Search results

1. M

Selling: Eon Helmet M unlimited

Hi, looking for ~4.8k total. I'm also interested in trades containing 1-2 unlimited female Tiger parts + Peds. Gaz
  2. M

Selling: Full Kobold SGA (F)

Hi, i'm selling my full SGA Kobold (F) Set. tt is ~130 Ped I paid alot for each part in the beginning of sga. The market history doesn't really help in finding a good price because a lot of the sales happened some months ago and i didnn't find many parts on auction. I'd be happy to sell it...
  3. M

11k Hog and 3.4k Iron

These are my biggest hunting and mining hofs. Got them in november/december 2009. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. M

Total skill count

Hi, i'd like to see a new section added to the skill overview containing the total skill count. This would take a few minutes to be implemented but save us quite some time in the long run (no more calculating/using tools to get the total skill).
  5. M

Suny Heart Man

Hi all, i've made a stupid mistake on auction. Wanted to buy some belk and didn't notice that the buyout was set to ~9.2k Ped. My last few ped (255) are now in auction for belk with a tt of 86 ped :ahh: . Does anyone know Suny Heart Man? He's the person who opened the belk auction.
  6. M

Question: Changed stats on old faps?

Hi all, today i've been out hunting for the first time after a longer hunting-break. I bought a fap50. I used to get 26 heal everytime and on the item info it said 26/26 too. But now i have only 21.9/26?! I'm lvl 26 paramedic btw. Did MA change something on the fap or medic skills?
  7. M

Selling: Blueprints: Vivo20(L)/125(L)/200(L) T100-Texturizer(L)

Post/pm the price you'd like pay and i'll say yes or no^^ QR is 1. Vivo20(L) bp Vivo125(L) bp Vivo200(L) bp T100 Texturizer(L) bp
  8. M

Cga

Unlocked CGA today
  9. M

Selling Weapon Blueprints with good qr

If you want one of these blueprints pm or post a price and i might sell it.. Name |QR Jester D-1 Blueprint |57 Shriek Covert Ops Blueprint |50 Shriek Basic Blueprint |21 Killian Longsword Blueprint |14 L/Murdand Groover...
  10. M

Mining Hof and a nice blueprint :)

This was the first find after i dropped about 100 bombs at cnd yesterday. Also got 131 HP while pulling all that lyst up :) Today i did a small run on d1 and looted a bp i wanted to buy when i have some spare peds :yay:
  11. M

One hof and two bp's

Hi, these screenshots are from november 2007. Both blueprints sold for a little over 1k ped back then :)
  12. M

Players from Germany

Hi all, i'd like to know if there are any players who life in/near Bremen. Most of the german players i've met are from the south of Germany, wonder if i'm the only one living in the north :laugh:
  13. M

Bpc :)

Lol, without the help of Doer i wouldn't have unlocked it :laugh: I did all my clicks on laser weapons and wondered why it didn't unlock at lvl 10 BLP Weapon Engineer. When Doer told me i have to click blp weapons it unlocked on the first click :) Oh, don't ask how much peds i've spent to get...
  14. M

Anyone unlocked BPC this VU?

Hi, today i hit prof stand lvl 10 as blp weapon engineer and i didn't unlock BPC. Don't it unlock at lvl 10?
  15. M

PC on some stuff

Hi, would like to know the markup on the following items: -Full set Grem F -Set of 5b -Ek-2600 (or Fap90) -Bravo (or Foxtrot, ARR-8000) -Dante -P1a L bp I know that some of these items don't really deserve a PC, but i want to know what i have to depo next week to play again :laugh: Greets Gaz
  16. M

Selling my weapon bp books

Close this thread
  17. M

Some stuff from storage

Hi i want to get rid of some bps. All of the bps have qr=1 I want to sell the bp's as bulk. This auction will run untill 11.01.2008 (next friday) 12 o'clock MA time. BPs Startbid: 1Ped BPs Bid: - 5x ClericDagger 1A Blueprint 1x ClericDagger 1C Blueprint 2x Jashonich MP Blueprint 5x Killian...
  18. M

VERY slow download

Hi all, i have to download pe again and the downstream is only 2kb/s.. I have dsl 16k and no problems downloading other things so this seems a bit strange to me. Is there another server to download pe?
  19. M

Selling 56 click Ekk100(L) BP

This is not an auction. This bp will sell to the first person who offers 1.5k Ped. Infos about the bp can be found here: Entropedia:Blueprint Eraktor Ekk 100 (L) Blueprint (L)
  20. M

PC on 56 click Ekk100(L) BP

Hi, looted this bp today. Market history says 640k% but there were only 3 of these bps sold ever. So, any ideas on how much it's worth? Taking offers btw. Greets Gaz
  21. M

Hogglo Hof

Got this one yesterday. Needed it very bad, was running low on peds :laugh:
  22. M

Nec with 74 Ped ESI

Got another nice ESI today :yay:
  23. M

Armax with 98 Ped ESI and aurora tighs

Got this one yesterday :yay:
  24. M

It's cool today.. but i like it^^

Hi, i finally unlocked coolness today. Wanted to skill the last few levels but a 5 ped rifle chip was faster :D
  25. M

Treatment

Hi, after my 7k hof i chipped up some medic skills and got from level 23 to ~24.7. Then i started to hunt hogs and other mobs where a lot of fapping is involved. Yesterday i killed necs/trox/armax for 5+ hours and fapped on every hit i got (even the <5 dmg :laugh: ). I needed "only" 3 more bars...
Back