Search results

1. shekhu

Help: Made a mistake and lost all stuff

HI, To mindark and all fellow players. I want to get some help if possible. Yes it is true I lost all and thats from my stupid act of trust and act. Here is my pathetic story. I am playing this awesome game from 2006 onwards and I met some great friends here and they are still in my memory and I...
  2. shekhu

Nightmare both real and online

Well I am 43 year old male. I was diagnosis with Type 2 Diabetic 6 years ago. I tried everything Exercise, Medication, Yoga but till now it is not in control and due to pandemic it is worsening. Now I am suffering from vision problem, pain in foot, toe, ankle... I think whole leg and burning...
  3. shekhu

Help: Help my systeem

Hi all :laugh: First Happy New Year to all :yay: Last year i.e. 2013 was a disaster for me particularly November ..I did not got any tower too despite use of lvl 13 amp lol. But the real problem was my desktop . Due to high voltage it Kaboom in november and both my motherboard and processor...
  4. shekhu

Selling: Want to sell Robot Beacon

Hi I want to sell the Robot Beacon shown below. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/0/9/6/print_screen_2012-05-08_4-4-26.jpg PM me or leave post here. Thanks and Regards SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA :smoke:
  5. shekhu

Info: SAVE THIS GAME Plz.

Hi, This is my concern about this game. Will it die now or somebody hacked it. There are worst scenario now. Whatever I have done from the past 2 month I lost whether mining, crafting. And now its Eingee.com. They are giving cheap PED. So my depositing is worthless i think. I will only get...
  6. shekhu

HoF: Little Global

Ii was in PVP 4 and was killed 4 times when i got nothing and I got this stupid claim which was hard to extract there . But at least i extracted it. After horrible losses in crafting I got other global in the end and close the session after 7 hr. of playing. It was bad day for me. But few good...
  7. shekhu

HoF: Narc HOF and other next day

Got some nice find on Monday nite i.e. 852PED worth Narc. Direct Link Code: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/0/9/6/massive_narc_852ped.jpg BB Image Code: After that I mined on tuesday and got this also Direct Link Code...
  8. shekhu

HoF: Ma cruel joke

I got a global and I am not able to extract it despite so many effort. Can anybody help me here? I think MA penalize me again and again for depositing. What you say.:mad::( Direct Link Code: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/0/9/6/ma_cruel_joke.jpg BB Image Code: It...
  9. shekhu

Help: Not able to update...Big crash

Hi folks, I am not able to download dynamic content and last time it was my sixth attempt. Can anyone help me there. Detail of crash is given below. Direct Link Code: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/0/9/6/crash.jpg BB Image Code: More ever I retry again 4 times...
  10. shekhu

Info: MA Loot

Hi:mad: I am feeling very bad today. I want to know am I the only one who deposit so rashly. I also want other to contribute here in term of there deposit so that people should know this is not a game but real. One gain is other loss. I deposited 425$ from last june onward till 2009 end. Till...
  11. shekhu

Achievement: comprehension skill

Today i got comprehension skill. I don't know why I am not getting much after global. Within 5 days i deposited 100$ and does not get even a single hof. Lots of NRF in mining and failure in manufacturing. Its not so much fun to play now a days :-):cool...
  12. shekhu

Uber: 2 Uber in 1 hr

After long period of non-global I got these 2 uber:yay: but mine autoscreen failed to capture screene. Later on I have to instal frap and get this picture. I was very desparate as I deposit but did not got a single global on saturday and sunday. But yesterday when I was to loose everything i get...
  13. shekhu

Help: In game return after deposit

I wish MA form the rule whoever deposit in the game must get high return as withdrawl procedure is not friendly enough. We player should get decent return no NRF after depositing. Say if i deposit 10$ I should get at least retuen of 50$ which will help me to survive for a week. But nowadays the...
  14. shekhu

Uber: Alfrix worth 1664 PED

Hi I got alfrix worth 1664 ped and enjoy the nice LA as i also won 400 ped topup due to double contese. It make my day and my First big finding which is more than 1000 PED in mining.:cool: Click to enlarge After that i got 194 PED alfrix too Click to enlarge due to double prize I also win...
  15. shekhu

HoF: 4 globals

I got 4 globals but hitting rate is very low and it is negligible at cnd :-) 1st Click to enlarge 2nd Click to enlarge 3rd Click to enlarge 4th Click to enlarge still behind 1 st TOWER and ATH :-):cool:
  16. shekhu

HoF: HOF in crafting-uber

Got little HOF worth 10k in crafting i think uber :cool: Click to enlarge after that i got 50 ped GLOBAL TOO :-) Click to enlarge Nice start of the year and now I have to go on a tour for a week ..see you guys. Still behind my first tower and ATH
  17. shekhu

HoF: Crafting HOF

I got HOF worth 639 PED when I was nearly broke. So thank you MA Still behind my first tower in mining and ATH in mining, crafting and hunting :-) :cool:
  18. shekhu

HoF: 3 DAYS AT CND and 12 globals

I went at CND ...and did mining and crafting and it was nice there but third day was crap and I almost lost what I gain in 2 days lol.:cool: aaah what the day.......but only 1 HOF and rest 11 are globals still behind 1 st tower
  19. shekhu

HoF: Happy new year and 1st hof

Happy new year to all:yay::D I got first HOF in crafting worth 506 PED today. Hope for getting tower in mining and ATH in crafting soon :-) :cool:
  20. shekhu

HoF: 2 small globals

hi! I got 2 small global yesterday:cool: 1st 68 PED oil 2nd 51 PED Lyterian dust I wonder how NOOB gets tower:scratch2: Still behind my first tower and ATH
  21. shekhu

HoF: crafting global

GOT 99 PED global in crafting :cool: though i dreamt for ATH :-)
  22. shekhu

HoF: Small niks global

GOT small niks global worth 50 PED :cool: BEHIND 1 ST TOWER :-)
  23. shekhu

HoF: crafting global

Got some global in crafting little expensive though 1st one img]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/0/9/6/20081226082737.jpg[/img] 2nd img]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/0/9/6/20081226110031.jpg[/img] 3rd 4th :cool: wana ATH now
  24. shekhu

HoF: Niks Hof

Gor Niks Hof today worth 306 PED WITH LAST BOMB STILL BEHIND 1 ST TOWER:cool:
  25. shekhu

HoF: 2 global

I got 2 global yesterday in a whole day and by depositing too..... now return is not so good.. 1 oil 2nd is erodium stone still they are welcome and I am still behind my first tower :-):cool:
Back