Search results

1. Horadrim

Buying: Robot Range Finders

got one if you want it
  2. Horadrim

WoF Team Eudoria

The 3 middle slots are best for me. Need to buy myself a comp that can run EU. (working only with company gear since some time). Any good tips for laptops? Hora
  3. Horadrim

WoF Team Eudoria

Avatar Name: Brzeczyszczykiecz Horadrim Grzegorz Profession: Miner, killing mobs with my mining gear :P Availability: Always when the team needs me
  4. Horadrim

Time to resume after nearly 8 years ...

Happy birthday Ulla :)
  5. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

will be there for sure :) we have the 500 points goal to reach this time!!!
  6. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

we hate the corns !!! I have meet Lootius at the prize award ceremony today. And I had the same chat we had before the 400 points hunt. So we will get the corn global fast next time ...... :silly2: The goal is simple - we need more points then Team USA!!! Horadrim
  7. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Remember Team Eudoria supporters, tomorrow 9.00 MA time we will have fun, score some globals/hofs and a small ath from main team. And of course we will win ;). So if you want to be part of it - join Team Eudoria support!!! Horadrim
  8. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Thx to all that helped this time. And the Corn hunters wont forget todays hunt, we will have nightmares about that :D but we will get that global next time ! Horadrim
  9. Horadrim

Looking for RL food recipes.

Country: Poland (depends) Name: Pierogi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierogi Try it, you wont be disappointed ;) If you want something more exotic try: Flaczki (the polish version) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaczki You will love it or hate it - depends on where your family is from. Horadrim
  10. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Should make it for the hunt, so can lend you a hand and some words ;) PS. Add me to FL if you havent got me yet. We need to speak about tactics before the hunt:yup: Horadrim
  11. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Lets go Team Eudoria supporters :) We have new time slot, we have new mobs, we have new globals/hofs/ATHs waiting for us !!! Horadrim
  12. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

the date Lootius had with my gun gave us many globals this round :tongue2: Thx to all support members :) Africa was good - but we where better :) That was the biggest score we had this WOF, next target will be 500 points. PS. Almost forgot Main Team :) you did great too :tongue2: Horadrim
  13. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Good work Team Eudoria :) we havent got so many globals as we wanted .... but the TEAM has once again shown the spirit of WOF !!! And we got a Susan, the first time this WOF if I am not mistaken. Gratz to Jamira on that ;) We have one last hunt this round, this time with Team Africa. Both Teams...
  14. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Remember, we want to win today ! :) Get your friends, dogs, cats and family. Have fun hunting with team EUDORIA ! Horadrim
  15. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

If you cant be there at that time, or wan to join only for 60 minutes - add me trough the player register to FL and PM when you are ready to join the support team. If you want to hunt only a specific mob from the list - its also possible :) Team Eudoria is very dynamic ;) Horadrim
  16. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Sure, but the 100 points support cap could be a problem :tongue2: The support (and main ) performance was very good. Thx to all that participated. Go Eudoria !!!
  17. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

19 MA Try to be there at 18.45 to discuss tactics :) Go Eudoria !!!
  18. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Eudoria support has grown 25%* :D we should be able to reach the 100 points cap this time! *and it will be at last 25% more fun ;) Go Eudoria !!!
  19. Horadrim

Behold, the *WoF MOVIE* ...the best promotional video ever?

Nice one :) Join Team EUDORIA !
  20. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

We were hunting, had tons of fun and got one global on WOF mobs :) PS are we still in?
  21. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

same slot as last time for me
  22. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Ok, will be there. For the first round will have a HL8 or P5A with A104 and unlimited ammo ready. I know that the tactic will be dynamic as always :) but I would volunteur for nexnercis alone or with others. Got some unfinisched business with those guys. They like to eat miners and I dont like...
  23. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

19.00 is also the best timeslot for me. Horadrim
  24. Horadrim

WoF 2012 Team Poland

Brzeczyszczykiewicz Horadrim Grzegorz Miner,so only level 36 hit or something, 143 hp. I am in Eudoria support already and will be there for Poland support on days when team Eudoria isn't hunting.
  25. Horadrim

Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Brzeczyszczykiewicz Horadrim Grzegorz. I am in :)
Back