Search results

1. axelp

Selling: Selling Corrosive Attack Chip III Mentor Editon

Hi there, Selling this nice T1 attack chip, you don't need high skills to max it:) start bid = buyout = tt+300 (tt~15 peds) Axel
  2. axelp

Achievement: Mineral sense

Hi, After 3 years, Mineral sense :yay::yay: Sorry no pic (win7), no chip Hope things get better now Next unlock commando lol 4.5 level to go Gl everyone Axel
  3. axelp

Uber: w00t :)

Hi, Nice to come back here again. I will not sell it any time soon :) Click to enlarge Axel
  4. axelp

Selling: Full Boar(M) UL

Hi, Selling this fine armor. This is not an auction, I will sell if I think the price is fair Regards Axel
  5. axelp

Uber: Nice suprise at the end of 3x skills

Hi, After lots of skilling on trox, this little suprise ;) Click to enlarge ty MA :) Gl everyone. Axel
  6. axelp

Uber: Nice Typo XXII

Hi, I just wanted to share this. I am so happy :yay: It was using a tik400+ma104 Click to enlarge Thank you MA & Good luck everyone Axel
  7. axelp

Uber: Nice daiki

Hi On my way to the new bots, I met a fat daiki :) Click to enlarge Gl everyone :wtg:
  8. axelp

Uber: XXI Blaus

Hi, I am posting here again. :) First uber mining Click to enlarge It was z25+OA101 Good luck everyone and thank you vince for the amps ;) Axel
  9. axelp

Uber: 9315 drone gen4

First uber :) Click to enlarge I can not believe it. what can I say ? thank you MA Last mob of a mining run GL everyone. It happens
  10. axelp

Combat Sense

Hi all, After some crazy runs without counting anything, I got this Click to enlarge Wounding will follow very soon, less than 0.3 level to go :D Axel
  11. axelp

Buying Bear shin M

Hi, As the title says I am looking for Bear shin M. :laugh: If you have one for sell PM your offer. Axel
  12. axelp

Buying Bear M set

I would like to buy a Bear M set. PM with your offer if you have one for sell :) Regards
  13. axelp

Do you need the Windows Vista support?

Since the new VU lots my laptop is dead. I have bought a new one but the problem is that it has vista preinstalled. And this is the concern of more and more players now. I would like to be able to hunt drone without CTD every 5 min. I need the neme boots lol
  14. axelp

Laser and Scope ?

Hi, Sorry If the question has already been posted I didn't find the thread. In http://www.entropiatools.com there is a tool for comparing the eco of weapon. It seems that it is not possible to add laser and scope in the comparison. My question how laser and scope works? How can I incorporate...
  15. axelp

First Hunting HOF

A week after I have unlocked coolness this nice loot. I am so happy never though it will happen with my kobold. Click to enlarge
  16. axelp

BPs

Hi all, I would like to know what is the price for the following BPs : - Kesmek Bett L (unlimited) SOLD at auction - Geotrek LP470 manis 43 attemps SOLD at auction - Geotrek LP470 manis 33 attemps currently at auction I am also considering offer on the BPs (by PM or here) axel
  17. axelp

Selling Emik T10 (L)

This nice BLP pistol has 212.25 TT Currently at auction @202% for 430 peds
  18. axelp

Synapse recruiting

Synapse is a new french society created two months ago. We are twelve active members online every day or so, ranging from newcommers to mid level players. There are no skill requirements in order to join the society. ;) The group is pretty stable now that's why It is the right time to expand...
Back