Search results

1. Wynfairs

Is Support always like this...?

Wow this is irritating: Dear Support: I logged in this evening to quite the suprize upon finding that my entire shop completely empty. No shelves, no pumpkins, no megascreen or other signs as well as none of the thousands of peds of resourses that I had for sale anywhere to be seen. Nothing...
  2. Wynfairs

Calypso Resource Center...

Calypso Resource Center The coolest place to buy supplies for all your crafting endeavors. We have Lysterium, Oil, Blausarium, Melchi Crystals and Garcen Lubricant to name a few. Prices on the Daily on the game market go up and down. So do ours. If you don't want to pay rediculous prices on...
  3. Wynfairs

Calypso Resource Center Returns

Dear Everyone, I hope the months have been kind. Unfortunately, I have been away with work and other....things, these past months and the shop has been being run by my brother, "Telzar". Many of you may know him for his texturing materials supply prowess. While very lucrative, I'm returning...
  4. Wynfairs

I need some ideas for CRC TV

Does anyone know where i can get some cool, non copywritten music, has to be wave file or MP3 format to work with my movie program. Any additional ideas about what I should talk about for commentary would be helpful as well. For those who have not seen the latest CRC TV video, heres the link...
  5. Wynfairs

Selling: PRE-VU FOUL Skin Rancher Hat

Come to Calypso Resource Center and see this awesome rarity! Twin Mall, 3rd floor, shop #2 As stated in the title, this hat was made before the Texture VU, and as such there's not many like it! Since it looks so awesome, there is bound to be a few more just like it, but hey, come get this one...
  6. Wynfairs

CRC would like to advertise for YOU!

Hello again Everyone! With the recent addition to our advertising campaign, "CRC TV", we are now able to offer daily video commercials for anyone who is interested. If you would like us to promote your business in Entropia on one or more of our daily video feeds, please contact me on via PM...
  7. Wynfairs

INVENTORY MOVIE - Need Movie Tips

Hello All, I made and posted a short video clip containing the shops inventory, added some music, and boom, made it a quick movie. I've never made any movies before, would you please take a look and tell me how to make it better? ANY tips at this point would be considered EXTREMELY helpful...
  8. Wynfairs

NEW CRC Inventory MOVIE! PLEASE ADVISE

Calypso Resource Center Video Alright! We got the Friday Video all setup and loaded. Please review to see our new stock! Let me know what you think of THIS one. :yay: I made a short video clip containing all of my shops inventory, added some music, and PRESTO! CRC Inventory Movie Please come...
  9. Wynfairs

<<<Calypso Resource Center>>>

CRC Reborn Our Stock has been reverted to A variety of Ores and Enmatters! No more Lyst and Oil only! Stop By and see what we have, we change stock EVERY DAY! BLAUSARIUM, NARCANISM, SHEET METAL, ALICENIES AND MUCH MUCH MORE! Thanks to all of you loyal customers who come back every day and...
  10. Wynfairs

Question: How about a Magic Missle LIKE Power!

You've all heard of the Magic Missle spell from D&D. Almost EVERY MMORPG has it except this one. I mean why not? Its simple enough, some cool graphic that sends a nifty looking mystical missle at the mob. Level 1's are cheap as hell to use, I mean 1 ME with implant and chip decay ought to be...
  11. Wynfairs

((C R C)) Twin Peaks Mall - 3rd Floor #2

NEW STOCK! ***Featured Display Case Items*** Standard VisioMem - 6417 - $152.60 PEDS Basic Coils - 7071 - $417.35 PEDS Boar Thigh Guards (M) - $2102.31 PEDS Crafting Resources Available Inside Refined Oil - 500 - $11.02 Refined Oil - 500 - $11.02 Refined Oil - 5000 - $107.07 Lysterium...
  12. Wynfairs

Want me to advertise your shop?

Calypso Resource Center, Twin Mall, 3rd Floor, Shop #2! We have a HUGE gigantium Sign in the front of our store. With this sign we would be willing to advertise your shop or business for a very nominal fee! Our Fees are as follows: (all prices in Peds) $10 Peds Per month + Ad placement...
  13. Wynfairs

Calypso Resource Center - DAILY INVENTORY LIST

TWIN MALL 3RD FLOOR SHOP #2 As of 0204 Eastern Time - July 15th, 2008 Twin Mall ----------Qty---------Price Refined Oil---------500---------$11.00 Refined Oil---------500---------$11.00 Refined Oil---------500---------$11.00 Lysterium ----------500---------$16.00 Lysterium...
  14. Wynfairs

Selling: 10 PEDS for ENTROPIA FORUM DOLLARS!!

Im Curious to see how much the EFD's are worth. People can speculate, but lets find out. You will ALL deterimine the value. Not too sure how to set these auctions as this is my first one. I would like to get maximum exposure on it so I will say that next Monday Night at Midnight MY time, the...
  15. Wynfairs

Do People Like Inventory Lists on the forum?

I was wondering if people actually like to have inventory lists on the forum for different shops. Do they motivate people go buy stuff more often? Please let me know your thoughts because it's alot of work when your inventory changes daily :cool: Wyn
  16. Wynfairs

Info: Cost Per Click << Non Learning Tools>>

Non Learning Tools Cost Per Click I compiled this partial list and I refer to it often, hope someone else finds it useful. Level 1 Ore Miner 101------$0.89 Matter Finder 101---$1.09 Ore Finder 101---------$1.27 Matter Transformer-----$1.30 Matter Driller 101---------$1.50 Lifescanner...
  17. Wynfairs

Calypso Resource Center

Calypso Resource Center- Below Market Prices!!! Calypso Resource Center 3rd Floor - Shop #2 - Twin Peaks Mall Wynfair Tradamere and Paradigm Stuckey See The Last page for Updated Inventory! With our Headquarters in Twin, over the last year, we have set the standard for ALL shops who deal in...
Back