Search results

1. mya oowchee

Uber: Rich Narc

Finally, after chipping out all mining skills (now "slowly" skilling back), I got my 4th tower :yay: using TK220+oa104 and the (not the best) pic Click to enlarge Take care all and GL ;-)
  2. mya oowchee

Buying: Jaguar helmet (F) UL or full tiger (F) UL

As the title says, im looking for F jaguar helmet OR full tiger (F) set PM if you are interested in selling, take care :cool:
  3. mya oowchee

Silent uber with neconu jaw...:D

We were hunting big argos and because of lag we decided to change mob and try big neconus :) and im very very happy we did!! The third mob or so, gave us almost 500 ped hof with jaw in it...Ty MA, and mostly, TY MADMAN for inviting me :) Click to enlarge
  4. mya oowchee

Finally my first little tower :)

this was so unexpected... i just bought new finder and was wondering if ill get something that will cover the price i paid for it :) and before i went on mining, i asked my friend if he needs any narc cause i have a lot of it already in storage (he makes a lot of metal sheet):D when i got this...
  5. mya oowchee

Uberfat Armax cow guardian :D

This one was really unexpected, just like everybody says, u get it when u expect the least ;) I just came down from CND and asked my ex disciple to go on hunt with me in the blue area...he said he cant handle neconus there and will be dieing all the time. So i almost had to force him to come...
Back