Search results

1. E.K.x

EU in Unreal Engine - Will it be a success?

They have already confirmed all these assets are templates and bear nothing on any changes coming to the game. see here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/entropia-universe-unreal-preview-of-hud-ui.288888/post-3832862 It's occam razor, the simple explanation is the most...
  2. E.K.x

EU in Unreal Engine - Will it be a success?

We've seen actually zero Entropia in UE5 so far - their UI demo had absolutely nothing to do with EU and looked more like a bought asset from the unreal store. It has no mention of ped, shows ammo clips & energy levels and things like the minimap and icon bars have absolutely no EU influence...
  3. E.K.x

Question: What was your biggest hunting global you got when you were a noob or relatively new.

More than 12 years ago :D although i was around level 22 laser sniper maybe it doesnt count From memory i moved to a set of bear and bought a106 with the peds Or, here's my first global from 2007
  4. E.K.x

Buying: Tiger (M)

Any sellers? bump!
  5. E.K.x

Bump! The taste for some old school UL has returned! Sell me your armour!
  6. E.K.x

Bump this up!
  7. E.K.x

Bump! Still interested in Tiger or similar!
  8. E.K.x

Selling: SOLD T4 LR-40 fen TT+67k

Given you've had some offers you have turned down, is there any chance of letting the thread know of a price you would accept?
  9. E.K.x

Buying: Amethera Land Area

Hello! I have posted this in the LA forum but probably worth it here too - just in case! I am interested in buying any low / mid tier Amethera land areas. We can discuss in PM obviously :) If any stats are available that'd be helpful Look forward to hearing from you! Pudding
  10. E.K.x

Bump! Still looking for options on Tiger or Boar! <3
  11. E.K.x

Hi all, Looking to pickup a set of UL armor, ideally in the +10k range Let me know what you've got! Thanks
  12. E.K.x

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Doesn't seem to represent anything in Entropia hud? Melee and ranged weapon switcher? Energy level? Ammo clip? Is this a different game? Seems so lazy to release to use as a preview. Looks like it was recently purchases from unreal store. Sorry to be cynical but this isn't some indie studio...
  13. E.K.x

Potentially buying Land Area

Thanks so for to those who have got in touch, still very interested if there's any other LAs thinking about being moved on. josh
  14. E.K.x

Potentially buying Land Area

Hello! I am interested in buying any low / mid tier Amethera land areas. We can discuss in PM obviously :) If any stats are available that'd be helpful Look forward to hearing from you!
  15. E.K.x

Buying: Full Jaguar (M)

Looking for a full set of this armor! Please PM price!
  16. E.K.x

EVENT : Medusa's Head - Enyo Island Mining Event KickOff

Will you post here as prizes are awarded? Will go for a run tonight :) Pudding EKx Leash
  17. E.K.x

Buying: Full Tiger (M)

Please PM me your price. Prefer low tier / cost :)
  18. E.K.x

FEN Event Phase Two

Lucky we have the data on planet popularity, by global. So no arguments, insults or attacks necessary
  19. planet turnover

planet turnover

20. E.K.x

Thanks for the first reasonable balancing changes MA

I'm a little skeptical about the amount some mobs have been buffed compared to what was listed in the patch notes. I could take a Rex Ravager or a Levi Guardian most of the time. Now however a Rex Strong or a Levi Old are almost too much...Hard to believe that a 5% buff can make a mob go up 4...
  21. E.K.x

Deposit issues, as of VU?

I've had to send a support case before to update an expiration date in the past. When you delete a card apparently it doesn't remove it entirely from their end. Best of luck
  22. E.K.x

Question: Buying new laptop in a month or two, looking for suggestions for max EU graphics.

Hey guys, My bootcamped macbook is getting very tired, even running the game on a mix of low and safe mode it tends to pack a sad and crash. The logic board in it is rooted and I've decided to just keep it for work and invest in a decent gaming laptop. I'm looking for people suggestions on...
  23. E.K.x

30k withdrow to day

This thread has delivered in every way possible. Keep doing what you do Xing, Angel. I hope you get your withdrawal in a decent time frame Xing and Angel, <removed>
  24. E.K.x

30k withdrow to day

Just a theory, but it may be to do with the scheme in which they place the money that's in game. Like an investment / savings type deal, obviously on a bigger scale. Whatever it is they do, it obviously takes time for them to get it out. That, or they just want the extra months interest payment :p
Back