Search results

1. AL Killmore

Question: Auction Orders

Hello, I've returned to the game recently after a few years of rest and have some issues with auction: Back in the days, when an order was placed and you sell on buyout below it, you instantly got the transaction done and the ped in your card. Now, I constantly see offers 5-10% below existing...
  2. AL Killmore

A204?

Any ideas about their current price? A204 laser amp
  3. AL Killmore

Selling: Combustive V TEN chip, Geotrek AL21 Canis, Skildek Decimator

Combustive attack nanochip V TEN edition UL Sold Geotrek AL21 Canis UL - laser carbine Recommended level 24 Maxed at about level 27 laser sniper Tier 7,6 Price: TT (about 500 ped out of 9704) + 5300 ped http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=775 Skildek Decimator UL - support...
  4. AL Killmore

Achievement: Got to ze choppah and unlocked Commando!

After many years I finally managed to complete this milestone unlock. Commando! Back in my sweatgathering days I didn't even believe that I'll get that far.:laugh: A couple of months later (too lazy) I also got 200 hit points and 300 000 skills total.:smoke: Not a noob anymore, right...
  5. AL Killmore

Selling: Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet

Selling a Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet (current skill level 8, can be spawned on any planet): SB: 3700 ped BO: 5700 ped (updated 28th of April) Current highest offer: 3700 ped Bunny will be sold in 2-3 days unless there are higher bids. Last update: It's SOLD.
  6. AL Killmore

Uber: Stacked Ancient Tooth

Got this nice ammo hof last week while working on the Longtooth mission. After some serious number of cheap ancient mobs, one of them finally gave the big swirlie. My share was decent - about 1600 ped.
  7. AL Killmore

Buying: First Gen Combustive Attack Chip VIII

I'd like to buy a First Gen Combustive Attack Chip VIII (UL). I'm ready to pay about TT +3000 ped + 60 ped for every tier factor above 100 (negotiable) Post offers here or PM or add me in-game. edit: Got one. Thanks for interest.
  8. AL Killmore

Selling: Full Set Viking M

Viking M set - most parts tier 1 TT: 615 SB: TT+1500 ped BO: TT+1800 ped I'd like to sell the whole set (I don't use it anymore). SOLD
  9. AL Killmore

Unknown at String [3451513513562] - HoF list bug

This crap has been around for half an year already if not for more. The HoF list bug - unknown people looting unknown stuff at unknown place... Now how cool is that, eh? Seriously, you know something with the game is heavily screwed when the HoF list, the thing that is supposed to motivate...
  10. AL Killmore

Question: The new combat token system is BROKEN.

First: old Mission tokens exchange rate to Combat tokens 1:10 with 1 Combat token = 1 pec Just this simple thing destroyed more than half of the token value. It's well known that Mission tokens were equal to 20-25 pec pure TT value because that was the exchange rate in tokens for a full TT...
  11. AL Killmore

Question: Token factory

Also known as "Warchief Kazrak". I saw that guy giving fat hofs all week long and decided to try him. He's a wave boss with maffoids, so working on the mission was additional bonus, I thought. Arrived at the wave location, started shooting with 5-6 other guys, wave 1, wave 2, 3, 4, 5, Kazrak...
  12. AL Killmore

Uber: Pumpkin flavored love :)

Got my first Rare item yesterday. Hell yeah! Yes! I'll be your best friend, mister Pumpkin! And thank you very much for this lovely Adj Hedoc Mayhem!!1:yay: (got a second rare item today - TP chip III L, MA loves me :ahh:)
  13. AL Killmore

Help needed with Rocktropian instance: Abandoned Mine key VIII

Is anyone familiar with this particular instance (Sebastians Mine)? I'm stuck at its end :( There's a large lake, a small cave on the bottom with some gold ingots, crates and a couple of skeletons. Also: a treasure chest! BUT when I try to open it - I get a message: "This Chest Is Locked". And...
  14. AL Killmore

Achievement: Zen unlock

One does not simply break chip after chip after chip into the new Cyclop's instance. One has to feel the flow of the Universe, the Harmony of the Mind, the decay of the equipment. Thus, achieve Unlocks! Got Mindforce Harmony this time. :smoke: 51 lvl Pyro damage.
  15. AL Killmore

Achievement: once upon a time there was a Miner

lvl 50 Prospector and few hours later: level 50 Surveyor Damn, I'm good with that shovel! :smoke:
  16. AL Killmore

PvP in contaminated zones doesn't give ammo on kill

I didn't see it mentioned here although everyone who visits PvP4 is aware about this issue for quite some time. So, several VUs ago the ammo loot from the PvP kills in the Contaminated zones disappeared. Why the hell??? We still need to pay 5 ped for toxic shots. Why??? We still need super...
  17. AL Killmore

Question: Missions rebalancing?

What is this about? Nerf? Buff (unlikely)? Why are we urged to finish our already started missions before that "deadline"?
  18. AL Killmore

Uber: Phat trax

Got this gorgeous traxie a couple of days ago. Didn't expect it from those annoying nolooters. Plenty of eye oil and a kinky whip: Dominax rattlesnake.:smoke: :woohoo:
  19. AL Killmore

Halloween gifts

The gift i had is obviously some kind of fireworks, i like gifts and fireworks, yet it has no name whatsoever... Only "???" as name/description/item info. Is it that hard to make a gift item in a proper way? (made a repair on my installation just in case - no errors)
  20. AL Killmore

Achievement: Archaeological Lore unlock o.O with a typo lol

Got a new unlock out of nowhere when I reached lvl 15 Treasure hunter (with passive skills, no treasures yet) Archaeological Lore The green message has a typo in it! ^^
  21. AL Killmore

Achievement: I Sense unlocks!

It was a busy week. Usually I'm not such a dedicated hunter but with the important milestone of lvl 50 coming closer I couldn't help myself but to force shooting for it. Finished the Argo 10k iron mission. Then shoot some more, and some more... Finally, I was awarded with some brand new skills...
  22. AL Killmore

MINDFORCE event(s): Jedi vs Sith FORT wars

this Sunday: 12.06.2011 16:00 EU time Jedi vs Sith Initial rules (may change for next events): No Armor protection Vehicle limitations (max HP = 444) No guard towers (jammed by saboteurs) No repairs - repair droids union insisted on that one Everyone's welcome! Storyline: As mankind...
  23. AL Killmore

Achievement: Learned how to avoid no-looting mobs

Not really but would be nice, eh? :kos: Just unlocked avoidance when I ate my first skill chip. I've always been wondering how that works and invested some ped in a couple of evade levels. The idea was to decrease my decay bills a bit. Hope it'll work as intended. :dunno: It's a nice skill...
  24. AL Killmore

FORT events with ONLY MINDFORCE option

I've seen only a few events with that option before and it's a shame because they're good fun. I wonder what can be made for making such events more popular and attractive? Free entry? No-brainer indeed, but then how much people will have the desire to make such events? Not much.. I guess some...
  25. AL Killmore

Uber: Tribal Monkey Dance (ESI remix)

Was hunting yesterday when all of a sudden a big white monkey exploded in the dark. It took me 2-3 minutes to figure out what was the small green thing in the loot window and why was it green. FULL ESI !!!1 And then: :loco: :dunno: :scratch2: :eureka: :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey...
Back