Search results

1. bloodrain

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Playing since end of 2005, use to play a lot, but don't have any time because of RL too :D
  2. bloodrain

asiL 's mining log

Back to green :yay:
  3. bloodrain

asiL 's mining log

Gl and lets see that ATH!
  4. bloodrain

Question: Should creature AI be enhanced?

As many said, there is a lot to solve before improving Mob AI, but the focus should not be on that alone. Improving the AI of the whole game should be dealt with, for example: Avatar: - when receiving a crit, or giving one. - Pulling a big Mob. - Getting a...
  5. bloodrain

FPC promo Video Shoot

oo cool, hope you had fun :p
  6. bloodrain

Enjoy the ban, noob

lol so true
  7. bloodrain

Do ubers make more money

How about the option: Only some make money, some are destined not too :wtg:
  8. bloodrain

Wisdom In a Jar

I get that you did the math, but what math did you do?
  9. bloodrain

Question: Do you want to be able to track your loot easily?

It should of been an option since VU -1.0 We need logs for what we do!
  10. bloodrain

Wisdom In a Jar

Beautiful lines :)
  11. bloodrain

Turnover of players

If there was a "tactic" to lower player base,, well,, thats a stupid one....
  12. bloodrain

News: Calypso Gateway

Waiiit Wait till i get back from my trip tot check it out!! Good to have it implemented!! Have fun all newbieees!! :D
  13. bloodrain

AFK crafting; OK or not?

If your talking from a return value,, exact same if you clicked your self ;)
  14. bloodrain

Question: should claims show on radar?

MA could do either of a couple of things to make it easier to find those nearly invesible claims: -Show on redar. -Show on map automaticly. -Bring the finder back up, hence on >FINDER<. -Show other people's redars, for two reasons. You have a chance to not get that stupid feeling of seeing...
  15. bloodrain

Ready Set Goooooo!

Faboulus idea,, Great work to the orginizers!! Wish i was in town to join!! ;)
  16. bloodrain

"Guess & Win" mining log

Good luck on with those mines,,, My guess 140%
  17. bloodrain

List of Things that annoy you

Regen!!!!!!!! Let me hunt solo in peace!! :banghead:
  18. bloodrain

Server Down For Maintenance

Yups, it smells and looks like a maintenance. But FPC, you could always surprise us!!
  19. bloodrain

Powerfist Hunting Log

GL and beat some mob a$$
  20. bloodrain

Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

Your talking about a multi million doller econamy that only payed around 300 USD and call it plentifull,, for our sake tell us how it is from the beggining. Its a stupid thing to do that cant be even mentioned as a mistake. its kinda sad everything looks proffetional, exept you dont see it...
  21. bloodrain

Sal's Crafting Log

GL keep going,, hope u ATH!!!
  22. bloodrain

Globals and QR 100

Well, in crafting, you cant really judge how many clicks it takes to get a global, i might not be the right kind of guy to ask, but i havnt globaled in a 1k ed run on leveling Oreminer 101 beggining at around 80-85 QR some times i get lucky and global once on a 500 ped run on the last 10 clicks...
  23. bloodrain

How to get new players - social networking

+rep for saying it as is
  24. bloodrain

Buffing

So true,, when were there the good days that there was atleast the sweating community, that could manege themselves.. They also contribute in the games economy. MA stop getting all fancy, go back to the time where every thing worked with perfection and in synce
  25. bloodrain

Server Dowtime For Release

Woot Woot :wtg: just let me signe on after its done!
Back