Search results

1. uolevikuolevi

Selling: Jaguar Foot Guards (M)

SB: tt+1300 BO:tt+1800 Auction ends on wednesday 30th. Game on.
  2. uolevikuolevi

Selling: Adj Korss400 (L) Full TT

Above gun for sale, throw me an offer i can not refuse(i know that the MU is low). Not an auction, possibly a fast trade. Will let this run here for 2 days or so. uolevi
  3. uolevikuolevi

Uber: I broke The Barrier

What can i say... I hate feffs, especially after Merry Mayhem ...Decided to try them out anyway for the quest... In my opinion that was a wise decision ;D. Click to enlarge Camping does not pay for me, running around and exploring does. Good luck all uolevi
  4. uolevikuolevi

Selling: Martial Harness M SGA

Hello all. Made a PC-thread a long time ago about this harness, got no answers via it... So trying to check out the price this way ;) Selling Martial Harness SGA SB 4800 peds BO 5200 peds Auction ends Sunday night, June 27th, 2200 EF time. Game on. uolevi
  5. uolevikuolevi

Martial SGA arms and harness M ?

Here we go... Any guestimates on todays price for these fine armorparts ? Martial Harness SGA Martial Arm Guards SGA I know there is some one seeking these, excellent impact, medium cut+stab protection armor pieces. Also decent bot armor with 6A plates. thank you uolevi
  6. uolevikuolevi

Sentinel Thighs F(L)

Was wondering about these thighs... Haven´t seen any discussion on forum about them. The stats are sweet, but are there any users of these high end (L) armors? And yes, i have looted one of these recently, tried them on but my thighs are way too muscular to fit in them...
  7. uolevikuolevi

HL-18 missing in loot windows?

Hey all. Has anyone looted a HL18 (L) up at CP after it came back online ? Just interested to know as i will need them soon ;), and i have looted none, actually never looted one...:(
  8. uolevikuolevi

Anyone else getting Maintenance msg?

Hey all. Been trying to login for a while now, but i only get a msg that there is a maintenance or upgrade going on, anyone else having this occur atm? uolevi
  9. uolevikuolevi

Uber: Yes, Uolevi got one too

I have been whining more and more lately... Yesterday was no different, i was tired, i was going to go to sleep allready but... This one kept me awake for a long time last night ;D Click to enlarge Now i promise not to whine anymore, or atleast until i get back online again... p.s this beats...
  10. uolevikuolevi

Question: Shortblade vs. Longblade for HP

Hey all bladeswingers. Now that we have plenty of nice blades out there.... Before it was obvious that longblades gave HP faster, but how about now? There are quite a few nice DMG and fast reload shortblades that might be easier to hunt with vs. slow reload longblades--> Does more swings/minute...
  11. uolevikuolevi

Help: Item switch lag

Hello everybody. Since a while ago i seem to have a 2-6 second delay when switching from item to another item. If i notice this "lag" and try to switch to a third item it switches immediately. During this "lag" mobs still hit me and if i am running i still move ok without any rubberbanding or...
  12. uolevikuolevi

Selling: ESI 484,48 ped TT

Have an ESI willing to sell. TT= 484,48 ped SB 1000% BO 1070% Auction will end when BO is offered or today at 0000 MA time. Edit: Bids either by PM or post here in this thread Edit2: New end time(no bids in) and lowered BO
  13. uolevikuolevi

After a dry season comes rain...

Long story short, was bad, is better now: Also got few small globies, I wish the connection problems to end soon too. edit: forgot to put the actual size of the ESI ;D 235,16 peds.
  14. uolevikuolevi

First one of these

Had a good night at CP for a change:
  15. uolevikuolevi

What the .... is A-D Acid HHP243 (L) ?

Entropedia: Weapon: A-D Acid HHP243 (L) I can see it is a weapon with massive stats, but sound too good to be true. No picture on the info page, added today by somebody. edit: and it seems it is not on the HOF list either as a new item, not last 24h or all time list.
  16. uolevikuolevi

Hunting Formidons...

to get a new Isis, tagged a mature, saw an exa guardian, decided to tag that one too ;D Glad i did, now i can post here(noob hof). Got the gun i was looking for a minute later: edit: Just relooked the isis picture and noticed that in the chat window i complain :" i have never looted...
Back