Search results

1. Nixon

Buying: Hats needed for me and my friends

Hi! We are in the middle of starting something new and me and my friends need hats! We need all types so tell us what you got! But what we mostly find interesting among them all are: "Rex Top Hat" "Pub Bowler Hat" "Feodora" "Sombrero" and "Rancher Hat" Everything else is ofcourse...
  2. Nixon

Buying: 300 ped esi

Interested in buying ESI´s either a big one or many smaller one´s. I still have some skills that needs to be extracted. So any value in esi is welcome.
  3. Nixon

Selling: Big shop @ Televator Floor 1

Hi, Selling my shop in Emerald Lakes Mall This shop is one of the few biggest in entropia with 300 itempoints and an extra display outside with 10 itempoints right at the televator and on the first floor. The shop I own and want to sell is the "11L" Bids that I have gotten so far is at...
  4. Nixon

Selling: Sale on skills below MU Bulkdeal= lower price

Hi! The deal has changed! If you buy them all on one go you get all skills at +70% you provide ESI If you want to buy any skill separately you will get the skill with significantly lowered markup. Skills left on sale: BLP Weaponry Technology: 5917 Rifle: 4304 Handgun: 0 Anatomy: 0...
  5. Nixon

Emerald Lakes Mall large shop at televator

Hi, I would like to know what the prices are on shops these days. This shop is one of the few biggest in entropia with 300 itempoints and an extra display outside right at the televator and on the first floor. The shop I own and consider to sell is the "11L"
  6. Nixon

Selling: Skills: Hunting, Mining and crafting

Selling skills in all of these professions. The best thing is that you bring the ESI and I will take off the cost of an ESI. I often have Skills on ESI`s aswell so either way is fine. Skills left is in the category: "Hunting", "Healing" and "crafting (Weapons and attachments and general)" /Nixon
  7. Nixon

Weapons and amps blueprints with high QR

PriceCheck: Weapons and amps blueprints with high QR Hi, Im interested in what price these bp´s go for? Any help and thoughts are appriciated! Weapons: Maddox IV GDC (L)BP QR 2.2 OmegaTrek P46 (L) BP QR 1.3 Breer P1a (L) BP QR 100.0 Breer P2a (L) BP QR 100.0 Amplifiers: Level 2 amplifier...
  8. Nixon

Selling: Full Boar M UL + 7x 5B plates and 7x 6A plates

Hi, Just as title says Im selling these items. MU will be something that suit both. /Nixon
  9. Nixon

Buying: ESI´s in bulk

Hi! I would like to buy ESI´s in bulk, and yes I am about to sell alot of skills. You need some? /Nixon
  10. Nixon

Selling: Guns Armor Sights and amps.

Hi, Doing some storage cleaning for the holidays because santa will be bringing some new stuff. 1x Gremlin set not teired 7x 6B Plates 1x Maddox IV UL not tiered 1x FreanD Delta BLP Pistol not teired 1x Karma Killer not tiered 2x Hunnir Laser Sight 1x Ikamar Precision Scope 1x Fi/Ra/Co Beast...
  11. Nixon

Selling: Signs, displays, shelving, furniture, lamps and much more. Entire shopinterior for sale!

Hi! I starting to take my shop apart. I have signs, displays, shelvings, lamps etc on me for viewning if you want to meet up. I have not put any prices on the parts left in shop because it can be bought as a set since many things match, I will keep it that way for a while. If none want the...
  12. Nixon

Selling: Jester D-7 (L)---Omegatrek P46 (L)---FireForge FF43 (L) All under Marketvalue

Have a look below! Jester D-7 (L) @ 130% How many: 4 left Omegatrek P46 (L) @ 140% How many: 4 left FireForge FF43 (L) @ 150% How many: 3 left Thanks /Nixon
  13. Nixon

Buying: Cetus (L) Armor parts and Armor plate 3E (L)

As the title says I´m looking for Cetus (L) Armor parts and the Armor plating mark. 3E (L) any help and tips is more then welcome in the thread! Thanks /Nixon
  14. Nixon

Discovery: Jester D-7 and the Omegatrek P46

Finally got the materials for doing these two Bp´s The Jester D-7 The Omegatrek I am now out of Bp´s with new guns but I will keep up the chase with these new once, if the pedcard wants ofcourse ;) /Nixon
  15. Nixon

Discovery: Two more toys

The fireforge will be tested and put on auction soon, the p46 will have to wait for its own glory day ;) Thanks "Una Griph Alconbury" one of my first true and reliable friend in EU for doing the tests while I was stuck at the craftingmachine! FireForge FF43 Omegatrek P46 If you have...
  16. Nixon

Discovery: Maddox IV GDC (L)

Here it is folks! Will be doing some tests and updating Entropedia today :cool: Thanks again "Una Griph Alconbury" for doing the tests while I was stuck at the craftingmachine trying to get you guys some new toys! Stay tuned for the Fireforge FF43 aswell ;)
  17. Nixon

Discovery: The Maddox IV (L) is here!

Just got this discovery and could´nt be happier since it is the Maddox IV (L) version :eyecrazy: Its gonne be fun to collect the needed materials and do some test on this, but I might need help from my soc hint hint ;) Stats is even better then the UL version =) I need some rares for this...
  18. Nixon

Instances & caves etc on calypso??

Hi, I tried finding threads about differnt cavemissons or instances for calypso with no luck. I would really like to do something different them just go out hunting like always. I would be really glad to get info about all available missions such as feffoidcave and other instances that...
  19. Nixon

Achievement: LvL 40 crafter wich means =)

Manufacture Methodology! =) /Nixon
  20. Nixon

Uber: I keep on grinding

My hard work at the p2a´s are starting to give! Wonder when I will get a nice UL gun BP(L) hint hint Lootsystem /Nixon
  21. Nixon

Uber: Big P2a =)

Im getting closer as we speak =) Believe it or not but this is my biggest p2a loot :cool: /Nixon
  22. Nixon

Uber: Nice LT Nice BP

Hi! I will try to be better at posting some nice pictures of my loots but as always Im not as lucky as the others, altough I spam globals Im trying real hard :D [/url] [/IMG] [/url] [/IMG] /Nixon
  23. Nixon

Servers down?

I keep getting timed out when I try to log in and servers on and of at the client. tried searching for threads with news with no luck, am I alone with this??
  24. Nixon

Been a while =)

Hey peeps! Been a while since I posted in here, but feel that these are worth showing! Crafted for years now and I wont give up anytime soon I want to be epic on the lists ;) Just keep at it people good times are due even though it hurts your pedcard like a ¤"#(&%!#% sometimes ;) /Nixon
  25. Nixon

Selling: 20k Pile o garnets

As headline im selling 20k pile of garnets. If I remember correct it is around 3k ped SB: 103% BO: 104.5% Tier away ;) /Nixon
Back