Search results

1. TheOne

Buying: Mod mayhem fap

Hi buying mayhem fap modefied. Buying the one that gives me the best offer. U know it takes time to sell, so send me the offers 😘
  2. TheOne

Blockchain NFT

This game Could go into blockchain and NFT. NFT is the future for games like this with real cash economy.
  3. TheOne

Selling: selling this shit in BULK! to a reseller?

Hi i selling this shit only in bulk to someone that play the game resell or anything. i will not use my time sell one item here and there so u dont need to ask me :laugh: so only bulk offer in this thread. thnx! A large trout (L) 1 0.35 STORAGE (Calypso) Acceleration Chip 1 (L) 1 1.85 STORAGE...
  4. TheOne

Info: Grown Ups now recruiting! read info

Hi i made a soc today in hope to meet the grown ups. this soc is for players that have quit or have a big break, got family or something other happend that they couldnt play so much. here can active or inactive players join and have some team hunts, pvp, chat when they are bored. hope we can...
  5. TheOne

Selling: Im out

Hi i have been playing this game for many many years. But i have been away now and then. Now i have been away for 2 years. I got some junk left but is only shit. Got around 260k skills i can sell on a bulk deal. I answer only on pm if u want more info Best regards Henxy rose AngelHenx
  6. TheOne

Selling: Mod hedoc

Hi im selling mod hedoc. Offer me. Can do i quick nice deal if u are fast. AngelHenx
  7. TheOne

Entropia Poker Champion!

Hi guys who is the real deal in entropia poker? I will set up a Championship for us there i add 2000ped (€200) to the entropiamaster. I have held tournements before that always had good value. So now i will have entropia Champion! I was thinking of this setup. Buyinn €10 Blind start 50-100...
  8. TheOne

Selling: Rocket sga edition tier 5

Hi i want to recive some offer on my rocket tier 5. Only pure peds offers :)
  9. TheOne

Uber: Uber PVP LOOT

killed Isma inside pvp at Akmul today. MA made him fat and give me 413 ped ammo :) ty MA =):rocket: picture at link :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=307503&c=22
  10. TheOne

Buying: Trade imp to mod hedoc. Buying shdaow f

Hi looking for shadow and trade my imp hedoc to mod hedoc. My imp is tier 2. I want a big tier mod but not very important in the trade. Give me some good offers so i can free up some golden peds. Henx
  11. TheOne

Selling: EST (f)

Taking offers for my est armor f. Only 50 pec deacayed on the set. I dont know any prices so need offers:)
  12. TheOne

Remove OilRig OR.....

Hi i got an idea to make the rig fair for all, atm is only a few people have control of the rig, and so many people play this game and only max 5-10 people there in a 24hour shift, and this is same people day in day out.some of them dont even have a gun to use, have only UL pitbull to drag mobs...
  13. TheOne

Pvp st fps rig

In this video at 2.40 u see a pvpr filming hes self pvp. U see hit rate is very good in that Camera view and fps goes down to 7 when he killed the person. He used the weapon at full speed so the guy didnt had time to fap. U think select target was here? Do the fps sudenly goes to 7 if its not...
  14. TheOne

Question: mobtrain rig 24/7 ??

Ok MA says its ok to mobtrain in OilRig. it has been done for months now by one guy at rig, and yes almost 20 hours day. sometimes 24 hour. the avatar dont sleep becuse when person 1 play it and go sleep, person 2 do the same on the same avatar. this is done for scare away the players from rig...
  15. TheOne

Money for the Noobs! The Rig

hi! to all noobs that are scared to go to rig to try pick up the money and think the big rig are skill based place to be. u are wrong. atm i see only few guys there everyday. and i mean everyday is same people. 2 most people that split theyr time and have the most time to spend there is 1 from...
  16. TheOne

Info: Decay War!

what rly happend whit this pvp fights. is it a flametrower fight? hide and seek under pet. use aimbot to kill. did alot of experiment this week at oil rig and want to see if is right or bad. u tell me ;) i kill 1 person. person come back i kill him again. person come back i kill. person come...
  17. TheOne

Selling: [Genesis Firefly]

selling genesis firefly tier 7.8. offer me item or peds :) trauma amp VI and encanched it do 181 dmg and 45 speed. only 34 in skill rec. so is a nice little knife :)
  18. TheOne

Selling: Mod area ring

I sell this ring. Pm me here or in game. Mod ares ring its Henxy rose angelhenx
  19. TheOne

SELECT TARGET and mouse

Hello since every pvpr use something called select target for aim 100% i heard u can use a gaming mouse that has build in a macro button so u Just need to hold that button inside and look at person, it Will shoot when you have yout enemy in sight and not before!. I want also aim like this since...
  20. TheOne

AngelHenx`s Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelHenx?feature=mhw4#p/a/f/0/J3sXRSd5w6A here u can find some music i like to listen on and some other uploads i have done. i also have upload songs that i have make. enjoy :)) the first video i show is just a guy who hang on chatroulette and do some piano...
  21. TheOne

help i keep get conection lost

help everytime i try log inn i get conection lost. my internett is good so its not that-. everytime i play poker i play in 20 sec and i get conection lost. everytime i stream a movie and whach like 20 sec the movie stop.. someone know what to do. or had the same problem before? kind regard...
  22. TheOne

Any mod fap or imp fap service here?

hey wondering if anyone do alittle service for me with mod fap or imp fap?;)
  23. TheOne

withdraw..

hi i wondering i can ask u guys instead.. i send support case to ma for 3 days ago but seems like they dont answer this... how long it takes to withdraw my peds to RL bank acount.. im a norwegian player.. Henxy Rose Angelhenx
  24. TheOne

oilrig pvp4

oilrig in pvp4 would be awsome.. think about the war we will have.. the oil rig is never empty then ;)
  25. TheOne

support from MA about esi anyone?

hi has someone get any support from MA about the chipping bug? i want to start chipping out, but i wont do it before they fix this, becuse this is crazy lose if i do!
Back