Search results

1. Akadian

Selling: 24 hour doa loudmouth sale!

CLOSED BUYOUT MET Thanks everyone for the bids
  2. Akadian

Selling: Selling Desert Stalker

Getting rid of my Desert Stalker, :eek: Serious offers please! Thx and happy huntin
  3. Akadian

Selling: DOA StrikerHammer

DOA Strikehammer 4 sale! Alright mine is going up for sale finally! Serious offers only please thanks! Will probably close this auction in a week or so. happy huntin! n thx ADDED- I would preferr all peds so i need everyone who has offered or not offered yet to offer what they can in peds...
  4. Akadian

503 trox Provider. Looking good ;)

Loot was great all day. I had other globaling all around me and was waiting till i got one. whole screeen lagged for this one. 35 trox skin! 105 ped tt lol nice eh? Click to enlarge
  5. Akadian

Buy >> DOA Strikehammer

Looking for a Strikehammer folks PM me if you have one for sell.. thanks in advance
  6. Akadian

Buying Paradox Thighs

I figure id ask again.. they cant be THAT rare come on folks... or can they? :D
  7. Akadian

People That Have Changed Your GamePlay

Just thought we'd share some light on eachother. Is there a person(s) that if you didnt meet them ingame your experiance woulda changed? either for better or worse? Let me start. *in no particular order* T rex - Great fun many great times made me see the game and all good things about it...
  8. Akadian

(b) Paradox Thighs

Im someone out there has a pair they dont want or need anymore. Im looking to buy. or if you know anyone that is selling them.. :tongue2:
  9. Akadian

Buying Paradox Thighs & Gloves

male. Also, if you have purple nomad shirt or pants please let me know if you will sell those. Sarah if you read this, can you make purple nomad for me? and price? :D thanks
  10. Akadian

BUYING Paradox Thighs & Gloves.

I know not many people have them. But if anyone you know is selling let me know. (MALE)
  11. Akadian

BUYING Paradox Male Armour

BUYING Paradox/Tiger (M) Armour if you have a set or any peices let me know. thanks.
  12. Akadian

Wrong Picture,

Everytime i visit the main site of EF... I see the news of the All TIme high, the Banner is the 2 atrox heads... isnt that for Hunting?? shouldnt mining be different. >.< (just felt like complaining) :D
  13. Akadian

S: Non-Decaying Scope and Lasers

alright now your chance people, leaving game for a while cause im moving and stuff so ima sell a few things for some quick cash. For last 4 years ive been using my scope and lasers and have never decayed on me. 1900 RS (1) 45 ped 2000L+ (2) 35 ped and 35 ped They are full tt on all them 105...
  14. Akadian

Buying Angel Male Parts or set

PM parts... and price u will sell for. :D
  15. Akadian

Selling MkIII, M71A1

pm me here or pm with your msn address if your a serious buyer.
  16. Akadian

Switch Careers Hunting > Crafting

:mad: After reading the posts and hearing the many many bad loots and bad hunts. and talking to lots of great hunters ingame. Many of them told me they are selling out and going to try Crafting. Crafting right now seems to be great (when at a good skill level.) crafting seems to have a skill...
  17. Akadian

MentorShip Skill Gain

Thought this would be important For those that didn't know like myself. If anyone is wondering why you havent received any Mentorship skill for a dicisple finishing. Here is why. The general change of the skill system in VU 7.4 also affected the skill gain of the mentor/disciple system. This...
  18. Akadian

My Time Limit

Do you guys/gals think i should be concered? Im almost 3k in rifle and ive never got a HOF, i've got about 5 globals highiest was 81 ped. and i have lots of other skills to . Can you all gimme insite as to when you got your first big one? like 500ped+ :dunce:
  19. Akadian

Armour, Male to Female Visa Versa

Alright, One thing that bothers me ina virtual universe is seening males use female avatars and females use male (for whatever reason) Everyone says male armour is too expensive so they make a female av... Duh male armour = more expensive but sells for lots more too so thats void.. (ive even...
Back