Search results

1. Medokin

Entropia Universe Account Inactivity‏

Hi! I just got a mail from entropiauniverse wich sais that they will delete my account within 450 days. :/ The thing is that I dont live at home right now, and I only have a Mac computer. And what I see, you cant have EU on a Mac computer, right? What shall I do so they dont delete it?
  2. Medokin

Name That Loot EFD Contest Prize

What is this contest? I got a message a wile ago saying I won one of these :P but I dont know what competition that is...
  3. Medokin

What do you think about Death Unlimiteds website?

Just like the title sais, what do you think about our website which I made? Death Unlimited website What do you think about the design and so on? (I wasn't sure if this was the right forum to post it in, but at least it is a society website)
  4. Medokin

Scammer

Today I was going to sell 10k sweat when I buyer came to me and whanted to buy them for 65ped. So we started the trade and he put the 65ped in the window and I put the 10k sweat in my window. He accepted the trade and so did I, and just before we accepted the second time he managed to get the...
  5. Medokin

My photograph's

Hello! I like to photograph at my spare time so I've put up a small homepage to show others my best photos. You can watch the photos here Please comment the photos :D
Back