Search results

1. InDaHouse

Selling: LC-340 Ranger (L) x2

gimme a shout on here or on Ericarrie Saoirse Saoirse in game. have 2 can get more!
  2. InDaHouse

Selling: Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F)

As title says this item for sale SB: 2k Bid Received BO: 3k Make me a reasonable offer you never know I could be having a good day......
  3. InDaHouse

Selling: DOA Smacktalker (L)

Looted this gun today and not many sold via auction so thought i'd pop it on here. 452 ped FULL TT, nothing special in the way of tier stats & lvl 100 BLP hit & DMG to use. 105% SB 110% BO Anyone interested?
  4. InDaHouse

Uber: 1714 ped Longtooth, cheers!

Went out told the guys around the 1500+ was mine this morning, and how true i was! :cool:
  5. InDaHouse

Why don't we get proper notice?

Why does MA never post up proper notice when its taking servers offline? Client loader has a support news section in which sometimes they give notice to servers coming down..... Would it not be great if you guys gave us some kinda idea as to why you are bringing down the servers so we can make...
  6. InDaHouse

Possible use of auction bot?

This matter has been reported to support as this is not the first time this has happened to me by not only this user on multiple occasions but by others too. I made a bid on this Thyroid oil and I was outbid so fast that the system did not give me a message to tell me i've been outbid and the...
  7. InDaHouse

Buying: Jaguar (F) UL please!

Jag purchased +5.1k thanks P.s. May also be in market for a Regen chip VIII UL also!
  8. InDaHouse

FYI: Losing confidence!

After tonight's crash and huge server lag my loss of peds due to not receiving all my loots i've lost the confidence to log in! I'll come back next week and it looks like i'll most likely sell out unless i get an appropriate response from my support case!
  9. InDaHouse

Advertising idea!

Was sitting thinking today while starring at the login screen wondering weather or not I should login.... Why don't we (the game lords) use the login screen to post MORE news about whats going on in the world of Entropia? Then I thought to myself it would be a great idea if they implemented...
  10. InDaHouse

The Crash Part II 26/07/2014

And it looks like the ships about to sink again loot lag back, this time i've stopped shooting!
  11. InDaHouse

Shared loot Mobs

Would be MUCH nicer for ALL if shared loot actually meant shared loot! Was in Twin tonight for Entropy the Purger 4324 ped HoF and I only got 2.7 ped, I pumped 95 ped ammo into it + my gun/amp decay! A few around me got emeralds 300 ped tt each and 1 person shouted how they got 1500 ped tt of...
  12. InDaHouse

FYI: Hunter Loot FACTS!!!!

Get ammo, Get gun, Get armour, get FAP, find mob, shoot it & loot it! :wise:
  13. InDaHouse

Uber: 1182 ped Feffox!

So last 12h my personal loot sucked -450 on Feffox, -150 on Evi's & -200 on Evi's! When my brother Mo got home from work I proclaimed to him I was due a HoF and he should come hunt Feffox with me so I can get the mission points and we can get the uber and share it! Uber we got and share it we...
  14. InDaHouse

Even MA universe wide messages are hard to read.....

Even MA universe wide messages are hard to read under this new chat system: This is how the server going down message was displayed to us all in new chat hud! Note how hard it is to read due to it being dusk where I was hunting, the colour of the text, the fact its in local and some people...
  15. InDaHouse

HoF: 600 PED Feffox Mature

After some horrific hunts and losses last 2 days I finally broke my bad spell with this and a nice run of globals on Feffox :)
  16. InDaHouse

Skill boosts?

I've cycled over 4k ped in SME using my atk chip and i've not had a single skill boost on either laser sniper (tagging), MF healing or MF attacking..... Anyone else had this problem and its only been since the VU!
  17. InDaHouse

HoF: 2 Baby HoF's after update :)

Yesterday i took a trip to CP to finish my 500 Aurli and Kreltin missions. Kreltins proved to be more fun than Aurli this time round giving me these: 169 PED Kreltin Young 279 PED Kreltin Provider Overall a 5% loss on the trip!
  18. InDaHouse

Help: Bring back WHITE CHAT!!!!!!

White chat is REALLY MISSED!!!! Everyone out hunting will miss chat, i've had no replies from anyone i've crossed paths with hunting yet!
  19. InDaHouse

New chat bug/errors.... Did you even test/look it?

Ok first of when a hall of fame goes by the tabs at the top left of the chat window partially cover the HoF message, first HoF that went through I spotted this.... Did you even look at the interface in action? Secondly When I type something in chat and press enter the sentence I just typed...
  20. InDaHouse

WARNING - Content contains serious rage!

So we get told we (Gold Card users) won't be able to log in till AFTER the chat interface VU, I have just downloaded the update and yet I and as I see WE are STILL NOT ABLE TO LOG IN!!!!!!! :coffee::computer::dunno::grouphug::dunno::lam::scratch::tapfinger:banghead: <<<< MA tech team...
  21. InDaHouse

Achievement: Reached the Top 100 hunters!

Never thought i'd see the day i'd be in the top 100 hunters for Entropia! Currently 77th :cool:
  22. InDaHouse

Buying: Regeneration Chip VIII (UL)

As the title says i'm in the market to buy this unlimited chip so PM me or post below if you have! PURE PEDS READY TO BUY!
  23. InDaHouse

Uber: Nice little Silent Uber!

So its been a few days since I posted in here, been grinding Evicerators with some ups and downs and good loots. Was totally not expecting this today: P.S. This is for sale see selling threads.
  24. InDaHouse

Selling: 279 ped ESI

Freshly looted and up for sale is this 279.54 ped ESI! BO: 875% - SOLD! Opening bid was a time waster..... price's adjusted for fast sale please no more time wasters!
  25. InDaHouse

Have you thought about this?

The number of ACTUAL active contributing participants in EU??? We all know Entropia Life tracks all globals and HoF's across ALL planets (as long as enough people are running the client, which there usually is). At first I Thought these figures i'm about to give were based on globals/HoF's...
Back