Search results

1. club

Soc Wars

Well Here goes my idea. I know there is alot of Soc wars already but might try to make this cool :D As i am also a player of Cs and a good player :D at cs we have Pcw (Private clan Wars) . My idea was having some Psw (Private Soc Wars). With Some rules ofc. One Proble is :S how will get...
  2. club

Im having a problem with new update

Anybody else has this problem??,when im downloading the new update , my antivirus (avg free edition) says that it has trojan i make heal... np but when update finishes it doesnt happen nothing ... i open again entropia and it is making again the update any help please!!! PS:the update stops...
  3. club

BEST WEAPON's

what are the best weapons ingame alot of them maybe not refered so refer it on post :)
  4. club

Best PK weapon/armour/plates ??

im just curious to see what you uber PKers see what is better equipement to PK for me one time later maybe some e~years when i will be rich deposit and buy some PK ... armour: Supremacy? Eon ? Shadow ? Salamander ? Angel ? weapon: Camo's ? ML's ? DOA's ? Tango (long range) ? ..... plates...
  5. club

chiping ?

a lot of things that i dont know about chipping in that i would liek to know if u guyz can help me? : when i chip in would i stay with skill in chip or the original skill plus the skill in chip ( per example: i have 600 evade and i bought a chip of 1500 evade du i stay with 1500 evade or do i...
  6. club

Armour of Dreams

what armour if u cant get teh peds to have it what is the armour that you would liek to have most ??? and in what expects?? expensive? high protection? visual? dammit this was supose to be a poll god dammit arghhhh CLub
  7. club

Suport question

hi ppl i need a help here with support . the thing is that i have bought an avatar from a freind of mine and wanna pass all skills from his avatar to mine but it will cost me a lot hell of ESIs so im asking if i send a suport case to MA asking help to pass all his skills from his avatar to mine...
  8. club

Did u have profit with Entropia

I wanna see how much ppl of teh comunity has profit on this game i see maybe ubbers yes have but liek newbies starting depositing 100 bucks then getting scammed and .... what du u think about it ?
  9. club

buying ....

hi ;) i am seeing how much costs boar parts (F) and im buying it anybody seling parts of boar(F) put here on thread or PM me here on EF to make date of trade ... hope somebody sells it :rolleyes: GL to your activities and sell me a boar :D
  10. club

how much costs ??

how much costs full tiger and full bear ?? is is a big diferent of stats ?? please help me i wanna buy a mixed armor with tiger and bear
  11. club

selling 1500 evade

selling 1500 evade taking offers i am taking offers of 1500 evade (in-chip) or (not chip) i am taking offers of both teh best offer will win it remember: no chip = (PER EXAMPLE) : I BID 1k peds ( red for BID without skill implant )( it means you give me the ESI andi fill up ...
  12. club

Any looted paints at this time ??

i wanted to see how is this paint dropping going and if anyone gets some rare paints : tell please if yes you looted and what was it thank you Club:)
  13. club

whats the most sweat in 1 day

what was teh most sweat you made in one day and what was the most sweat you had ?? i dont like sweat but sometimes ... the most i made in one day i think 300 ?!?! -.- the max i had 1k hehe lol im not a true sweaTer my sweat gatherer skill is 20 !! hehe not 200 !
  14. club

what is hapening to marau ...

hi guyz i was seeing the soc terminal and i remember to search marauders and i saw that is only marauders cadets and only 7 ppl wht is hapening to the "Marauders Family" ? this is just curiousity cause i one day id like to join marauders or SR but this hapeniing ?... maybe bug ?
  15. club

hunters who go to big mobs and neeed fap... miners that go to a place with mobs well you can talk to me i resolve the problem

well here is my slogan::ahh: : offering fapping services only pay decay !! fap: (ek-2350,very fast,24 heal) As the title says i am offering a fapping service only need to pay decay of the fap here is my way : at the beginning of the hunt, well i make a trade to show the faps TT i will go with...
  16. club

searching for disciple

im searching for a disciple,post here if u are interested than i will meet u ingame we will make a date i am just searching a disciple, i only have one and besides he is almost graduating please tell me if u are interested i will have full time to the disciple i will advise him to the best...
  17. club

somebody can show me a master coat (F) or a long coat(F)(cognac etc...)

well im thinking in buying my own master coat (F) or cognac whateva im just asking to somebody if u can post some photos for me to see a cool coat and colour and skin made of club...
  18. club

accept disciples (the menthor edition prize is 50/50%) for me and disciple

heya all i aatm i have only one disciple about 50% he is( he doesnt need so much help as well) more time to spend with other one im like that i accept disciples this is my thingsd to be menthor 1st: i accept non skilled disciples 2nd:accept disciples who are thinking to play game well , not...
Back