Search results

1. luthien

Buying: Mac OSX Lion Port 500 peds

Hey, im tired of starting bootcamp to play and im not able to get a port working on Mac OSX Lion. So if you think you can do a stable running port try it, upload it and if its really working you will get 500 peds.
  2. luthien

Help: I dont get into the Clientloader

Hi, i just came home and wanted to start he game. Asson as i accept the ToU it crashes with the "entropia universe did not shutdown normally" message. How is that possible? i did not change anything. edit: i restartet the system already and updatet the graphics driver
  3. luthien

Buying: Hunter foot guards F with nice tier rates

Hey im looking for those foot guards since mine are at 0.8 like for ever. pm me with your offer
  4. luthien

Selling: Lots of Gazzurdite

Im selling 9,1k ingots of gazz. thats like 6,8k ped im also selling small stacks. 124% up to 750 ped stacks 123,5% >750 ped stacks
  5. luthien

Selling: 101,99 Ped ESI 820%

as the title says, first come first served
  6. luthien

Top 50 skilled Soc's, quality or quantity?

Hi, since i was looking for a new soc i noticed that 95% of the socs require a min. skill count (like 140/150/200k). I think the socs have choosen this requirement to keep their rank in the top 50 skilled socs. Nothing wrong about that. But this got me thinking about how the top 50 skilled...
  7. luthien

Im thinking of joining a new soc

Hi all, some of you may know me but here some info about me: I am a german bot killer using my sala or hunter armor. My skill aint that high (max lvl 64 hit) since i never chipped in and quit (i think three years ago). Made a new avatar ~1 month later :P. I'm ingame since dec 2004. I also...
  8. luthien

FYI: (L) armor < 3% = no protection

Hi, i dont know if it was mentioned before but i noticed today that L armor did change. Before you got protection until the armor reached 0 ped tt value. Asson it reached the condition limit you just could not reequip it. Now it doesnt protect you anymore asson it reached the condition limit...
  9. luthien

sala set F

what do u think is a salamander set female worth today?
  10. luthien

10k drone

finally i got the loot i deserved after 304 drone globals on ET + a few hundret more before ET launched here is my first drone uber ;) Click to enlarge
  11. luthien

EU and Openoffice?!?

Hey, i got a problem for a few days now (i think it was after an update). everytime i try to type in the stats of the hunting run that just ended openoffice calc freezes after a few secs. asson as i shutdown EU openoffice calc unfreezes an i can keep on working with it. does anyone got the...
  12. luthien

Uber: feff uber, yay ;)

Click to enlarge :yay:
  13. luthien

Buying: thunderbird thighs FL

as the title sais.. im looking for tb thighs fl
  14. luthien

3d3 error, with intel mobile 945 gpu

is there way to play eu on this laptop? windows xp pro 1gb ddr intel celeron 1,8Ghz intel mobile 945 express chipset im wondering if i can get it running. until now i always get the 3d3 error. got the newest dx9c installed.
  15. luthien

Dowload updates only and safe them

HI, im currently installing EU on a PC at work to play at my brakes :rolleyes:. Unforunally all games sites are blocked fromt the server, so im using umts (HSDPA not availble there) via my iphone. but downloading these updates at 42 kB/sec is a pain. i also got only 1GB traffic. so is there a...
  16. luthien

Uber: troxie uber

wee... :yay: my second solo uber since im playing EU.. first was somewhere around dec05/jan06 was losing really bad for ages now.. wanted to slay some scips... but didnt found them (only malcruenors and tezlapots :( ) so ive shoot my ammo on troxies.. good decision Click to enlarge
  17. luthien

Dont auctions get frozen during updates?

I was bidding on a gale coat when the server msg came that it will log off in 5 minutes i was bidding, got overbid and before i could bid again i was kicked out. i logged on as soon as possible to see that the coat was sold at 430 peds (even all time MU is >600 peds, last ones sold for >850)...
  18. luthien

Info: L vs UL armor

I played abit at entropedia some time ago. ive never seen a thread about this before so i decieded to make one myself. the question i asked myself was: When is an L armor more eco than its UL counterparts? i got folowing numbers for the animal series armors: Click to enlarge (edit: ive...
  19. luthien

Gold Card broke, funny response of MA

Gold Card broken, funny response of MA last night after a crash i noticed i cant generate any codes anymore with my GC. i checked the FAQ's and did everything. then i wrote a support case to get a new one: WTF did they even read my support case? :scratch2: all i want is a new one. So did...
  20. luthien

New Places Names - Firs Explorer can choose

New Places Names - First Explorer can choose We need new names for all the new places, i just explored this one with my lovely socmate superkanjo ill give this bridge the name: (Luthien's) Big Butterfly Bridge its placed: 74860 71220 Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge...
  21. luthien

Servers Down, what to do?

Help the server (of www.quakelive.com) is down :confused: any ideas what to do? :scratch2: (im bored of EU these days)
  22. luthien

Selling: Thunderbird F L

Hey, im to lazy to stand at twin or so trying to sell this set. its great, since i plan to sell it at <113% its more eco than the UL set and u dont got ur peds stuck up in MU. current tt is 341,xx ped 385 ped total and its urs great for evis, oculus etc... ;)
  23. luthien

Robot generation differences

Hey, i would like to SEE the difference between a generation 1 warrior/trooper/SEG/drone vs the gen 10 version and not only feel it while beeing attacked ;) wouldnt it be cool to see an old rusty generation 1 bot thats abit more cubic and not as smooth designed as a gen 10 one? i would love it...
  24. luthien

Uber: for me this is uber ;)

hey, im atm drunk and lonely (none of my soc is online) had a very bad loot period and now i got this: Click to enlarge the last one contained a 101,99 ped ESI guess this counts as uber? dunno im happy :P even tho i think i would have deserved a loot >5k ped ;) edit: 3am ere :P
  25. luthien

Selling: RL Items: Roccat Kone Gaming Mouse + Hogglo Statue

had to refuse the sale since a RL friend wanted it
Back