Search results

1. Freddie

Selling: Halloween and Easter Strongbox

Got 200x Halloween and 200x Easter strongboxes for sale. Easter 0.96 each, or 190 for all 200. Halloween, 1 ped each, 200 for all 200.
  2. Freddie

Selling: Sold

Sold
  3. Freddie

Selling: Summer ring 2020

Hiya Selling this freshly looted Summer Ring 2020. Great for Mayhem! SOLD
  4. Freddie

Selling: Sold Easter Ring 2021

Selling an Easter Ring 2021 Open for bids, current offer: 27k BO: 32k or an offer I´m happy with Sale pending
  5. Freddie

Selling: SOLD Athenic Ring Perfected

Selling a Athenic Ring Perfected BO 2500, offers welcome SOLD
  6. Freddie

Selling: Tier 1 Ghost M set with Rascal feet

Sold, thread can be closed. Hiya, I´m selling a set of T1 Ghost M with rascal feet for tt+145. Offers are of course welcome. Also got a set of Pixie M to sell if anyone wants it :) Freddie
  7. Freddie

Selling: Selling/Trading Ares Ring Modified

Sold Freddie
  8. Freddie

Umbranoids!

Hiya Dev's! :) I wonder, why did the Umbranoids get removed from the game? And is there any plan to bring them back? And the same questions about the Calamusoids Freddie
  9. Freddie

Freddie's Stream is Online!

Hiya, Just started streaming and I will be streaming Entropia and also StarCraft 2 games. Will post when going online playing Entropia! Feel free to follow me! :D Freddie
  10. Freddie

Selling: Holy Footguards and Harness(M)(L), Better then Angel! Great TIR on FG

Hiya, Selling 2 Holy armor parts, the Footguards and the Harness. Can't upload a picture, but I'll post stats and Tier numbers :) Protection: Stab: 30 HP Cut: 30 HP Impact: 30 HP Penetration: 15 HP Burn: 15 HP Electric: 10 HP Close: 90 HP Firearms: 30 HP Total: 130 HP Durability:14000 Foot...
  11. Freddie

Selling: Calypso Land Deed

Hiya, Selling a freshly looted Calypso Land Deed :) Price: 1300 ped Freddie
  12. Freddie

Uber: Calypso Land Deed Token #173 Hunting

Got this nice little loot from a legionaire gen 3 :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=284543&c=22 Having some problems with the image, haven't posted an img since it was EF lol Freddie
  13. Freddie

Question: No more ammo in loot from lootable?

Hiya, Killed a friend of mine a couple of times during a team hunt in pvp4, and didn't loot any ammo from him..has ammo been removed from loot in pvp3/4? Freddie
  14. Freddie

Robot spaceships

I really think that Robot Spacecraft should be re-implemented in game. It was really fun to run around mining and come across one, it added some excitement into mining and was a exciting way to get the beacons. And even if you didn't get one you would still get a global with 50 ped residue. I...
  15. Freddie

Question: Ek-2600

Hi, I wonder if anyone would use a ek-2600 healing service for decay? Or does the fap have too high decay for that? Want to skill paramedic and get the tier up on fap. Freddie
  16. Freddie

1 sweat to Phantom (M)

Hiya, I decided to try one of these :) My goal is to trade 1 sweat to a full set of Phantom M armor. I realise this will take long time and prolly I wont achieve my goal, but I wont give up :) So, I have 1 sweat, who will give me my first trade? :) Freddie
  17. Freddie

Vigilante M

Hiya! What's the price on a full Vigilante M set now? Cheers, Freddie
  18. Freddie

T-bird helmet (F,L) with high tier rates

Hiya! I wonder what a 35.92 ped tt t-bird (F,L) with these tier rates is worth. Tier 1: 1264 Tier 2: 2966 Tier 3: 1772 Tier 4: 383 Tier 5: 509 Tier 6: 2523 Tier 7: 3078 Tier 8: 544 Tier 9: 2290 Tier 10: 2250 Freddie
  19. Freddie

FreanD Delta

I'd like to know what a FreanD Delta goes for nowadays, both Non-SGA and SGA. :) Freddie
  20. Freddie

Achievement: New VU = New skill :D

Just reached lvl 30 laser pistoleer yesterday while hunting feffs. Took me a while ,I know, but finally got it! Freddie
  21. Freddie

Selling: Marber Foxtrot

Hello all. I'm selling my precious Marber Foxtrot... it's a very nice gun and it hurts me to sell it SB:900 BO:1k Item's will be considered, but peds is prefered Freddie
  22. Freddie

Foxtrot

how much would you say a foxtrot is worth? and do you think they will continue to drop? Freddie
  23. Freddie

Uber: Silent Feff

Out killing feffs and got this awesome loot :yay: :) ¨ Freddie
  24. Freddie

Achievement: Rda

2 days ago i finally unlocked RDA :yay: started the run with a nice global and then the unlock came Freddie
  25. Freddie

The swedish movie for the scout camp in Holland.

hello guys! here's swedens contribution to the video competition to the big scout camp in holland in 2 weeks! http://youtube.com/watch?v=MLasQ_ZaPaM plz watch it :) Freddie
Back