1 go in bulk...
Back