Search results

1. yoshihiro

Selling: CLDs

at 1425 per piece, have 22 for sale.
  2. yoshihiro

Selling: T5.0 Modified Isis LR53

T5.0 Modified Isis LR53 for +25k Accept CLD and peds, Remaining tier rates are: 61 153 89 59 127 Entropedia stats Looking for +25k in peds please, TT left on the weapon around 900 PED Also selling an a204 for +14k
  3. yoshihiro

Yoshi's Crafting Log

qHello everyone :yay: I know people don't really share their crafting results because it might affect their profits but I'll share mine anyway. I craft about just a few hundred clicks on OA-101(L) a day (i'm a small crafter :P). Before I got into crafting I was hoping to get some kind of...
  4. yoshihiro

Highest simultaneous pulls with VSE Mk 1?

I was wondering whose VSE Mk 1 could work the most times before failing, so I decided to post a poll. Personally I only got a maximum of 3 simultaneous pull. Anyone has more?
  5. yoshihiro

My Sweating Tutorial for Beginners

Hopefully this covers everything you need to know to start sweating Intro Sweating basically means collecting Vibrant Sweat from a monster. Vibrant Sweat is one of the ingredients to create Mind Essence, an item needed to fuel and execute certain Mindforce actions. Sweating is an action that...
  6. yoshihiro

Who said newbs can't get organised ;)

Phantom Striker 3000 was buying sweat 100 at 1 pec each. Look how organised we got! ... and the queue just got longer and longer
Back