Search results

1. K

Lt2k

My first ever Uber while hunting! Been grinding these since migration started, 90% on guards and pros, made it to stage V so far. Unlocked wounding and combat sense along the way :)
  2. K

First rare item.

Never had a rare item hof before, nothing too special but thought it quite poetic to drop this on the last mob of stage 2. :)
  3. K

Achievement: Ambulimax Iron Challenge

I came back to Entropia after a little break at the beginning of may, was around 3k into stage 4, today i finished stage 5. Was looking pretty grim yesterday, almost broke, so i went out with 70 ped ammo, 14 globals later i managed to turn in the mission :) Im almost broke again though, ah...
  4. K

Uber: Narc!

With my recent string of awesome luck i thought I'd try one of the Terra Amp9s....it was.....delicious!
  5. K

HoF: Oil Tower

Didnt expect to be posting in here again so soon but hit this today :) 3rd tower in 8 years playing, lvl 8 amp. scared my cat out the room when i jumped up after hitting :laugh:
  6. K

Uber: Vast Magerian

Been a long time since I hit anything Uber but managed to pop this on my last drop :D
  7. K

Vigi feet

was getting ready for a long stint of gradivore hunting to find some vigi feet and managed to grab them after just 8 ped of ammo....56 ped global...woohoo....no pic sorry...but now my set is complete again and i didnt have to pay the silly price theyre at right now :P now i just need to buy...
Back