Search results

1. Strength VS Weight

Strength VS Weight

2. Shadow-Ale

What is your new max weight?

That's wrong. Baseweight is 150, and up until between 20 and 25, it changes to 1kg pr strength point. Before that it looks to be 10 for the first 5 points at least. Missing some numbers, but at least we can see a trend.
  3. Shadow-Ale

Strength to weight ratio

Trying to map the strength to weight ratio, so I was wondering if people would mind posting their strength and max weight, so I can plot it in. Need a sample base to work from, as it isn't linear as far as we have seen.
  4. Shadow-Ale

Buying: EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including Companion Cubes, outside the Testing Environment often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including Companion Cubes, carried out using any service or system...
  5. Shadow-Ale

Another scam?

It sucks when it happens, but it mostly seems like a ragepost. Take a deep breath, and have a look at yourself. What did you do wrong? First, you didn't seem to check if the dealings he mentioned was real. When handling this amount of money, you have to take more precautions, even if it is an...
  6. Shadow-Ale

Security in Virtual Worlds (Entropia) -- help a fellow EU player out!

So let it be written, so let it be done
  7. Shadow-Ale

Selling: 7 6A plates

Selling 7 6A plates as a set. Please give offer in thread or pm.
  8. Shadow-Ale

Selling: 7 5B plates

Got 7 5B-plates, sold as a set. Please PM or reply to thread with offer.
  9. Shadow-Ale

Selling: Full Gremlin UL (F)

Selling my full Gremlin-set (F). Please send offers in thread or PM.
  10. Shadow-Ale

Selling: Full Vigilante UL (F)

I´m selling a full Vigilante UL (F). Please send offers in thread or PM.
  11. Shadow-Ale

These shoes are made for pwning.

They look awesome!
  12. Shadow-Ale

Oslo Meet 12-15th Feb 09!

I was so tempted to put a bounty on Stoiks head for the laserdome, but was unsure if they had that detailed stats.
  13. Shadow-Ale

I suck really at remembering names/nick, so please help me out with those I´ve forgotten. Click to enlarge Stoikow and Skam Click to enlarge Stoikow and Viper Click to enlarge ??? and Kydde (Spice, Krydder) Click to enlarge BloodyMary, ReadBird, Hussaya. The black arm Gleni (I think), Grey arm...
  14. Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

15. Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

16. Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

17. Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

18. Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

Eu Meetup Oslo, Norway

19. Shadow-Ale

I´m so bummed out right now. I had to canceld tonight for me, as my back is fucking up again, and I feel pretty shitty. I´ll transfer some pictures soon, and post. I think there was some great shots taken yesterday. And the smoking hogglo! Now that´s something you don´t see every day.
  20. Shadow-Ale

Leaving in an hour, so excited! And nervous! But damn it´s gonna be a good time. So looking forward to this, meeting people I´ve only known by nick. Lets crash and burn Oslo like never before!
  21. Shadow-Ale

From sweden. A pack of 20 i norway is about 80NOK, and I knew it´s far cheaper in sweden. Used to live by the border... Miss those days.
  22. Shadow-Ale

Yupp, as Skam said, I will be there on thursday. And I´m still looking for someone who can buy me cheap cigarettes!
  23. Shadow-Ale

Hey, Irona refered me to you. I hear you are going to the Meetup in oslo, and I wondered if you...

Hey, Irona refered me to you. I hear you are going to the Meetup in oslo, and I wondered if you are able to do me a favour. You see, cigarettes are damn expencive in norway (about 80NOK for a 20-pack), so I´m looking for someone coming from sweden who can buy me a carton. If you are able, it...
  24. Shadow-Ale

Anyone coming from Sweden or other foreign country? I would love to have someone buy me a carton of cigarettes. Can pay in beer/cash/peds.
Back