Search results

1. DjNerate

Selling: Adjusted Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog T4.1

Hi all, I am selling my beloved Adj. ASG-3 Warthog tier 4.1. Remaining Tiers : 55 72 72 67 65 95 SB : +2850 BO : +5k Gun will sell 48 hours after first bid is placed unless we reach the buyout goal before that. Happy hunting guys!
  2. DjNerate

Selling: Isis Project Zero Three Tier 5.4

So the time has come to depart ways with my lovely gun, we have had a great ride but i must move on to greener pastures. Bidding will start at +4k as soon as the first bid is post it will end 7 days later.
  3. DjNerate

Selling: Full Liakon (M) Tier 2

Hi guys, Selling my tier 2 Liakon set, Tiers are as follows : Arms : 2.7 Harness : 2.9 Thigh : 2.6 Shin : 2.3 Helmet : 2.4 Feet : 2.4 Gloves : 2.8 Looking for TT +4k Thanks
  4. DjNerate

Uber: first ever 5 digit hof

so there i am, clicking level 2 amplifiers with no luck, losing alot of ped over the last few days i decided to give it one more run with all of the remaining spare ped i had, and the run was looking really bad, when all of a sudden... unfortunately the auto screenshot was too quick and...
  5. DjNerate

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip V UL + Kinetic Attack Nanochip VI UL

Hi guys, The Electric V is going for +400 Or Nearest Offer (tier 3.4) Kinetic VI +540 Or Nearest Offer (tier 0.0) Looking to sell these fairly quickly, if your interested make me an offer either here or in-game : Nerate Marts Hellfire Thanks
  6. DjNerate

First Hunting Uber

decided to go skill in mindforce, and went to hunt some argo, when this little beauty popped up
  7. DjNerate

PRICECHECK Resource Extractor RE-204 (L) Blueprint (L)

hi guys, just found a BP in my limited books after looking to sell some of the older stuff and came across this one, looked at markup and it says 562857%, but the sales says only 7.0 PEC, can someone just confirm this for me as it adds up to over 1000 peds in auction... picture uploaded to help...
  8. DjNerate

wow my first global!!!

cant elive my first global is a HOF=D
Back