Search results

1. M

A strange story in the New Year

huge gratz blood!!! :-)
  2. M

Selling: Eon Helmet M unlimited

I've put the helmet into the ingame auction with an BO of 4871 Ped.
  3. M

Price lowered to 4.8k total. Today one Helmet sold on ingame auction @ +4999 Ped.
  4. M

Price lowered to 5k total.
  5. M

Hi, looking for ~4.8k total. I'm also interested in trades containing 1-2 unlimited female Tiger parts + Peds. Gaz
  6. M

Selling: Full Kobold SGA (F)

Hi, i'm selling my full SGA Kobold (F) Set. tt is ~130 Ped I paid alot for each part in the beginning of sga. The market history doesn't really help in finding a good price because a lot of the sales happened some months ago and i didnn't find many parts on auction. I'd be happy to sell it...
  7. M

Finally Rolled level 40 prospecting!!

Gratz m8 :)
  8. M

Ever Sold up And Came Back to P.E.?

Lol, i wasn't able to stay away.. Created my current avatar ~2 months after this post. Never sold out since then. But many of my old friends did and have never been back :( . I won't sell out again.. i guess :D
  9. M

11k Hog and 3.4k Iron

Too bad i got those last year and each of them was burned within 1-1.5 weeks. But at least i hadn't to deposit for this time lol.
  10. M

11k Hog and 3.4k Iron

Thanks for all the gratz :) Basic skin color set or some other beauty stuff, tt food.
  11. M

11k Hog and 3.4k Iron

These are my biggest hunting and mining hofs. Got them in november/december 2009. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. 11k Hog

11k Hog

13. 3.4k Iron

3.4k Iron

14. M

Quest/Missions - A list

Hi, just finished the 500 spider mission. Reward was 250 nova. Click to enlarge
  15. 500 Spider Reward

500 Spider Reward

16. M

Total skill count

Hi, i'd like to see a new section added to the skill overview containing the total skill count. This would take a few minutes to be implemented but save us quite some time in the long run (no more calculating/using tools to get the total skill).
  17. M

Issue with mining on CND

Yay i've got robbed for 1.5k -2k ped by MA. Why don't you send ingame warning messages when entering a dome or post this stupid bug within the client loader?? I have no problem with loosing this money, but not due to such a stupid bug. Usually i don't read EF and the fpc site anymore. I'm just...
  18. M

Neconu

Hi, i've tried to find a spawn of small / med necs yesterday but only found prowlers/stalkers. Does anyone know if there are still youngs - doms on the planet or do i have to go to CND for these? Gaz
  19. M

Selling: Free Avatar + stuff in storage!!!!!

Nice idea, but.. as someone else posted, the person that gets your username/password also gets your whole RL and (if activated) credit card infos as well as your deposit history. If you really feel like giving your avatar away (imho it's a big mistake, sold out 2 times and yet i'm still...
  20. M

What VU did you start in?

That was my 20th bday :-D . I've started 1-3 months later, vu 7.4 iirc. Played for two Years as Jonny Joe Momo (anyone from "the druids" still arround?). Sold out and created a New Avatar 2 month later (Miss Gaz Just ( the "Just" was suppossed to be "just" but i was Drunk Lol). I still remember...
  21. M

Suny Heart Man

Hi all, i've made a stupid mistake on auction. Wanted to buy some belk and didn't notice that the buyout was set to ~9.2k Ped. My last few ped (255) are now in auction for belk with a tt of 86 ped :ahh: . Does anyone know Suny Heart Man? He's the person who opened the belk auction.
  22. M

sorry, though this is for pm :D

sorry, though this is for pm :D
  23. M

EU on Linux (WINE)

Thanks for the info :)
  24. M

EU on Linux (WINE)

Could anyone upload the entropia folder? I've deleted the wine folder (tought i have a backup of the entropia folder but i have none :banghead::banghead: ). Or is there a way to get the entropia installer running?
Back