1. Shifty

The scale of the universe

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347
  2. Shifty

5th Global in Five years

Click to enlarge
  3. Shifty

FYI: Racing?

Has anyone else noticed the dirt track circuits east of New Switzerland?
  4. Shifty

Question: LA Taxes

This has probably already been covered and a link to the appropriate thread will let me know your a darling. How can mining tax be taken from the lowest denomination of a resource. Or any amount of resource that cant be divided by the LA's tax? Could it mean that if I got a 1 PED loot off an...
  5. Shifty

Deleted Account.

If an inactive account gets deleted, what becomes of all the avatars possessions? Back in to the loot pool or carted away by the baliffs at MA?
  6. Shifty

I think my computer died

I finally installed VU 10 and got to the avatar creation screen. After a few minutes there was a graphical glitch and the computer shut down. It then asked me if i wanted to run in safe mode and all that but when i choose an option it freezes and im scared i cant get onto my hard drive and...
  7. Shifty

VU 10 keeps installing the same files.

I left VU10 installing an hour ago and came back and its still only got one bar on the installation. Sure its big but on closer inspection the same filenames keep popping up. Why is this and please dont tell me I have to re-download it because i just sat up all night.
  8. Shifty

My First three Globals

I decided if i ever got three globals I would post them on the forums together. Today I can, with pride.
  9. Shifty

Booby Traps

combine them explosives with items, leave them on floor, someone tries to pick them up and kapow. exclusive to PvP.
  10. Shifty

Question: Range and Depth

If iwas stood on the summit of a hill and i drop a probe, is the range 54 metres along the surface of the hill or 54 metres in spacial area and i have a similar thought about depth because the mountain may be quite high and steep meaning you lose what the range over shoots if its no surface etc etc.
  11. Shifty

Super Ears

I just has this bug where i could hear two people conversation no matter where i went. i went to about 4 different places on Eudoria and still I could read everything these two avatars were saying. A little a bit of eavesdropping can be salt for a curious mind but their conversation was...
  12. Shifty

Question: Multiple Claims.

Seeing as two probes dropped one after another on the same spot can find two claims of the same resource. I was wondering, does it prioritise by size, I.E. does the larger claim get found first or vice et versa?
  13. Shifty

PE is down again

FIrst Eudoria was destroyed by the robots and then not soon after, Amethera. thats it guys, game over, go outdoors and live once more, so close to CE2 but them blasted robots were too cunning!!
  14. Shifty

Portable Repair kits.

if these were in the TT they could have a value higher than what it would take to repair whatever item, so this way MA can make more money and hunters and miners could repair their tools out in the field.
  15. Shifty

Problems Loging in.

i have just introduced my friend to PE and he has downloaded everything and created his account, everything appears to start working when the login screen comes up but then it just keeps on loging and then eventually it comes up with the red box and a message saying something similar to...
Back