Search results

1. H

Targeting but not shooting

I had this exact issue a few months ago. I have 3 different layouts or whatever you call them. You know, the little icon at the top of the screen where you can click and change from layout 1, 2, 3, etc? When I was on layout 2 or 3 the auto target would not work. When I switched back to layout 1...
  2. H

1 week break

I don't need to take a 1 week break since I've already been on a 6 week break.
  3. H

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

Nice hit. Enjoy the loot.
  4. H

Info: Merry Mayhem Stars Point Value

You forgot to capitalize twinkling.
  5. H

Buying: Last one * A-3 Punisher Mk.II SGA Edition

So what makes you think there only 9 or 10 of this gun? I'll bet there are at least 15 or 20.
  6. H

Mine is a punisher and I use it for tagging every time I hunt.
  7. H

I have one also but it's not for sale. It was my only looted SGA item except for the 4 Opalo SGA's I looted. By the way, how many do you have?
  8. H

Main Chat window issues

The main chat window does not show the most current messages. Every time there is a global the scroll bar moves up so you don't see the most current messages and you have to move the scroll bar back down. Annoying.
  9. H

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

LBML crashing with VU 14.4.1 Anyone else having this issue? When you get a claim the tool plots the claim but no audio describing the claim size and does not register that a bomb was dropped. Then it crashes. I cant' mine without this tool. Waiting for a update. Thanks
  10. H

Mining tool problems What happened to this tool? I tried to run the program and it said cannot find c:\documents and settings\steve\my documents\my downloads\LBMLv0.9.3.0\littlebigmininglog. And then it deletes the file. I redownloaded it and it does the same thing. I used it last night no...
  11. H

HUD Feature "Disable Loot Window" is awesome but.......

Where do you find this feature How do you turn this feature on? I can't find it?
  12. H

P key does not work I have two computers I play EU on. One computer works perfect with LBMT. The other computer does not. When I press the P key, LBMT does not update my location on the map. What can I check to figure out why LBMT is not recognizing when I press the P key. Thanks
  13. H

Your avrage return since march 2010?

110 % with markup hunting low level mobs.
  14. H

Help: Belly of the beast mission

I ran down the side of the crater until i encountered mob's. Then I teleported in and had to kill one mob in my area. I'm not finished with the mission but at least I'm i the factory.
  15. H

Sweating - The Great New Race to 55! (POST VU10)

My time is 15:40 My time is 15:40 Click to enlarge
  16. Sweat Time

Sweat Time

17. H

FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

It's now broke after the last update. If you enter a % markup, it does not calculate. :(
  18. H

I have the Hunter feet for sale.

I have the Hunter feet for sale.
  19. H

Planet Travel Petition - For a Free Preview

You think it will be $10 to $30 dollars per trip? I doubt it. Very few people would pay that. It would take 2 months the save up if you are on the $15 a month experiment.
  20. H

Undocumented VU 10.8.2 Creature AI changes

Plumatergus are now way more aggressive than they used to be. Before this VU, I could pull the sweat gun trigger on them at least 50 times. Now they are on you like flies on Papplon fruit after 4 or 5 pulls. SnarkSnot also seem to be a little more aggressive. Any other creature changes you...
  21. H

Still having date problems I went back and restored the original xml without my manual editing like you said and the new update will not read the file. The date format in the original unedited file is: <hunt id="1/20/2010-10:56:37 PM"> The program still reads the file where I edited the date...
  22. H

Can't see my old hunts. Solved I figured it out. The new version does not like the old date format. My old format is - <hunt id="1/20/2010-10:56:37 PM"> The new formant is - - <hunt id="02.02.2010-18:40:31" name=""> Error log shows:DataHandler UpdateCollections: String was not recognized as...
  23. H

Can't see my old hunts My version just updated to 0.8.0.41856. My overview screen shows nothing. I selected File/Load and selected my EU-Hunter-Data.xml but nothing shows. I select Tools/Open in NotePad and all my data is there. Also all my data shows up correct in the Setting button. How...
  24. H

SGA item collection

Name: Arian Ary Arpan Society: freelancer Best profession level:33 SGC item: Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition looted from which mob: exo mining set up (in case): bp used (in case): Data:16-Oct-09 other:
  25. Sollomate Opalo, Sga Edition

Sollomate Opalo, Sga Edition

Back