Search results

1. mastermesh

Merry Christmas!

2. mastermesh

AI is fun

Been playing around with ai image generation the last little while. It can get you some really wild results. Fastest most reliable method I've discovered so far is using comfyui and the lcm method of sdxl. With about 8 gigs of vram that'll generate about one image every 10-11 seconds if you...
  3. mastermesh

Suggestion: create more uses for Calypso Bone Sample

The current mission objective for Calypso Bone Sample is ok, but after you complete that mission it's annoying to just keep looting them. It'd be nice if there was an npc trader or some higher level mission to use them after you've completed the initial mission, otherwise it's just loot in the...
  4. mastermesh

Never Die?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/20380903/vr-headset-will-kill-you-lose-game/
  5. mastermesh

Selling: Space Emporium - Foma Shop 21 AND 22

Selling Foma Shop 21 AND 22 FIRM PRICE: AT LEAST 11K FOR BOTH SHOPS together... Works out to 5.5k per shop. I believe each shop has 225 item points.. 200 inside and 25 in the 'display' entry area. That's 450 item points!!! (more than most shops you'll find in a mall shop) The shops are across...
  6. mastermesh

Suggestion: quick key pet tricks

It's annoying that you have to right click the pet, choose trick, and then pick a trick and click it... That's a lot of clicks for a simple animation. Make another new right click in there to add a quick key for that particular trick for that pet. grey it out like you do with other pet icons if...
  7. mastermesh

show more info on pets in estates.

Show more info on pets in estates. Allow hover over of more info somilar to hover over for other items. Allow a right click to go to pet status, etc.
  8. mastermesh

Suggestion: Rebalance blueprints

For a long time blueprints in general have needed rebalancing. It's completely insane that a level I bp like Plasma Kyller BP requires Dunkel Plastix at the markup level/rarity level that this type of ingredient has. Similar issues are all around the game... Also need of old school UL weapons...
  9. mastermesh

Suggestion: make L items that are not able to be used any more able to be used by mannequin pads and shopkeepers

I think devs should make it so that L items that are not able to be used any more are able to be used by mannequin pads and shopkeepers. Some items can be used in this way but not all. Why not just allow it for all items? Old used up guns look nice on pads so why not allow L clothes that have...
  10. mastermesh

Suggestion: participant content fast forward or next button for viewers

Seeing as there is a whole new batch of PC items in game recently released I'd like to suggest that maybe either in current game engine or next you put in the PC items a button that lets you forward the slideshow type jumping between different sign content. When owner of sign puts content in...
  11. mastermesh

Walls ain't walls, at least not yet...

Support ticket is sent in on this one, but just a heads up, if you buy a 'gallery wall' high or short currently it's bottom will hang on a wall instead of sit on the floor like it's suppossed to. Crazy that devs wouldn't test this out before hand, or maybe they did and test server didn't work...
  12. mastermesh

actual buildings with interiors.

Port Atlantis looks nice but some of those tall buildings are nothing we can actually access the inside of currently. With new game engine you can change that. Make every building have an interior... bunch of potential.
  13. mastermesh

Suggestion: Give support access to the esate broker.

I'd love it if the estate broker and all of the estates he holds that has not bee sold yet could be accessed by support team so they could make deals with suppor tickets for unsold estates, etc. It's very annoying that there are so many estates in game that still have not been sold. It'd be nice...
  14. mastermesh

Shinkiba inventory...

I've got 7 of 10 maturities found of shinkiba. Where the heck are all of the coorinates and locations for each and every maturity? Currently hunting north of the lake north of twin peaks. I used to hunt around cape corinth... Is there other better places to find the rare maturities?
  15. mastermesh

Enigma stage 3

Enigma stage 3 seems bugged. When you get to the door terminal it just says "item is locked" no matter what I do... so you cannot progress past that stage, unless I'm missing something?... Is there a secret to it or is it just buggy?
  16. mastermesh

Could not Execute on EVERY TAMING ATTEMPT ON BRISTLEHOG

What's up with Could not Execute on EVERY TAMING ATTEMPT ON BRISTLEHOG?!?!?
  17. mastermesh

Suggestion: (F) or (M) Mannequin pad

need to add (F) OR (M) attribute to Mannequin pads. That way when preview in auction takes forever to load you actually know if you are bidding on (F) or (M). Same for Shopkeepers.
  18. mastermesh

fix gremlin arms....

gremlin arm guards now take up 3x3 squares in inventory. I think they used to take 2 across and 3 up.... now when I put all of my armor parts together it doesn't fit in nice columns with the rest of the set. vigi adjusted arm guards face the same problem... looks like harrier arm is now 2x2...
  19. mastermesh

Suggestion: Ideas from Mir4

I've been playing Mir4 a bit the last few months. Here's a few ideas in that game that are not in Entropia Universe but could be at some point if Mindark wants to learn from other games, etc. In there clans, which function much like societies in Entropia have a purpose. A good portion of the...
  20. mastermesh

Question: What do you want to see in a Foma Shop?

Other than the usual mining equipment what other items are you interested in seeing in shops on Foma?
  21. mastermesh

'source' and mining codex

Recently I've started playing Mir 4. It has a complex crafting system somewhat similar to Entropia in a few ways. However, one thing it has that Entropia does not is that if you click on the materials listed in the crafting screen it will show you a 'source' listing that shows exactly where to...
  22. mastermesh

Buying: F.O.M.A. Shops 19 and or F.O.M.A. Shop 20

I'm in the market to buy F.O.M.A. Shops 19 and or F.O.M.A. Shop 20. I already have 21 and 22 next door. If you know the owners of these shops I'd be interested in contacting them or having them contacting me. I think both have been out of game a while but may be coming back someday.
  23. mastermesh

Suggestion: More tameables - on Foma and elsewhere.

I'd like to suggest making Plumatergus young and Prancer tameable since there's currently no tameable mob on Foma and Biodome 10 is full of these critters. Also would like to suggest a few other mobs be added to Foma that are tameable if this is not possible. Maybe add some mobs to a few of...
  24. mastermesh

Suggestion: How about a shop directory?

As has been mentioned many, many times before a shop directory would be nice. If it was tied in to the auction as a seperate tab or even integrated in to the auction somehow it'd be swell. There should be a 5 minute delay from time shop owner marks up something in shop and when it shows up...
  25. mastermesh

Info: Gambling

https://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml Gambling activities are expressly forbidden in the Entropia Universe. https://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-booth-event-rare-loot-raffle.8450/ - Raffle https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/firefists-customer-reward-program.8894/post-56281...
Back