Search results

1. uolevikuolevi

Selling: Jaguar Foot Guards (M)

Time is almost up at this time, almost
  2. uolevikuolevi

Guess there are enough foot guards afterall. No bids in yet, still time to make one.
  3. uolevikuolevi

In Finland we have this thing called Wednesday... Last day to get a nice pair of boob.. eh sorry, boots.
  4. uolevikuolevi

Nice shoes for male citizens of Calypso, Tuesday it is bump.
  5. uolevikuolevi

SB: tt+1300 BO:tt+1800 Auction ends on wednesday 30th. Game on.
  6. uolevikuolevi

Selling: Martial Harness M SGA

Hyvää Juhannusta Bouuump.
  7. uolevikuolevi

Selling: Martial Harness M SGA

A bump and a new start. First post has been edited to reflect the current pricelevel and with new times. Game is on again until next Sunday. uolevi p.s and if you want some other parts too check: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/180171-martial-gloves-sga-m-13.html#post2458836
  8. uolevikuolevi

HL-18 missing in loot windows?

New VU, cars and plenty of new crap around, no HL-18(L) guns ???
  9. uolevikuolevi

And you missed the cars too... You should be done reading allready man, everything ok ?

And you missed the cars too... You should be done reading allready man, everything ok ?
  10. uolevikuolevi

misses in a row increased?

4-5 misses in a row is normal and happens on daily basis. But i have times when i kill a whole mob without a single miss so maybe it is random but still inside the calculated percentage of 10/10 gun.
  11. uolevikuolevi

Uber: Another Massive Fire root :)

Nice one. And what even makes it even nicer is that you got a hof of a friend in than screenie too, just before you ;) GZ
  12. uolevikuolevi

Spend And GET 0 Xd

Yep i have those 8k and 13k hofs. That is the point. Average loot is horrible. The big hofs did not last long to spend hunting, and i did certainly not go "big" hunting proterons, leviathans or dasps with big guns and fappers. I hoped after the 13k feff that my ped balance would be sufficient...
  13. uolevikuolevi

Spend And GET 0 Xd

My vote goes to better average return too, please. I understand that this game is not a money maker but still... As for the way that this thread has taken... eh...heh... OP has stated that his returns are horrible, why is it so hard to believe that ? Even if someone has had 2 ATHs, he should...
  14. uolevikuolevi

I feel tempted... but luckily the (BLP)Force is still weak in me. I hate cookies btw, i only eat meat.
  15. uolevikuolevi

physical pain and EU

Seriously ;D We need to go out and work out, do stuff, get some exercise. Lately as EU-gaming has sucked big time i have had some good times away from my computer, and i feel excellent physically, and mentally. I wonder if my addiction is gone now, finally ;D Anyways, if you only sit behind...
  16. uolevikuolevi

Bicak Blix (UL) Hunting Log

Good work Jod, gratz on the win.
  17. uolevikuolevi

Selling: Adj Korss400 (L) Full TT

Gun is sold for 110%, making me a k richer, thanks for the buyer, thread and sale is closed.
  18. uolevikuolevi

Click to enlarge So not uber high tierrates...
  19. Adjkorss

Adjkorss

20. uolevikuolevi

I´ll go grab a screenie, brb ;)
  21. uolevikuolevi

Did you know that size does matter? This gun will luv you long time.
  22. uolevikuolevi

Maybe the last bump here... Might be that i am forced to downgrade my style and use this gun myself soon. MA really knows how to rob me dry ;) (and i am stupid enough to keep banging my head against the wall....)
  23. uolevikuolevi

Pretty please... Someone? I don´t want to go to the darkside(BLP ;D)...
  24. uolevikuolevi

912 ped or so left on this one, full tt value being 912 ped ;D
  25. uolevikuolevi

maybe this post needs to be on the first page yet again. Maybe someone will notice it there better.
Back