Search results

1. Corps

My Card...

Hello People, Just a qustion, is it possible to do anything about my card without upgrading it? Here's what I see ; can I do anything? Other people's seem so clear and it has the light, but all I see is that. My Graphics card is an Radeon 9550, 266MB DDR Memory ty for your time and GL :)...
  2. Corps

1st trip to CND...

Went up to CND on saturday and tried my luck at mining...mind you the biggest claim I've had is about 30Ped this was very unexpected:D : A day later me and some Soc m8s tried berys...In the loot before we had Gremlin Shins F so we knew this was gonna be a good hunt :D: Overall I enjoyed my...
  3. Corps

A Load of Sh*t

Chiling in-game when this came up:laugh::laugh: :eek::eek::eek: Anyone else see this? This all made the Soc Laugh :)
  4. Corps

Animal taming

Tring to get this a while now...got bored so I played with the pet :) And it's my 1st unlock so I happy :D
  5. Corps

1st Solo

I was messing around a little south of billys when this trox came to see me :D I was sooo happy...This is my 1st solo globall!:yay::yay: P.S. I didn't manage to get a good shot so the red dots are the Global loot
  6. Corps

Vigi shins

:eek:I was testing out my new tp chip around jason when I saw this combibo old .... he produced something very special P.S. I dunno if this is in the right place so sorry if it's not :) thx Corps
  7. Corps

Connection

Hi I am new to this so sorry if i do anything wrong:) Since the new update happened earlier EU has been messing up , I lost connection every hour and now i can even logg on for more than 5 seconds!:mad: I dunno what's happening:scratch2: :scratch2: :confused: Thx If you could post your...
Back