Search results

1. Shadow-Ale

Strength to weight ratio

Trying to map the strength to weight ratio, so I was wondering if people would mind posting their strength and max weight, so I can plot it in. Need a sample base to work from, as it isn't linear as far as we have seen.
  2. Shadow-Ale

Selling: 7 6A plates

Selling 7 6A plates as a set. Please give offer in thread or pm.
  3. Shadow-Ale

Selling: 7 5B plates

Got 7 5B-plates, sold as a set. Please PM or reply to thread with offer.
  4. Shadow-Ale

Selling: Full Gremlin UL (F)

Selling my full Gremlin-set (F). Please send offers in thread or PM.
  5. Shadow-Ale

Selling: Full Vigilante UL (F)

I´m selling a full Vigilante UL (F). Please send offers in thread or PM.
  6. Shadow-Ale

EU on a Mac

I found and old post about this topic, but it didn´t solve much. So here´s my experience: I recently got a MacBook, and the only thing that got me going back to the windows-box was to play EU. So I figured, time to test it on the Mac. I knew I could do this with BootCamp, but dualbooting is not...
  7. Shadow-Ale

Tibet protest march

On Wednesday at 18:00 MA time there will be a protest march for Tibet. We are walking from Port Atlantis to Billy's. Please do not have weapons or armor on during this march, as it's a peaceful statement. If you get killed, you get killed (think of it as being arrested). Let's show the world...
  8. Shadow-Ale

Used umbracamp?

I was just wondering, was this umbracamp ever used to anything? It has a shop and all, so maybe it was used like the feff-trader? Click to enlarge
  9. Shadow-Ale

Rabbids at it again

Once again, we want to show that we ARE the coolest society ingame! Click to enlarge Some members where MIA during shooting of this picture.
  10. Shadow-Ale

Rabbids Soc previews our new shop!

With kind regards to someone who we only know as "Nameless", the Rabbids society is opening a new shop on Amethera. With some bribing, we got an insider at MA to make a preview-pic of our plans, with the new gfx from VU9. I present to you, the Rabbids MOCK-SOC! Click to enlarge
  11. Shadow-Ale

A good way to get rid of beggars, and annoy someone you dislike.

I had a begger on me the other day... So I found a way to turn it around, and annoy my EU-nemesis. Here follows the story as it happened :P I had to say it was bugged, as I don't have "chuckles" on my FL ;) So I tried to contact the guy in IRC, but it seemed he was afk (probably wanking as...
  12. Shadow-Ale

The Magic Ore-finder

Back on earth, they had the magical 8-ball, that could tell the future. Now we've got it on Calypso too... It works like this: Buy an orefinder, and some bombs. Run around, and ask for something. Drop a bomb, and you'll get an answer. Today I learned this: "How is my penis?" "Small" "Will I...
  13. Shadow-Ale

Old soc support-ticket

I was looking through my old support-tickets today, and I found this one. It was actually the first ticket I sent, and I like the way they answered it ^^
  14. Shadow-Ale

Rabbids don't understand baseball!

It's IS true, we are all rabbids in our soc. One day, someone heard a rumour about a game called baseball... And it sounded like something we had to try. So Viking pulled up his best weapon, and Numpty wanted to be the pitcher. Here is how it turned out...
  15. Shadow-Ale

Fear of posting - Think it through

So, it had to come to this... People are afraid to say their thoughts. Finally. Yes, i say finally, because now people might think once or twice before they post something that is usually less constructive. My tips is this: In a heated debate, do think at least twice about what you are...
  16. Shadow-Ale

Happy bday Sibby!

Who the **** forgot sibuk's birthday? Such a prominent player must be recognized! So, cheers to you, you british sod :D
  17. Shadow-Ale

Vigi Harness (f)

Buying this piece of the armor, as it's the last thing I need to complete it. please write here, or PM me with what you have, and what you want for it :)
  18. Shadow-Ale

Revival will change

I just met Marco up at CND, and had a little interview with him. The hot topic was the revival terminals. What's in store for us entropians. The news was a bit of a shock. Revivals will become somewhat limited. There will be a revivalfee, but also a choice to be in limbo for a set amount of...
  19. Shadow-Ale

Personalized item

From a thread under Crafting made by Spud, people started naming items they'd like named after them. So, to continue, I made this thread. If MA were to name something after you, what do you want it to be? Name one thing you just want, and maybe one thing relating to your role in PE (like skam...
  20. Shadow-Ale

Rest of amethera

Long time since I've read anything about this, so speak your words. Amethera, still just about 50% operational. What do you think will be in the offline areas when they open up? New mobs? Robot city? Bring out your ideas, mindark might use them :)
  21. Shadow-Ale

Happy pkday Hrafn!!

OoS gives you a big grouphug on your own day!
  22. Shadow-Ale

Bulk auction of ore/enmatter

Selling this as a bulk, please give offer in thread. Alferix stone 2 1.90 PED Alicenies gel 160 16.00 PED Belkar ingot 307 18.42 PED Belkar stone 1 0.02 PED Blausariam ingot 54 6.48 PED Blausariam stone 2 0.08 PED Caldorite ingot 37 18.87 PED Caldorite stone 2 0.34 PED Cobalt ingot 11 6.60...
  23. Shadow-Ale

Selling weapons, faps and armors

Stuff for sale, please give offer on pm/thread. Dacascos Precision Scope 1 6.25 PED Bjornir Precision Scope 1 8.71 PED EWE EP-11 Self-Reliant 1 2.15 PED EWE EP-32 Enforcer 1 10.28 PED EWE EP-32 Enforcer 1 19.59 PED EWE EP-40 Mercenary 1 13.04 PED Sollomate Aggressio 1 0.34 PED Sollomate...
  24. Shadow-Ale

Skills for sale

Selling the following skills, come with offer on either pm or thread. Alertness: 1224 Athletics: 1489 Sold Bravado: 1045 Courage: 2220 Combat Reflexes: 2262 Inflict Melee Damage: 1010 Light Melee Weapons: 394 Longblades: 2255 Marksmanship: 2524 Melee Combat: 2077 (861 left)...
  25. Shadow-Ale

The need to renew computers

Didn't want to mess up the "Storage in JC"-thread, so I'll write here. The storage got moved, and now people moan about it. Some said "The bigger cities are so lagged". Yeah, they are, and more for people with older hardware. But this is an mmo, massive multiplayer online game. It's supposed to...
Back